BTSSO Extension Worker Recruitment
Basic Tasar Silkworm Seed Organization has currently released an online notification as BTSSO Extension Worker Recruitment. This organization wants to recruit eligible and qualified candidates to fill up 42 Junior Professionals, Para Extension Workers Positions. Applications through offline mode are invited against BTSSO Extension Worker Recruitment 2017 from Retired Scientist / Senior Technical Assistant / Officers. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against BTSSO Extension Worker Vacancies by submitting the offline application form in a prescribed format.
The organization has decided that applicants can submit the offline application form in a prescribed format on or before the last date that is 08-08-2017. Applications received in the office after the due date & time shall be summarily rejected. Interested contenders can get whole information about BTSSO Extension Worker Recruitment 2018 from the beneath section of this page which is prepared by the team members of resultinbox.com.
BTSSO Extension Worker Recruitment
|Organization Name||Basic Tasar Silkworm Seed Organization|
|Name of Posts||Junior Professionals, Para Extension Workers|
|Number Of Vacancies||42|
|Required Qualification||Graduate / Post Graduate / Master’s Degree|
|Mode Of Apply||Offline|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||08-08-2017|
Posts Name & Vacancy Distribution:
- Junior Professionals: 21 Vacancies
- Para Extension Workers: 21 Vacancies
- Candidates must be a retired Scientists/ Senior Technical Assistants from CSB Institute/ Retired Officers/ Officials from DOS of different states/ PGDS trained persons.
- Candidates should possess Graduate / Post Graduate / Master’s Degree with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute for BTSSO Recruitment.
Get More Jobs Options:
Upper age limit of candidates will be decided by administration of Basic Tasar Silkworm Seed Organization for Basic Tasar Silkworm Seed Organization Recruitment.
Download PDF: BTSSO Extension Worker Recruitment Notification
- Junior Professionals: Applicants will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs 30,000/- per month.
- Para Extension Workers: After selection candidates will receive good amount of salary of Rs 15,000/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview after screening of application which will be conducted by selection panel of organization.
Process to Apply for BTSSO Junior Professionals Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official site of organization that is cg.nic.in/btsso
- On home page of official site go to “News/Tenders/Events” section and hit the appropriate link related to BTSSO Extension Worker Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully and download the Performa of application.
- Now prepare the BTSSO Application Form as per format and fill it with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Attach self attested certificates / documents in support of date of birth, qualification, relevant work experience, along with application.
- Keep the application form along with documents in an envelope and submit it to below mentioned address.
To the Director,
Basic Tasar Silkworm Seed Organisation,
Central Silk Board (Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India),
CSB Complex, 1st Floor, Pendari, P.O. Bharni,
Via- Ganiyari, Bilaspur – 495 001 (Chhattisgarh)
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 08-08-2017
For getting more details regarding BTSSO Extension Worker Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|BAMUL Bangalore Recruitment||Konkan Railway Assistant Engineer Recruitment|
|NHPC Apprentice Recruitment||UP Police 33000 Constable Recruitment|