BSNL JAO Syllabus
Candidates who will be appearing in BSNL Online Competitive Examinations must be keenly searching for BSNL JAO Syllabus, they are informed that on this page we have presented the latest BSNL Junior Accounts Officers Syllabus PDF!! The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is going to recruit capable candidates through the recruitment process and candidates who are desirous to crack this recruitment exam are preparing hard for it. So they are suggested to download the updated exam pattern and BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 by scrolling down the page.
Recently the career notification was released on the official website for the hiring of Junior Accounts Officers through Online Competitive Exam, huge numbers of candidates are applying to participate in it. So, contenders who desire to grab the job are suggested to work hard and prepare well.
The below given Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Syllabus and Exam pattern will surely help the aspirants to plan their schedule. Candidates are advised to follow the proper plan for competing against tough competition; you may scroll down the page as below the expertise team unit of www.resultinbox.com has well provided detailed BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017–18 and pdf link.
BSNL JAO Syllabus
BSNL JAO syllabus and Paper Pattern 2017
Candidates who are all set to participate in exam must be desperately seeking for updates BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus and exam pattern. Here we have given complete details in this concern for the sake of aspirants, candidates must go through it to prepare well in advance. The enlisted details about topics and sub-topics of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern will surely help you o crack the exam, so must go through it carefully.
The examination will consists of 3 subjects:
- General English.
- General Aptitude/ Awareness.
- Financial & Commercial Accounts.
Check Here: BSNL JAO Recruitment
BSNL JAO Exam pattern 2017
The details regarding pattern of BSNL JAO Examination is given as follows:
- All the questions will be objective types that are Multiple Choice Questions.
- Paper I will be of General English & Aptitude, General Awareness.
- Paper II will contain questions from Financial & Commercial Accounts.
- There will be two papers in this examination i.e paper I and paper II.
- There will be 150 questions in each paper.
- The exam will contain total 450 marks.
- Duration will be 3 Hours for each paper.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
|I||General English||100||3 Hrs|
|General Aptitude/ Awareness||50|
|II||Financial & Commercial Accounts||300||3 Hrs|
Check Here: How to Solve Multiple Choice Questions
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017
Paper I: General English and General Aptitude / Awareness
- Comprehension of passages.
- Grammar Usage & Vocabulary.
General Aptitude / Awareness
- Current Events of national and international importance.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- General Mental Ability.
- Reasoning and Qualitative Assessment
Press To Know: 7 Ways to Improve Concentration Power In Studies
Paper II: Financial and Commercial Accounts
- Company Accounts introduction; shares & debentures etc.
- Company Accounts; final Accounts
- Cash and fund flow statements.
- Nature, objective and basic principles of auditing
- Techniques of auditing physical verification, examination of documents and vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review.
- Planning and audit, audit programmes, working papers, audit process.
- Valuation of internal controls.
- Various types of Audit.
Read Here: How To Deal With Exam Stress
- Goals of Financial Management.
- Key activities of Financial Management.
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit.
- Organisation of Finance Function.
- Basic concepts underlying accounting.
- Balance Sheet.
- Profit and Loss Accounts.
- Source and usage of final statements.
- Financial topics related to balances received and profit and loss accounts.
- Analysing financial performance.
- Financial ratios.
- Applications of financial analysis.
- Problems in financial statements and analysis.
- Break-even analysis and leverages.
Check here: Steps to Follow during Online Examination
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises
- Capital Budgeting.
- Long term financing.
- Working Capital Management.
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Financial Management & Control.
Download Here: BSNL JAO Syllabus PDF
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments)
- Contract Act.
- Partnership Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Industrial Dispute Act.
- Sales Tax Act.
- Payment of Bonus Act.
Check Out: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited formally known as BSNL is a premier telecommunications company and its headquarters of BSNL is situated in Delhi. working under the Government of India. The. The BSNL is authorized for Telecom Operations provides Network Services in India. The BSNL working is looked by Indian government because it is a huge Public Sector Unit.
Every year the notification is released by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited for filling up various vacancies indifferent department and yearly the large number of candidates applies against BSNL Recruitment Notification to garn the job openings. This year also the notification was released for the recruitment JAO Junior Accounts Officers and lots of applicants will be appearing in the recruitment process with the same motive to get hired.
For more information about BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017-2018, candidates are refrred to check the official website.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|10 Things You STOP Doing On Your CV||Some Changes to Get your CV Noticed|