CISF AC LDCE Syllabus
CISF AC LDCE Syllabus is available here!!!! Applicants who have applied for Assistant Commandant Executive Post are informed that commission is going to conduct the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination. So, candidates must download UPSC CISF AC LDCE Exam syllabus PDF and CISF AC Exam Pattern via online. Candidates can also get CISF AC LDCE Syllabus 2018 from here.
Union Public Service Commission in going to conduct the Competitive Exam to fill up Assistant Commandant Executive post in Central Industrial Security Force. Applicants who are going to participate must require UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Syllabus and CISF AC Executive Exam Pattern to know whole topics and weightage to prepare better. Applicants who want to check the complete CISF AC LDCE Syllabus 2018 must go through below stated page which is well prepared by the team of resultinbox.com.
CISF AC LDCE Syllabus
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||Limited Departmental Competitive Examination|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant Executive|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Personality Test/ Interview|
UPSC CISF AC (Executive) Syllabus
Limited Departmental Competitive Examination is conducted by the recruitment panel of the commission to check the ability of the candidates. Candidates will be examining on the basis of General Ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill. Participated candidates will check Limited Departmental Competitive Exam syllabus and prepare accordingly.
PART-A: UPSC CISF AC LDCE Syllabus for General Ability and Intelligence:
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- General Awareness
Press To Know: 7 Ways to Improve Concentration Power In Studies
PART-B CISF AC LDCE Syllabus for Professional Skill
UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Exam will be conducted to test skills of the candidates regarding operational as well as governmental requirement of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). CISF AC (Executive) syllabus will comprises of the following topics.
CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion
- Perimeter Security
- Industrial Safety and firefighting
- Disaster Management
- Aviation Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space
- Bomb disposal
- VIP Security
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, Fire safety
- Internal Security and Election duties
C heck Here: UPSC CISF AC LDCE Application Form
- PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption, etc.)Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)Human Rights
- Human RightsLabour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act) Other Criminal
- Other Criminal Offenses
Computer Skills and Awareness
- Basic computer operations
- Computer Security
- Basic hardware and software
Service Rules and HR Matters
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Paper II: Essay, Précis Writing, and Comprehension
Candidates are informed that paper II is of Essay, Précis Writing, and Comprehension. The examination is to conducted to check the basic English of the candidates.
UPSC CISF AC (Executive) Exam Pattern:
- UPSC CISF AC LDCE examination will be of Objective Type.
- Written test will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- UPSC CISF AC (Exe) Question Paper 1 is comprises of two papers, each of 150 Marks.
- UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Paper II is of Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension – 100 Marks and it duration is 2 hours.
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part A||General Ability and Intelligence||75||150|
|Part B||Professional Skill||75||150|
UPSC CISF AC Syllabus:
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CISF AC LDCE notification with the intention to recruit the most eligible, capable and captivated candidates for the post of Assistant Commandant Executive. Commission has decided to assort the contenders on the basis of written examination Written Examination, Physical Standard Test/Physical Endurance Test, Personality Test and Interview. Applicants who have applied for the same are informed that now commission is going to conduct the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on scheduled date. Applicants will be examining on the different rounds for different aspects. So, applicants must perform well in all recruitment stages and grab Assistant Commandant Executive jobs.
Hope you are satisfied with this page which is well prepared regarding by resultinbox.com. For more details related to CISF Assistant Commandant syllabus you can also visit to the official link. Applicants who want to get latest updates instantly must bookmark this site by pressing ctrl+d key.