Central Bank of India Recruitment
Central Bank of India has depicted a career advertisement for Central Bank of India Recruitment. Bank is looking for engaging eligible contenders for filling up various positions of Director of RSETI, Katihar under Regional Office, Purnea and Counselor FLCC Raisen & FLCC Hoshangabad. Candidates, who intend to be the part of banking sector, may apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017, by forwarding their filled in applications in prescribed format before the end date which is well given below.
In order to acquire more detailed information related to Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – 2018, applicants are required to comprehend complete information provided below by the team of www.recruitinbox.com. Candidates are requested to ensure that, they must accomplish complete eligibility criteria before applying for any stated post.
Central Bank of India Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Counselor FLCC Raisen & FLCC Hoshangabad and
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Last date to Apply||Check Below|
Essential Education Qualification:
Those who wish to apply for any above stated vacancy must be holding graduate / post graduate degree from any UGC recognized University. Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers etc shall be preferred.
Get More Jobs Options:
Contenders applying for Central Bank of India Jobs should have retired on VRS or attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
Lower age limit of the applied contenders for all the category aspirants is 65 years of age with sound Health.
Aspirants, who will be selected for Central Bank of India Vacancy, will be offered the salary of Rs.25,000/- p.m. and a lump sum amount of Rs.5000/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc.
Mode of Selection for Central Bank of India Careers:
Only capable applicants based on their qualification and experience will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment?
- Willing and result oriented applicants need to apply for this current opening in banking sector by logging on to the official website of Bank that is www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- There after aspirants are required to choose ‘career with us’ link that is located at menu bar of home page.
- Further hit on ‘New Recruitment’ link from the appeared page and move to the next page.
- On the following page, candidates need to select “Press here for the Details” link available against “Engagement of Counsellor for FLCC (Financial Literacy & Credit Counselling Centre’s) Raisen & Hoshangabad on Contract basis for the year 2017-18” / “ Recruitment / Engagement of Director OF RSETI Katihar Under Regional Office, Purnea On Annual Contract Basis” link from the list appeared.
- On selection of suitable link, desired nitrification will get downloaded on your system screen.
- Read the notifications carefully and get the print out of application format.
- Fill the downloaded application form in correct manner and attach the photocopies of required documents.
- After that candidates need to submit their applications along with required credentials at the below furnished address latest by the last date for receipt of application that is 05.02.2016.
- Envelope containing the application must be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ……..”
- Applying contenders are also informed that one letter box will be kept at Office, Central Bank of India, Regional Office Bhopal and one at Office, Central Bank of India, Purnea for Counselor and Director post respectively where the applications may be dropped.
Important Dates and Postal Address:
|Post Name||Postal Address||Last Date of receipt of Application|
|Counselor FLCC Raisen & FLCC Hoshangabad||RD Department,
Central Bank of India,
Regional Office Address 9 Arera, Hills, Bhopal
|Director ,Katihar||Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Sneh Bhavan ,
Bhatta Bazar, Purnea
Interested contenders must also check this Official Link to attain whole info about Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – 2018.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|