Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment
A notification has been released by the organization related to Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment. CUJ Online Application Forms are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 95 Teaching, Non-Teaching & Other vacancies. Interested individuals in Central University of Jharkhand Vacancies need to submit their online applications till 23/06/2017 and hard copy on or before the last date that is 02/07/2017. For acquiring more points in regard of Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 candidates must scroll down this page.
To apply for the notification of Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment participants must possess Master’s Degree, Graduate degree along with the relevant experience in concerned discipline. Central University of Jharkhand will organization the interview and test for selecting the career oriented candidates, so be prepare accordingly. We the team of resultinbox.com offers you to the detailed description of Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 on this page, so please have a look!!
Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment
|Organization Name||Central University of Jharkhand|
|No. of Vacancies||95|
|Post Name||Teaching , Non-Teaching & Other|
|Mode to Apply||Online and Offline|
|Last Date to submit CUJ Application Form||23/06/2017|
|Last date to send hard copy||02/07/2017|
Vacancies in Central University of Jharkhand:
|Name of the Post||No. of posts & Categories||Essential Qualification|
|Deputy Librarian||01 (UR)||Master’s Degree + five years’ as an Assistant Librarian in a University/College|
|Deputy Registrar||01 (UR)||Master’s Degree + Nine years’ of experience as Assistant Professor|
|Assistant Librarian||01 (UR) [Post is reserved for PWDs (VH)]||Master’s Degree + UGC NET/SLET/SET qualified in the relevant subject|
|Assistant Registrar||01 (on deputation basis)||Master’s Degree + Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis|
|Medical Officer (Female)||01 (UR)||MBBS degree + with at least 3 years’ experience in general practice|
|Information Scientist||01 (UR)||First Class B.E./B.Tech.|
|Public Relation Officer||01 (UR)||Master’s Degree + five years’ experience as PRO/APRO|
|Section Officer||02 (UR)||A Graduate from a recognized University|
|Private Secretary||02 (UR)||Graduate + Three years’ experience as Personal Assistant|
|Security Officer||01 (UR)||Graduate + 5 years of experience|
|Personal Assistant||02 (1-UR, 1-OBC)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)||02 (UR)||Bachelor’s degree or Three years’ Diploma|
|Hindi Translator||01 (UR) [Post is reserved for PWDs (OA, OL, OAL, BL, BLOA)]||Master’s degree + Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation|
|Professional Assistant||01 (UR)||Master Degree + PGDCA or good knowledge of Working|
|Senior Technical Assistant||03 (2-UR, 01-OBC) [1 post is reserved for PWDs (HH)]||Graduation or Masters degree|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||01 (UR)|
|Technical Assistant||01 (UR)||Graduation + One year experience in the relevant field|
|Semi/Jr. Prof. Assistant||01 (UR)||Bachelor’s degree + Knowledge of Computer Applications|
|Pharmacist||01 (UR)||10+2 or equivalent|
|Security Inspector||01 (UR)||Graduation + 3 years of experience|
|Laboratory Assistant||07 (5-UR, 1-SC, 1-OBC)||10+2 or equivalent or ITI/Diploma|
|Upper Division Clark||03 (2-UR, 1-SC)||Graduation + 3 years of experience|
|Library Assistant||01 (UR)||Bachelor’s degree + A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English in computer|
|Lower Division Clerk||08 (4-UR, 2-SC, 1-ST, 1- OBC) [1 post is reserved for PWDs (HH)]||12th Class or equivalent|
|Lower Division Clerk (for taking care the job of Guest House and Hostel )||02 (1-UR, 1-OBC)|
|Driver||03 (2-UR, 1-OBC)||Matriculation|
|Laboratory Attendant||09 (7-UR, 1-OBC, 1-ST) [1 post is reserved for PWDs (LV)]||10+2 or equivalent|
|Library Attendant||02 (1-UR, 1-OBC)||Matriculation with minimum of 2 years experience in a library|
|M.T.S.||02 (UR)||Matriculation or equivalent pass|
|Registrar||1 (UR)||Masters Degree + 15 years of experience|
|Finance Officer||1 (UR)|
|Controller of Examination||1 (UR)|
|Professor||04||An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification + ten years of teaching experience|
|Associate Professor||14||Good academic record + Master’s Degree|
|Assistant Professor||07||Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s degree level|
Get More Jobs Options:
Application Processing Fee for CUJ Vacancy:
Applying candidates for Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 are required to pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for General and OBC candidates as application fee. There will be exemption of application fee for SC, ST, PH and Women candidates. Candidates are required to submit the fee through bank Challan given along with this advertisement for Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment.
