One of the latest government job notifications as CGPSC Recruitment is available here!!! The recruitment notification for the 45 post of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer has been released by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. This recruitment is only open for those people who have ability to do work effectively and who will also fulfils the eligibility criteria of CGPSC Recruitment 2017. So the applicants who are motivated to get job in government organization they may apply for CGPSC Vacancy. For the final selection, the exam result as well as the performance in interview round will be considered.
Interested job hunters may apply by submit their prescribed format application form before the closing date that is 02nd April 2017. You may get more information regarding CGPSC Job by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
CGPSC Notification In Brief:
|Name of the organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer|
|No. of Posts||45|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Category of job||Government job|
|Last date to apply||02nd April 2017|
For getting job in this organization applicants must have a done graduate degree in specific field from recognized university with good education records.
Age Limit of applying candidates for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment should be between 21 years to 30 years and age relaxation would be given to reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Candidates who will be selected successfully they will get Stipend comprising of Basic Pay of Rs 9300-34800/-, plus Grade Pay of Rs 4300/- by the organization.
Candidates who belong to general category they need to pay Rs 400/- and who belong to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creme layer) category they have to pay Rs 300/- as an application fee.
Mostly, the final selection is done on the basis of performance in the online examination and interview round.
- Firstly applicants have to undergo online written examination.
- The candidates, who will be shortlisted, will be called for the Personal Interview.
- During the interview, the candidates will be evaluated on the basis of the various factors.
Check These Tips By Experts
How To Fill CGPSC Application Form?
Candidates who are interested to apply against CGPSC Vacancies they need to follow some handy steps that are framed below:
- First of all, log in to official website of the organization that is www.psc.cg.gov.in
- On the home page you have to hit on the “Advertisement” tab.
- Now you are on the page containing the entire job advertisement you have to select the “Advertisement For Sahayak Jila Lok Abhiyojan Adhikari -2017” link.
- After choosing above mentioned link notification will appear in front of you on your computer screen.
- Read the notification and guidelines provided in it properly.
- Then, aspirants who meet the educational and experience criteria can apply and for this contenders need to fill online application form with true info.
- Also, upload scanned images of signature and photographs.
- Lastly, press on “Submit” button to confirm its submission.
- Once the application was successfully submitted, aspirants required to take a print for future use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Closing date for submit the online application form: 02nd April 2017
You may check Official Notification for collecting more important information against CGPSC Recruitment 2017. Keen job hunters are advised to keep visiting with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for getting upcoming details related to recruitment, result, admit card, syllabus etc.
Latest employment notification concerning CGPSC Recruitment has been asserted…… Hurry up and apply now. The commission is looking for eligible, desirous and competent candidates’ to fill up 35 vacancies of Librarian and Sports Officer. Regarding this, applications are invited through online mode by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission from well capable candidates only for the recruitment. Job hunters, seeking jobs in Chhattisgarh may apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2017 via online mode thorough the official website by submitting online application on or before 16th March 2017.
Applicants who want to prospect their career in government sector it is best opportunity to apply for advertise vacancy. Those who want to satisfy job conditions and grab CGPSC job details are advice to take a look at below specified page which is well structured by the team member of www.resultinbox.com for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017.
CGPSC Recruitment In Short:
|Official Advertisement||CGPSC Recruitment|
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Librarian/Sports Officer|
|Last Date To Apply||16th March 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Requirements of CGPSC Notification:
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment has been specified to fill up 35 vacant profile of Librarian/Sports Officer. So, interested aspirants must ensure their eligibility from here. To apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Vacancies candidates must have possessed Graduation/Post Graduation Degree in Library Science/ Physical Educational from a well known University or institute with good academic records. Also, appliers should hold relevant experience in required field.
Appliers of CGPSC job should not have age less than 21 years but not more than 30 years as on 01st January 2017. Relaxation in age will be admissible for the applying candidates of CGPSC job vacancies belonging to reserved category as per norms of the commission.
Appliers of Chhattisgarh PSC notification are informed that their selection will done on the basis of Written Examination and Interview. Job seekers who want to grab specified Government Jobs are required to appear in all selection rounds and also have to qualify it.
Check These Useful Tips:
Those who have decided to apply for above specified vacancies have to pay the one time registration fees of Rs.400/- for unreserved category and reserved category appliers such as SC/ST are required to pay Rs.300/- as application fee.
Applicants who are able qualify selection procedure and grab CGPSC vacancy will receive Rs. 15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- along with a grade pay of Rs. 6000/-.
Applying Process of CGPSC Recruitment:
Candidates who are searching for latest vacancies in Chhattisgarh must apply for Chhattisgarh PSC jobs and for this you have to follow below given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission that is psc.cg.gov.in
- Now select the “Advertisement” tab which is mentioned at the top of the homepage.
- After getting the new page you have to hit on “ADVERTISEMENT FOR GRANTHPAL & KRIDADHIKARI-2017” link which is given in the middle of the homepage.
- Now candidates are required to read the notifications carefully about eligibility.
- After that, download the link of new registration and fill the CGPSC application form correctly in respective manner.
- Attach all the important documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Lastly, submit the application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Commencing Date for filling Online Application forms: 15th February 2017
Deadline for filling Online Application forms: 16th March 2017
Candidate need to check Official Notification to get complete details related to CGPSC Recruitment 2017.
<<< CGPSC Notification: Download PDF >>>