Career Options in Medical Field
If you’re considering Career Options in Medical Field After 12th then you must required to know detailed info in all aspects of Career in Medical Field, Jobs Scope, list of Medical Courses for further education. Over the past decade medical studies have gone through a variety of stages of growth, this has directed medical line as luxurious filed for science students. Well, if in case you’re not a science student then also we suggest you to read this article well.
Those who are from PCM or PCB side and have strong fondness for helping, handling ill people with care; well this Medical sector is the most satisfying career. Yes, even in terms of Job Opportunity, Medical Field in today’s scenario is something like cannot ignore as there’s a continuous growth in the complications related to human and in various phases of medical field.
Career Options in Medical Field
List of Medical Courses in India
The best medical courses are as the following:
- B. S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is the bachelor degree of 5.5 years in medical field for cure & diagnose, awarded in many countries.
- S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), BDS is a 4 years professional degree programme in dentistry.
Read Here To Know: Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job
- M. S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) is a bachelor degree in Homeopathic Education in India regulated by the National Institute of Homeopathy of 5.5 years.
- D. S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) is a bachelor degree in Ayurvedic system of medical field. In India, the Ayurvedic Education is regulated by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
- B. D. (Doctor of Medicine) degree of 3 years, BD is awarded to the doctors who are physicians and the minimum eligibility for this course is MBBS.
- MS. (Master of Surgery) degree is awarded to the doctors who master course in surgery. The minimum eligibility for this course is MBBS.
- D.M (Doctorate in Medicine) DM is a 2 to 3 years doctorate degree equivalent to the PhD degree awarded by the many universities in the USA. Doctors having M.D degree are eligible for this course.
- B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) for this one must have passed 10+2 with bio/math as one of the compulsory subjects, or D. Pharm (Diploma in Pharmacy) degree of 4 years involves the knowledge of pharmacy.
Checkout Here: Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment
- Sc Nursing, well motive of B.Sc. Nursing programme is to produce the qualified nurses, as a member of the health care team.
- P.T (Physiotherapy), Degree in P.T helps the temporary disabled people in their rehabilitation.
- O.T (Occupational Therapy), The Occupational Therapy helps the people to enable in their everyday life and treats the emotionally and physically challenged people.
- U.M.S (Unani Medicine) BUMS degree is equivalent to the BAMS, but in Unani medicines.
- D.Pharm (Ayurvedic, Siddha Medicine) –It is a 2 years medical diploma course in pharmacy of ayurvedic medicines. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Lab Technicians), is a bachelor degree of medical laboratory technology, contains the entire laboratory practices of the medical system. Various institutions are offering the B.Sc. program of 3 year in medical laboratory technology in India.
- DMLT (Diploma of Medical Lab Technicians), is a 1 year medical diploma course of medical laboratory technology, contains the laboratory practices of the medical field. Candidate must have cleared the 10+2 exam with PCB.
Career Options in Medical Field After 12th
These below listed were that available courses option after 12th in medical field;
Courses After 12th Science With PCB
|MBBS||BMLT (Medical Lab Technology)|
|BAMS (Ayurvedic)||Paramedical Courses|
|BHMS (Homoeopathy)||Sc. Degree|
|BDS||LLB (Bachelor of Law)|
|Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B. VSc AH)||Education/ Teaching|
|Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (BNYS)||Travel & Tourism Courses|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||Environmental Science|
|Integrated M. Sc||Fashion Technology|
|Sc. Nursing||Hotel Management|
|Sc. Dairy Technology||Designing Courses|
|Sc. Home Science||Media/ Journalism Courses|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||Film/ Television Courses|
|BOT (Occupational Therapy)||ICWA Program|
|General Nursing||CS Program|
Press To Know: How To Deal With Exam Stress
Courses after 12th science with PCM
|Engineering (B.E/ B. Tech)||Defence (Navy, Army, Air force)|
|Integrated M. Sc||BA|
|BCA||LLB (Bachelor of Law)|
Diploma courses after 12th Science
|Diploma in Beauty Culture & Hair Dressing||Graphic Designing|
|Computer Hardware||Information Technology|
|Fashion Designing – DFD||Application Software Development – DASD|
|Dress Designing – DDD||Textile Designing – DTD|
|Drawing and Painting||Hospital & Health Care Management|
|Cutting and Tailoring||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation|
|Web Designing||Film Arts & A/V Editing|
Requirements to Chose Medical Line
Aspirants who want to apply must have degree of MBBS/ BDS/ M.D. / B.U.M.S / B.A.M.S/ Post Graduation/ B.Sc. Medical/ Diploma in relevant field recognized university or institute with good academic records / registration with medical council.
Prospectus/ Jobs Scope of Medical Jobs In India
Medical sector has emerged into the essential part of every one’s life as in the present scenario it is common where handling ill people and also saving humans lives has become a necessary job and Just because of this Medical Jobs In India are in demand.
Here are some names of the Posts in the Medical sector; Medical Officer/ Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Lab Technician/Public Health Nurse/ Dental Technician/Ophthalmic Assistant/Assistant Radiographer/Health Worker/ Junior Scientific Assistant.
Here is the list of medical jobs in govt. sector; Anesthetics/Medicine/ Ophthalmology/ Pediatrics/ Gynecology/ Obstetrics/ Radiology/Pathology/Psychiatry/ Surgery, etc & you can apply for these positions according to your eligibility criteria and your choice.
List of Medical Government Organization In India
- Medical Council of India
- Indian Council of Medical Research
- World Health Organization (WHO): Global health guidelines and standards. Public health issues, health research and publications
- WHO India
- National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Karnataka
- Directorate of Medical Education, Karnataka
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), India
- Department of Health Research, India
- National Institute of Malaria Research, India
- National Board of Examination, India
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
Also Check: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Since, In India evolving as a health tourism destination, thus Medicinal or health filed is a great and fast growing career path and there is immense scope for the medical professionals.