Calcutta High Court Recruitment
Calcutta High Court has unfolded an employment notification regarding Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017. Well qualified and courageous applicants are invited to fill up the 18 Assistant Registrar (Court Recording) posts. Career oriented aspirants can take the advantage of Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017-18 by applying for Calcutta High Court Vacancies. Job seekers who are interested they must pay attention on below stated vital information.
Willing candidates may apply by submit their prescribed format application form before the last date that is 09-06-2017. Keen contenders may acquire more information regarding Calcutta High Court jobs by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of resultinbox.com
Calcutta High Court Recruitment
Calcutta High Court Notification Details:
|Name of the organization||Calcutta High Court|
|Name of the post||Assistant Registrar|
|No. of Posts||18|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date to apply||09-06-2017|
Assistant Registrar-18 vacancy
Necessary Qualification Details:
- Contenders who are applying for Calcutta High Court Vacancy they must hold graduate degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from recognized university with excellent education records.
- Applicants must have knowledge of vernacular of the State of West Bengal as well as good knowledge of the English language.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
Upper age limit of applying candidates should not be more than 32 years. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST Category and age of the employees of the High Court applying for the posts should not be more than 40 years.
Salary Details for Calcutta High Court Assistant Recruitment:
Eligible contenders who get enrolled for latest jobs in Government sector will have the right to attain Rs.15,600 – 42,000 with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- and special allowance of Rs. 200/- per month per month from the recruitment team members of Calcutta High Court.
What will Be Hiring Process?
Applicants will be called for written exam to get recruited in this organization. Those candidates who have required qualifications only those candidates are eligible to appear in written exam for Assistant Registrar Jobs.
Examination Fee for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017:
Applicants who are going to appear in Calcutta High Court Recruitment Examination they will have to pay Rs 300/- and the applicants who belong to reserved category they need to pay Rs 75/- as examination fee by Bank Challan payable at UBI, in favour of Registrar, High Court, O.S. being A/C no. 0091010372343 (High Court Branch).
How To Fill Calcutta High Court Application Form?
Those applicants who wanted to apply for the above stated posts should follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all applicants have to visit the official website of the Calcutta High Court that is calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Recruitment” tab which is available left side of the page.
- After that you have to hit on the “Notification regarding recruitment to the post of Assistant Registrar (Court Recording), Original Side, High Court, Calcutta” link.
- Then the notification will be shown on your computer screen you have to Read that notification carefully.
- After reading the notification you need to download the application form.
- Then fill it all the relevant details.
- After that you have to attach latest passport size photograph in an available space and also attach required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc with the application form.
- Put it in an envelope and super scribed “Application for the post of ………….”.
- Finally send in a below stated address.
Registrar, Original Side,
High Court, Calcutta.
Ending date for submission the application form: 09-06-2017
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification: Download Here
Keen candidates who are going to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017 can avail all the details by reading the Official Notification. You are advised to be in touch with web portal resultinbox.com to get all the updates related to the Government vacancies.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|