CBSE 10th Time Table
Get Updated information on CBSE 10th Time Table!!! Central Board of Secondary Education for board examination has made available the date sheet for students, who are all set to appear in Class X Exam. This board examination is going to be held from 9th March 2017 to 10th April 2017, appearing candidates may get Class X Schedule from this page. Candidates who are going to appear in the annual exam may download CBSE 10th Time Table for their Exam in the form of PDF from officially or through direct link structured below on this page.
- Name of the Board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Name of the Exam: CBSE Class 10th Exams
- Category: CBSE X Exam Time Table
- Status: Available!!
- Exam Dates: 9th March 2017 to 10th April 2017
- Official Website: cbse.nic.in
These Board Exams are going to commence in the month of March 2017. Examinations were held in at different timing according to subjects in CBSE X time table. Candidates are advised to check their March Board Exam Time Table and start preparation accordingly and crack exam by scoring good marks. As there is still a time to prepare for examination, students can take the help of previous year question paper and mock test to prepare.
CBSE 10th Time Table
Students can get CBSE 10th date sheet from the lower section of this page which is well modified by team members of Resultinbox.com. Appearing students of CBSE Board, either private or regular from All Regions Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Panchkula, Patna, Allahabad, Guwahati and Trivandrum Regions can download class 10 date sheet 2017 from the official website.
CBSE 10 Exam Schedule:
|Day and Date||Subject Code||Subject|
|Thursday, 9th March 2017||401||Dynamics Of Retailing (O)|
|404||Automobile Technology (O)|
|405||Introduction To Financial Market(O)|
|406||Introduction To Tourism(O)|
|407||Beauty & Wellness (O)|
|461||Dynamics Of Retailing (C)|
|464||Automobile Technology (C)|
|465||Introduction To Financial Market(C)|
|466||Introduction To Tourism(C)|
|467||Beauty & Wellness (C)|
|Friday, 10th March 2017||002||Hindi Course-A|
|Wednesday,15th March 2017||007||Telugu|
National Cadet Corps
|166||Information & Communication Technology (Ict)|
|Thursday,16th March 2017||031||Carnatic Music (Vocal)|
|032||Carnatic Music (Melodic Instruments)|
|033||Carnatic Music (Percussion Instruments)|
|034||Hindustani Music (Vocal)|
|035||Hindustani Music (Instruments Melodic)|
|036||Hindustani Music (Percussion Instruments)|
|Saturday,18th March 2017||154||Elements Of Business|
|254||Elements Of Book-Keeping & Accountancy|
|354||E-Publishing & E-Office(Eng.)|
|454||E-Publishing & E-Office(Hindi)|
|Monday, 20th March 2017||049||Painting|
|Wednesday, 22nd March 2017||086||Science -Theory|
|090||Science W/O Practical|
|Thursday, 23rd March 2017||003||Urdu Course A|
|303||Urdu Course B|
|Saturday, 25th March 2017||008||Sindhi|
|Monday, 27th March 2017||004||Punjabi|
|Thursday, 30th March 2017||101||English Communicative|
|184||English Language & Literature|
|Monday, 03rd April 2017||041||Mathematics|
|Wednesday, 5th April 2017||165||Foundation Of Information Technology|
|Saturday, 8th April 2017||087||Social Science|
|Monday, 10th April 2017||064||Home Science|
Must Read: 9 Techniques Which Helps in Exam Preparation
Procedure to download CBSE Class 10 Schedule:
- Candidates who are going to appear in March exams must download their CBSE X exam schedule from here by following the below mentioned easy steps:
- First of all candidates are required to visit to the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education that is “cbse.nic.in”.
- After appearing on home page, you need to scroll down the cursor and hit on the “Date Sheet for Main Examination 2017>> Class X” mentioned in the mid of the page.
- Now your date sheet will be visible on your computer screen after that download your exam schedule.
- Lastly Save it and take the print out for preparation of exams.
According to the new format of CBSE, there will be…
|09 questions containing||1-2 marks each|
|06 questions containing||03 marks each (Short answer type)|
|03 questions containing||05 marks each (Long answer type)|
For awarding the grades, the Board shall put all the passed students in a rank order and will award grades as follows:
- A-1 Top 1/8th of the pass candidates
- A-2 Next 1/8th of the pass candidates
- B-1 Next 1/8th of the pass candidates
- B-2 Next 1/8th of the pass candidates
- C-1 Next 1/8th of the pass candidates
- C-2 Next 1/8th of the pass candidates
- D-1 Next 1/8th of the pass candidates
- D-2 Next 1/8th of the pass candidates
- E Failed candidates
Aspirants may check the Official Notification, to get CBSE 10 schedule 2017 directly. You may bookmark the page with the help of ctrl + d key. Candidates, if you are facing any query, then ask us, as we are always ready to help you. Wish you all the luck!!! Hope you score well this time.