Cantonment Board Recruitment
Grab Standing Counsel Jobs in Jhansi Notification!! Check all the details of Cantonment Board Recruitment from this page. Cantonment Board is all set to hire candidates for filling the various vacancies. Candidates, seeking govt jobs, are advised to apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 on the specified walk in date that is 16/03/2017.
Job applicants, who are interested for www.cbbabina.org.in Recruitment, need to appear in a walk in interview on the stipulated address which is mention below. At the time interview, Aspirants need to bring the application form with all the original and Xerox copy of the documents. Aspirants can fetch all other necessary information regarding Cantonment Board Jhansi Recruitment, through this page which is well maintained by our team members of www.resultinbox.com.
Cantonment Board Recruitment Short Review:
|Organization Name||Cantonment Board|
|Vacancy required||Standing Counsel|
|Selection process||Walk in interview|
|Last date to apply||16/03/2017|
Cantonment Board Vacancy:
- Candidates must graduate from LLB with good academic records from any recognized university or institute.
- Aspirants who are applying for Standing Counsel Jobs, they must have 20 years of experience in the respective discipline.
- Candidates must know how to deal the Cantonment matters.
Check This: Latest Government Jobs
- Candidates, who want to apply Cantonment Board Notification, must meet the age requirements as per the directives of the organization.
- The relaxation in age will be given to contenders according to the rules of the organization or government.
Candidates who will be successfully shortlisted for Cantonment Board Jobs, they will get a good pay scale of Rs. 10000 on monthly basis from the organization.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in walk – in – interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
- Candidates must bring original certificates of qualification along with a set of attested photo copies and resume with one Passport size at the time of interview.
How to apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment?
- Contenders have to go through the official website of the organization that is www.cbbabina.org.in
- go to the “Notice Board” section available at the on the home page.
- After that, press on “WALK- IN-INTERVIEW FOR STANDING COUNSEL” link.
- Read complete advertisement and after that, prepare an application form.
- Fill complete details in the format of the form and attach all relevant documents along with the form.
- Candidates have to bring original and testimonials at the time of interview on scheduled date.
Hit Here To Know: 10 Things You Must Stop Doing In Your CV
Venue of Interview:
Cantonment Board Office, Babina
Station Road, Babina Cant.,
District Jhansi UP
Date and Time of Interview:
- Date of walk in: 16/03/2017
- Time: At 11.00 AM
Candidates can fetch more details regarding Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 through the official link mention above on the page and can follow our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com on Face book and Google plus for latest updates.
Download PDF: Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification
Cantonment Board Recruitment
Cantonment Board, Chennai has unfolded vacancy Notification regarding Cantonment Board Recruitment for filling up Safaiwala post. Job seekers, who are looking for latest government jobs, may apply against Cantonment Board Advertisement by forwarding their application form through offline process till the end date of submitting application that is 13rd March 2017. Interested Job seekers are requested to check below information completely and apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017.
Keen candidates who will be submitting the duly filled applications in accurate manner are only liable to appear in selection process.
Job appliers can fill application form by the help of some necessary steps which are indicated below. You can scroll down this web page for whole acknowledgement regarding Cantonment Board Vacancy which is well created by the team of members of www.resultinbox.com
Cantonment Board Notification Details In Brief:
|Name of the organization||Cantonment Board|
|Name of the post||Safaiwala|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date to apply||13rd March 2017|
Name Of The Post:
Aspirants who want to apply for Cantonment Board Vacancies they must have completed 10th and 12th standard qualification and aspirants should be able to read and write Tamil language.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
Upper age limit of applying applicants will be specified category wise below:-
- 28 years for OBC,
- 30 years for SC/ ST,
- 35 years for PWD (UR),
- 38 years for PWD (OBC)
- 40 years for PWD (SC/ ST) candidates
Age relaxation is applicable for departmental, SC/ ST, Ex-Servicemen candidates as per rules.
Candidates who are going to fill Cantonment Board Application Form need to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount” & payable at Chennai. Reserved categories are not required to pay fee.
Mode of assortment:
The assortment of applicants for Cantonment Board Jobs will be done on the basis of presentation level skill test/ physical test which will be organized by the expert team of concerned field.
Must Read It and Prepare Yourself For Written Exam/ physical test:
Candidates, who will be selected for above post they will get good amount of salary that is Rs.4800-10000 with Grade Pay of Rs.1300/- by the organization
How to Apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016?
- Aspirants are required to log on to official website of organization which is cbstm.org.in
- On the home page you have to go “Latest Notification” tab and select the “Notification and Application form for the post of Safaiwala” link
- Now the PDF will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that Read all the details very carefully
- Now download application performa and fill it with true details in correct manner after reading all the details properly.
- Attach all the relevant self attested photo-copies of documents/certificates along with a latest passport size photograph.
- Prepare an envelope that should be super scripted from top by “Name Of Post Applied For……………….”
- At last send it to address given below.
Do you know: How To Fill Application Form
The Chief Executive Officer,
North Parade Road,
St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 16
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application: 13th March 2017
- Ending Date for Receipt of Application for far flung areas: 20th March 2017
You can attain other information regarding Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification. We keep updating all the latest recruitment details here so you can Bookmark this www.resultinbox.com page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details.