BPSC Admit Card
Bihar Public service Commission has released the BPSC Admit Card for all those candidates who had applied for recruitment exam for Assistant Professor (Botany) post. Candidates who have qualified the concerned exam, now required to appear for Interview between 23rd May to 1st June, 2017 (Advt 67 / 2014). Commission has issued the call letters for 405 shortlisted candidates, so aspirants going to appear for Assistant Professor (Botany) Interview, may download their BPSC Admit Card 2017 that is made available on official website.
Candidates who are preparing for Interview exam for stated post can download their BPSC Assistant Professor (Botany) Hall Ticket through this page. Appearing contenders may also attain their call letters by following the process of getting the BPSC Admit Card 2017 – 2018 that is well tailored on this page created by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
BPSC Admit Card
|Name of the organization||Bihar Public service Commission|
|Exam Name||Assistant Professor (Botany) Interview|
Instructions to Download BPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017:
Candidates, who are going to participate for interview against Assistant Professor (Botany) posts, may get their Interview Letters from official website of commission by following the guidelines given below…
- First of all log on to the official website of Bihar Public service Commission which is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- After that aspirant are required to select “Interview Letters: For the post of Assistant Professor (Botany) in Universities (Advt No 67/2014)” link from the list available on the home page.
- After selection of above stated link a new page as shown below will be opened asking for ‘Roll / Registration Number’ of applicants.
- Now, candidates need to type 8 or 12-Digit Registration Number in the box appeared and press ‘Submit’ button.
- This will navigate you to the page having your hall ticket on your digital screen.
- Get the print out of it for further taking it at the time of examination.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
Know More about Bihar Public Service Commission:
- Bihar Public Service Commission is a government body which was came into existence in 1956. Foremost objective of the commission for organizing the exam is to recruit eligible applicants at Assistant Professor Post for Botany subject.
- Bihar Public Service Commission also conducts various types of examination in the state and aspirants every year in large number participate in these exams to get empanelled in the commission for particular post.
- So, candidates who had applied for Assistant Professor (Botany) posts, they may get their Interview Admit Cards by following the instructions specified above on this web page.
Get here: BPSC Result
Candidates may go through the Official Link for more details about BPSC Admit Card 2017 – 2018. You may also follow us on Facebook and Google plus for acquiring more detailed information regarding this page.
And may also comment in our below given comment box, and we will try our best to solve your query as soon as possible or you may log on to Face book and Google plus.