BHU UET Application Form
Get BHU UET Application Form here!!! Banaras Hindu University is all set to conduct common entrance exam for giving to admission to the eligible applicant for under graduate course. So the applicant who are interested to complete their graduation degree under this university they are required to give BHU UET Entrance Exam for this applicant have to fill Registration form. Eligible applicants must fill the BHU UET Application Form 2017 before the closing date that is 04th March 2017 through online mode. Job seekers may get more relevant details about BHU UET Notification by scrolling down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.resultinbox.com on this page you may also obtain eligibility Criteria and BHU UET Admission Entrance Exam important dates so interested aspirants must pay attention on a below vital details.
|University name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Name Of The Exam||Undergraduate Entrance Test|
|Closing date for submit the application form||04th March 2017|
BHU UET Application Form
Courses Offered by BHU UET Exam
- Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management
- Ed. and B. Ed. Special Education)
- Sc (Hons.) Ag./B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. -RGSC
- B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Laws)
- A.LL.B. (Hons)
- Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group
- (Under Special Courses of Study)
- Bachelor of Vocation in Retail & Logistics
- Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group
- P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- Bachelor of Vocation in Medical Lab. Technology
- Shastri (Hons.)
- P.A. ( Bachelor of Performing Arts)
- F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism
- Bachelor of Vocation in Food Processing & Management
- A. (Hons.) Arts
- A. (Hons.) Social Sciences
BHU UET Eligibility Criteria
|Course Name||Educational Qualification||Upper Age Limit|
|LL.B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Laws)||
B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ Shastri (at least 10+2+3 pattern) with minimum 50% marks
(Under Special Courses of Study)
Completed/ appearing in Senior Secondary School (10+2) or equivalent examination
|B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks||25 years|
|B.P.A. ( Bachelor of Performing Arts)||
10+2 or equivalent examination OR a Graduate/ Postgraduate Degree; and (b) Vocal Music /Instrumental Music/ Dance as one of the subjects OR Passed 3-Year Diploma in Vocal Music/ Instrumental Music/ Dance Examination of BHU
|As per the norms|
|B. A. (Hons.) Arts||10+2 or equivalent Examination with minimum 50% marks||22 years|
|B. A. (Hons.) Social Sciences|
|B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management||
10+2 or equivalent Examination with Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer Sc./Finance/Financial Markets Management/Vocational courses as one of the subjects with minimum 50% marks
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group|
MADHYAMA Examination of BHU/Madhyama/Uttar Madhyama/Upa Shastri/Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and Sanskrit must be one of the subjects in the concerned examination
|B. Ed. and B. Ed. Special Education)||Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanities/Commerce with 50% marks, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.||As per the Norms|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Retail & Logistics
10+2 or equivalent, in any stream or level 4 NSQF certificate or any other equivalent examination
|As per the Norms|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism
|Bachelor of Vocation in Food Processing & Management||
10+2 or equivalent, in science stream or level 4 NSQF certificate or any other equivalent examination
|Bachelor of Vocation in Medical Lab. Technology|
|B. Sc (Hons.) Ag./B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. -RGSC||
10+2/Intermediate examination in agriculture or in Science (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology) or any other equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks
|B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts)||10+2 or equivalent Examination with minimum of 50% marks||22 years|
Procedure for BHU Admission:
Applicants who want to get admission in this university so applicants have to attend Banaras Hindu University UG Entrance Test. The admission of the applicants is totally depending upon this entrance exam. Applicants who qualify in this examination they will be shortlisted for counseling and then allotted the seat in particular campus
How to Fill BHU UET Application Form?
Contenders who find themselves eligible for above mentioned posts can apply and fill an Banaras Hindu University admission application form by going behind these steps:
Visit Official Website:
- Firstly, deserving applicants must move to the official website of the university www.bhuonline.in
- On the home page you have to select the “download” tab.
- After that the drop down list will be opened you have to hit on the “UET Bulletin, 2017” link.
- After this read the instructions page which will be opened in PDF format.
- Also, ensure that you are eligible or not by going through all the vital points mentioned in the notification.
Fill BHU UET Registration Form:
- After that you have to hit back to the previous page that is home page and hit on the “Apply for Admission” tab which is visible in the menu bar.
- Then select “Online Application” link under “UET” section.
- Now you need to press on the “REGISTER YOURSELF” button.
- Then you have to fill the registration form and hit on the “Sign In” button.
- On the next steps you have to sign in by entering the email ID and password.
Fill BHU UET Online Application Form:
After that you have to fill the application form with all necessary details in correct manner.
Upload Relevant Documents/Certificates And Paying Application Fee:
- Then, upload all the relevant certificates as demanded in the application form and also pay an application fee as prescribed below.
- Applicants who want to appear in this examination they will have to fill application form for this you need to pay application fee. So the unreserved applicants have to pay Rs 500/- and reserved applicants have to pay Rs 250/-
- Moreover those applicants want to take admission in this university for Shastri (Hons.) they have to pay Rs 200/- and the applicants who belong to reserved category they will have to pay Rs 100/-
- If aspirants want to apply more than one course they need to pay Rs 200/- for each extra course. Reserved category applicants pay Rs 100/-
Mode to pay BHU Application Fees 2017:
You can pay application fee through online and offline both modes:
- Aspirants have to pay the application through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit card, ATM-cum-Debit card
- You can pay the application fee through offline mode at any branch of HDFC Bank through the Challan which can be downloaded from the Entrance Test Portal. While filling the application form you have to hit on the “cash payment” option to download the HDFC Bank challan.
Hit on Submit Button:
- Then you have to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- Finally submitted the filled application form by pressing “Submit” button
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Test Centers of BHU UET Entrance Exam
Must Remember below important Date:
|Date of Entrance Examination|
B.F.A. (Theory); B.P.Ed. (Theory); BPA (North Indian Classical, Vocal/Instrumental)/ BPA* (Indian Classical – Dance) (Theory), B.A. (Social Sciences)
|09th April 2017|
B.Ed./ B.Ed. – Special Education Language; B.Ed./ B.Ed. – Special Education Science;
|10th April 2017|
|B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management; LL.B (Hons.), B. Sc. (Hons.) (Bio)||16th April 2017|
|B.A. (Hons.) Arts, B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths;||30th April 2017|
B.Ed./ B.Ed. – Special Education Mathematics (Code No.567); B. Ed. – Special, Education Humanities and Social Sciences (Code No.568),
|14th May 2017|
|Last date to apply||4th March, 2017|
|Admit card will be published on||April, 2017|
|Exam will be organized||April, 2017|
|Answer key will be issued||Few days after completion of the test|
|Result will be stated||May, 2017|
Contenders may gather more details about BHU UET Application Form 2017 through Official Notification. Keep visiting with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for getting more information about KSET admit card, Result, Recruitment etc. You can kindly bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. Candidates, if you have any query regarding, then you can leave the comment in the below comment box.