BPCL Recruitment Through GATE
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has released Jobs Vacancy Openings titled as BPCL Recruitment Through GATE!!! Notifications has been asserted for the recruitment of Mechanical Engineers as Management Trainees through GATE-2018, interested contenders can apply to fill 120 vacancy by submitting their applications via online mode before the last date. Aspirants who willing to get complete information about BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 may read the entire post.
This page Includes
|Details of BPCL Vacancy through Gate||Required qualification|
|Essential Marks||Age limit|
|Pay Scale||How to apply|
|Selection method||Info about Training and Placement|
|About organization||Important dates|
According to BPCL Recruitment Notification, candidates will found to be not meeting with the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process. So therefore contenders must check their eligibility before filling up the application form, you just need to scroll down the page and check complete details concerning BPCL Jobs through Gate. Our hardworking team unit of www.resultinbox.com has well structured significant information about BPCL Recruitment through Gate 2018.
BPCL Recruitment Through GATE
|Name of Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of Vacancy||Management Trainee|
|Number Of Vacancies||120|
|Required Qualification||B.Tech/BE degree|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last Date||Check below|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|Number of Vacancy||120|
Required Education for BPCL MT Recruitment
- Applying contender must attain full time B.Tech/BE degree or any other equivalent from a recognized institute or University (Final year students will also be eligible to apply).
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
Note: Those who have done integrated courses or courses with duration of 5 years or more duration will not be termed eligible to apply for the position.
Marks to be scored for BPCL Careers though GATE:
- General and OBC (Non- Creamy Layer/NCL) categories should have secured minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree examination.
- For Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) /Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates it is 50%.
- General and OBC (NCL) categories candidates who are in their final year of engineering must have secured minimum 60% marks (in aggregate up to last semester) however it is relaxable for SC/ST/ PWD candidates to 50%.
Check here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
- The maximum age for candidates belonging to general category is 25 years while for OBC (Non Creamy layer) it is 28 years.
- And those belonging to SC/ST categories the maximum for them is 30 years.
Download PDF: Press Here
Selected contenders for Group “A”, posts will receive basic salary of Rs. 24,900/- (Scale of Pay Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500) with additional benefits and allowances.
Stages of Selection Process
- First of all candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2018
- Then there will be Group discussions/ Alternate selection methodology or Personal interviews, on the basis of performance made by candidate further selection will be done.
- Lastly there will be a medical fitness test of the candidates before joining.
How to apply?
Step 1: first of all candidates need to register for GATE 2018 by visiting the official website.
Step 2: After obtaining GATE 2018 registration number, applicants have to register on BPCL’s website.
Step 3: Then you need to fill the application form with all the correct details and submit it online.
Step 4: Once you are done with successful submission of Application, unique Application ID would be generated along with the completed form which can be used for further processes.
Step 5: Lastly you can take a printout of your filled application form for further reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Training and Placement:
- Recruited candidates for the post of ‘Management Trainee’ will be on Probation period for the duration of one year after that it would be confirmed as ‘Executive’ in the respective business unit / entity.
- Candidates can be posted across the country, in any of the businesses / locations or offices.
- Short-listing or Final Selection for TT Training and Placement will be done through Gate Scores
- The work profile is about Operations and Sales in the Marketing function and in the Process & Engineering roles in the Refineries.
Also Check: BPCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is a leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the broadened energy sector which is involved in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products. BPCL is a Global Fortune 500, and also engaged in exploration of Oil / Gas.
It has turnover of nearly INR 2.42 lakh crores as per accounting year 2016-17. The organization released opportunities for personal and professional development is what its specification. Recently the notification was issued for the recruitment of Mechanical Engineers as Management Trainees through GATE-2018. The examination of GATE 2018 will be held on February 3, 4, 10 and 11, 2018.
Events of GATE 2018
|Commencement of on-line Applications for GATE 2018||01/09/2017|
|Last date for submission of on-line Applications||05/10/2017|
Events of BPCL
|Opening BPCL recruitment of applications with GATE 2018||05/01/2018|
|Last date of submission of online application||02/02/2018|
Candidates who wish to attain more information about BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 must visit the official website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Aspirants are advised to stay tuned with this web portal for updated information about BPCL Management Trainee Recruitment.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|