CDS Application Form
CDS Application Form is invited through online mode from well eligible and captivated candidates in order to recruit candidate for 3 cadets’ officers at Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. Thus, to check the Eligibility of the contender’s recruitment panel is going to conduct the Combined Defence Services (I) Exam on 04.02.2018. Applicants can apply for CDS exam Notification through upsc.gov.in Registration link and submitting CDS Application Form 2018 before the last date.
Union Public Service Commission has released the notification regarding Combined Defense Services Exam and only eligible candidate are allowed to apply. Candidates who want to grab respective jobs and have requisite eligibility must apply for same by submitting the application form before 08.11.2017. For attaining other details related to CDS 1 Application Form 2018 must read out this page thoroughly which is well prepared by the team of resultinbox.com.
CDS Application Form
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||Combined Defense Services Examination 1|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Degree|
|Selection Process||Written Exam followed by an Interview|
|CDS 1 Exam Date||04.02.2018|
CDS 2 Vacancy Details
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai- [SSC (Men & Women)(NT) Course]
- M.A. and Officers Training Academy: Graduate from a recognized university or equivalent
- Indian Naval Academy: Graduate in Engineering
- Air Force Academy: Graduate with mandatory subjects as Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized university.
Note: Only unmarried graduate contenders are eligible to apply for Indian defence wings.
Check Here: CDS Eligibility Criteria
|Indian Military Academy||20-25 years|
|Indian Naval Academy||20-24 years|
|Indian Airforce Academy||20-25 years|
|Officer’s Training Academy(Women)||20-25 years|
|Officer’s Training Academy (Men)||20-25 years|
Somehow, upper age relaxation benefit will be granted to reserved category candidates such as SC / ST / PWD as per the norms of the management of the organization.
Check Here: UPSC CDS Officer Salary
CDS Selection Process:
Latest UPSC CDS 1 Notification has been released so those who are applying for same have to undergo for written examination conducted by recruitment panel and face to face interview which is conducted by the Service Selection Board of Ministry of Defence. Candidates also have to appear for medical fitness test by it is just of qualifying nature and marks of it will not be added in merit.
Check Here: UPSC CDS Syllabus
General category applicants have to Rs. 200/- as application fees for UPSC CDS 1 Exam Notification whereas, SC/ ST and Female Candidates are exempted to pay fees. Candidates can be pay fees either through cash at any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility.
CDS I Exam Pattern:
Aspirants will be examining on the basis of English Skills, General Knowledge and Mathematical ability.
For Admission to IMA, INA and AFA:
|Subject Name||Exam Duration||Max Marks|
Check Here: Combined Defence Services 2 Examination
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
|Subject Name||Exam Duration||Max Marks|
Keys to submit UPCS CDS Application Form:
By following below provided
Yes! Just follow these simple steps given below in order to make UPSC CDS 2 Online Registration
- First of all, visit the official website, which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- After getting on the home page of the website, select the link titled as “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”
- Then, you have to tap on the link which is “Click Here for PART I” which will take you the Important Instructions page read all the instructions and then proceed to registration.
- Now fill up mandatory details in the UPSC CDS Online registration form and then submit it.
- Then again new page will be opened asking some details fill it up and on next page upload Photograph and Signature then again submit it.
- Thereafter, you have to tap on the “I agree” button and then get provisional registration Id and password.
- Now proceed to apply by login with valid registration Id and password.
- Then fill up UPSC CDS 2 online application form with remaining details.
- Pay up mandatory application fees either through online or offline.
- At last make final submission by pressing the suitable button and keep it safely for future use.
CDS Exam Centres:
CDS 1 2017 Important dates:
|Events||Schedule for CDS I Examination|
|Official notice will be announced||08.11.2017|
|Online application process will be commence|
|Closing date for submission of application form||04.12.2017|
|Admit card will be issued on||In last week of January|
|Date of CDS I examination||04.02.2018|
|Result will be announced on||After execution of Exam|
UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to apply for Combined Defense Services Examination are informed that they are required for CDS exam admit card to get entry in examination hall. Commission will release the CDS hall ticket 15 days prior to examination, all contenders can get it directly though this page. So stay tuned…..
UPSC CDS 1 Answer key:
Contenders are informed that they can check the answers of the question with the help of UPSC CDS 1 solution key. Candidates can check the UPSC CDS exam 1 Answer key by either through official site or directly through this page.
UPSC CDS 1 Result:
Must check UPSC CDS cut off marks directly from here as soon as it will be declared by union public service commission. Applicants can easily evaluate their performance by downloading the UPSC CDS exam 1 Result via online.
Candidates may get complete details regarding CDS 2018 Application Form through the Official Website. Candidates can bookmark this site by using ctrl+d to grab all latest updates. To attain any other details about upcoming recruitment then may keep visiting regularly. You can also follow us on facebook or Google. Contenders can mail buy subscribing our free mail services.