BSNL JAO Recruitment
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) has promulgated an advertisement titled BSNL JAO Recruitment; aspirants may get complete information from this page!! Applications are invited from talented contenders to grab 996 Junior Accounts Officer Jobs; job seekers who were waiting for opportunity in government enterprise must for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017. Willing contenders are required to submit their applications on or before the closing date that is 15/10/2017 through online mode.
Highlights of this page:
|BSNL vacancy details||Age limit|
|Pay scale||Selection process|
|Application fee||Way to apply|
|Important dates||Official link|
Applicants must note that the selection of deserving candidates will be made through BSNL Online Competitive Examinations and only eligible candidates can participate in this recruitment process. Aspirants who are keen to apply against BSNL JAO Recruitment Notification are suggested to scroll down the page and fetch all significant details concerning BSNL JAO Recruitment 2018 which is well presented by the team unit of www.resultinbox.com
BSNL JAO Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)|
|Name of Jobs||Junior Accounts Officer|
|Number of Jobs||996|
|Last Date to Apply||15/10/2017|
|Exam date||05/11/2017 to 11/11/2017|
BSNL JAO Vacancies Details
|Andaman & Nicobar||02||01||01||00||04||00|
|Chennai Telecom District||09||05||06||03||23||01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||09||05||02||00||16||00|
|Kolkata Telecom District||02||03||02||01||08||01|
|Northern Telecom Region||06||07||02||01||16||00|
|Uttar Pradesh East||34||16||07||08||65||02|
|Uttar Pradesh West||24||09||03||05||41||01|
Aspirants applying for BSNL Jobs must possess with the degree of M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognized institution / University (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL)
According to BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Notification, the minimum age of the applying candidate must be 20 years and should not exceed 30 years as on 01/01/2017.
Relaxation on age:
There will be upper age limit relaxation for the candidates belonging to following categories:-
- Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
- Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates
- Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
- Upto ten (10) years for OC-PWD candidates
- Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees
- Ex-Servicemen and residents of J & K will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules
- The examination fee is Rs. 1000/- OC/OBC candidates whereas it is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for candidates belonging to SC/ST category
- The amount of fees is to be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
Candidates who will finally get selected for BSNL JR Accounts Officer Vacancy will receive remuneration of Rs.16400 – 40500/- (pre revised).
- Fits of all eligible candidates need to register themselves to participate in online competitive examination
- After the successful completion of exam circle wise merit list shall be prepared by BSNL on the basis of score/marks obtained by the registered candidates
- A final call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other document verification/formalities.
BSNL JAO Syllabus and exam pattern:
Candidates who will be appearing in the exam must go through BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 to get the idea about exam. Below we have mentioned topics and sub-topics which will contribute to your better preparation. So, must check it thoroughly.
It involves mainly three subjects:
- General English.
- General Aptitude/ Awareness.
- Financial & Commercial Accounts.
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017
|I||General English||100||3 Hrs|
|General Aptitude/ Awareness||50|
|II||Financial & Commercial Accounts||300||3 Hrs|
Download Here: BSNL JAO Syllabus PDF
BSNL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies of JAO(Junior Accounts Officer) as per Circle’s requirement.
Bond and Training:
Selected shall have to execute a Bond in the format as specified by the Company for a period of 05(five) years from the date of their appointment to serve in BSNL as JAO.
Get Notification: Press Here
Process to Apply for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Recruitment:
Keen contenders who are going to apply for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment are required to follow the procedure stated below
- Firstly candidates are required to log on to the official website that is externalbsnlexam.com
- On the home page can need to follow “Direct Recruitment For The Post Of “Junior Accounts Officers (JAO) In Bsnl From Open Market Through Online Competitive Examinations -2017” heading.
- After that aspirants are required to select “Indicate Advertisment” link given infrint of the same heading.
- Once you hit the link the notification will appear on your screen and you need to read the information carefully.
- If you found yourself eligible then you need to back to the home page and select apply online link
- The next step is to fill the BSNL Application Form correctly and upload all the required documents.
- Then recheck the filled details to avoid mistakes and hit “submit” button.
- Lastly take a printout of your filled application form for future use.
Hit Here: BSNL JAO Recruitment Notification
|Last Date to submit applications||15/10/2017|
|Online Competitive Examinations will be held from||05/11/2017 to 11/11/2017|
Candidates who desire to attain more information about BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 – 2018 are advised to switch to official website. For queries or doubt related to this post you are free to ask us by typing in the below provided comment box, we will surely respond to it as soon as possible.
Stay tuned to get more updates about BSNL Junior Accounts Officers Recruitment as we regularly update this page as per the latest information.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|9 Effective Ways To Communicate in a Job Interview||7 Secret Things Helps to Get Job after Graduation|