Jobs in Central University of Jharkhand:
|Name of the Post||Required Age||Pay Scale (Rs.)|
|Deputy Librarian||Preferably below 50 years||17400-67000 + 8000/- (AGP)|
|Deputy Registrar||Not exceeding 50 years||15600-39100 + 7600/-|
|Assistant Librarian||Preferably below 40 years||15600-39100 + 6000/- (AGP)|
|Assistant Registrar||Not exceeding 56 years||15600-39100 + 5400/-|
|Medical Officer (Female)||Not exceeding 40 years|
|Information Scientist||Preferably below 40 years|
|Public Relation Officer||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Section Officer||9300-34800 + 4600/-|
|Private Secretary||Not exceeding 45 years|
|Security Officer||Not Exceeding 35 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)||9300-34800 + 4200/-|
|Senior Technical Assistant|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)|
|Technical Assistant||Not Exceeding 32 years||5200-20200 + 2800/-|
|Semi/Jr. Prof. Assistant|
|Security Inspector||Not Exceeding 40 years|
|Laboratory Assistant||Not Exceeding 30 years||5200-20200 + 2400/-|
|Upper Division Clark||Not Exceeding 32 years|
|Library Assistant||Not Exceeding 30 years||5200-20200 + 2000/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||5200-20200 + 1900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (for taking care the job of Guest House and Hostel )|
|Driver||Not Exceeding 27 years|
|Laboratory Attendant||Not Exceeding 42 years||5200-20200 + 1800/-|
|Registrar||Preferably below 57 years||37400-67000 + 10000/- GP|
|Controller of Examination|
|Professor||Completed 18 years||37400-67000 + 10,000/-|
|Associate Professor||37400-67000 + 9,000/-|
|Assistant Professor||15600-39100 + 6,000/-|
Relaxation in age for Central University of Jharkhand Vacancy:
- The relaxation in age for candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC categories will be made as per Govt. of India Rules for Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment.
- The upper age limit will be admissible for persons with disabilities as per Govt. of India for Central University of Jharkhand Faculty Recruitment.
- The upper age limit for regular employees will be decided according to the rules of Central University of Jharkhand.
Hiring Procedure for CUJ Recruitment:
Applying candidates for Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview/test or according to their previous records. Contenders are advised to bring the relevant documents while going for selection procedure conducted by the management panel of Central University of Jharkhand.
Way to submit Central University of Jharkhand Application Form:
- Initially candidates need to move to the official website of Central University of Jharkhand that is cuj.ac.in
- Afterwards candidates are required to press “Recruitment Notification for Teaching / Non-Teaching Post” link available at the bottom of the home page.
- Now candidates need to press the appropriate link “Eligibility Criteria and Post Details for Teaching Post” or “Eligibility Criteria and Post Details for Registrar, Finance Officer, Controller of Examination and Librarian” or “Eligibility Criteria and Post Details for NON-TEACHING Post”.
- After reading the notification candidates must come back to the previous page.
- Then hit on “Apply Online” and fill the required details asked in the format of application form.
- Upload all relevant documents and recent passport size photograph along with the signature.
- Recheck the Central University of Jharkhand Online Application Form and hit on “Submit” tab for final submission.
- Take a print out of the form and attach below stated documents in suitable way.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and mention Advertisement No, Advertisement Date, and Name of the post applied in which post applied for on the top of the envelope.
- Send form to the following address within 10 days from the last date of application for Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- Self attested copies of the certificates for age proof, qualifications, experience, caste;
- Duly filed in API Score Sheet, for the post of Deputy/Assistant Librarian.
- Declaration Form;
- Duly filled in API form (for the post of Deputy Librarian)
- Duly completed APAR, Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Clearance for the last five year (for the post of Assistant Registrar)
- Endorsement by the Employer; and
- University copy of Bank Challan (the candidates already paid fee, if any, may submit the proof of payment other than bank challan)
To, The Registrar Recruitment Cell
Central University of Jharkhand
CTI Campus Brambe,
Ranchi – 835205
|CUJ Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification|
|CUJ Recruitment Notification|
|CUJ Teaching Recruitment Notification|
- Last date for Online Application Form: 23/06/2017
- Last Date for submitting Hard Copy: 02/07/2017
Note: Candidates can check this Official Link for acquiring more information in regard of Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017. Candidates can follow us resultinbox.com on Facebook and Google Plus or subscribe our free email service also for latest updates in regard of Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|