BHARTIYA Rail Bijlee Company Limited has released a notification titled as BRBCL Recruitment. Candidates can apply for the 25 Diploma Trainees Posts in various departments such as Electrical/Mechanical/Civil. Contenders can apply for BRBCL Recruitment 2017 by submitting online application form till the end date that is 26.04.2017.
Eligible candidates will be selected for the BRBCL Diploma Trainees Vacancy through a common written test and a common skill test. The final placement of the candidates in these companies shall be done on merit-cum-choice of the selected candidates. For more fine points related to BRBCL Recruitment you must check out this page which is well designed by the team members of www.resultinbox.com.
|Organization Name||BHARTIYA Rail Bijlee Company Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Diploma Trainees|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Selection Process||Written test and Skill Test|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date To Apply||26.04.2017|
|Departments||No. of Vacancies|
Required Qualification for BRBCL Vacancy:
|Electrical||Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
|Mechanical||Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
|C&I||Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
|Civil||Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
Relaxation for SC/ST/PWD (where vacancies are identified): Pass marks Relaxation for Land Oustees: 50% marks.
Note: Only those candidates who possess the required qualification on or before the last date of application are eligible to apply. Candidates with higher qualifications need not apply.
Read Here To Know: Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job
Age Limitation for BRBCL Careers:
- The upper age limit of the applying candidates must be 25 years as on last date of application.
- For Land Oustees upper age limit should be 35 years as on last date of application.
Reservations And Relaxations for BRBCL Jobs:
|SC/ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|Domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89||05 Years|
- Reservations and relaxations for SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy layer) /XSM / PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) candidates will be provided as per Government guidelines.
- Relaxations will be extended in vacancies identified for SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy layer) / PWD candidates for BRBCL Recruitment.
Registration Fee for BRBCL Job Vacancy:
- Contenders who belong to General/OBC category are required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs 300/-.
- There will be no registration fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XSM candidates.
- The fee must be paid in account number (A/C NO. 30631536632) at MLC branch (IFSC Code: SBIN0007506), Patna, on behalf of BRBCL/KBUNL/NPGCL.
- Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal http://jvdtcareers.net.
- The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account.
- On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money.
- This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration.
Emolument for BRBCL Recruitment Notification:
- Selected candidates will get training and receive consolidated stipend of Rs.15500/- per month for BRBCL Recruitment.
- On successful completion of training, these candidates will get the impressive pay scale of Rs. 15500-3%-34500/- (W7 grade, Jr. Foreman / Jr. Controller / Jr. Work Assistant) in their respective company.
Selection Process for BRBCL Recruitment:
Eligible candidates have to qualify written test followed by skill test conducted by the organization. Shortlisted candidates will be selected for further process of finally selected by the selection committee.
- The Written Test is scheduled to be held on 28.05.2017 (Sunday).
- The test can be taken in Hindi or English.
- Candidates will have to give their choice for appearing in Hindi or English at the time of applying for the post, which cannot be changed subsequently.
- The test will be in two parts.
- Part-I will be Knowledge Test and will consist of 70 multiple-choice questions of the relevant disciplines as advertised.
- PartII will be Aptitude Test and will consist of 50 multiple-choice questions on English, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong / multiple answered question.
|Type of examination||MCQ|
|Language||Hindi or English|
|Part I||Knowledge Test of 70 questions|
|Part II||Aptitude Test of 50 questions|
About Skill Test:
Candidates who will be shortlisted after written test are required to appear in skill test wherein applied knowledge of the respective discipline will be tested.
Service Agreement Bond:
Selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond with respective organization of Rs 100000/- (General and OBC) and Rs 50,000/- for SC/ST/Physically Challenged Person to serve the company for a minimum period of 3 years after completion of training.
- The candidate should have sound health.
- Before joining, candidates will have to undergo medical examination by a Medical Board and the decision of the board will be final and binding.
- Appointment will be subject to meeting the prescribed medical norms of the respective companies. No relaxation in medical norms is allowed.
- Detailed medical norms shall be made available on the website.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Candidates have to choose a city as Test Centre and no change under any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, BRBCL reserve the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response of the candidates for that area / center.
How to apply for BHARTIYA Rail Bijlee Company Limited Recruitment?
Candidates who want to apply for BHARTIYA Rail Bijlee Company Limited Vacancies they have to follow these steps as mentioned below-
- First of all contenders have to go through official website of the organization that is www.jvdtcareers.net
- After that, hit on “here to download complete advertisement” tab at the menu bar on the home page.
- Read the complete notification in suitable way and then come back to the previous page.
- Press the link of “Apply Online” tab and fill the required details in appropriate manner.
- Upload the mandatory documents if applicable and recheck the form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print bout of the form for future reference.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
|Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates||27.03.2017|
|Last date for online registration of application by candidates||26.04.2017|
|Downloading of Admit card with Roll Number, test centre name and Guidelines||05.05.2017 to 28.05.2017|
|Written Test||28.05.2017 (Sunday)|
Note: To get further details regarding BRBCL Recruitment 2017, you may go through above stated Official Notification and you may remain in touch with us through our portal that is www.resultinbox.com.
Have A Look On Below Shared Interesting Posts
|Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017||Rajasthan Medical Education Society Recruitment 2017|
|BEML Recruitment 2017|