BEL Probationary Engineer Recruitment
Latest notification has been publicized titled as BEL Probationary Engineer Recruitment. Bharat Electronics Limited intends to hire various passionate and competitive job searchers to fill up 66 vacant posts of (Elec/Mech/Civil/CS) Across India. In order to observe the skill and knowledge of the each appliers Corporation is going to organize the written test on 02/07/2017. Those who are interested in BEL Probationary Engineer Recruitment 2017 are required to fill application form before the last date that is 11/05/2017.
The BEL authority is looking for most capable job seekers thus who have requisite eligibility as per required posts so appliers are advised to read all eligibility norms which are well described below for your assistance. For more details about the Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 Candidates need to read this entire page thoroughly which is created by the team member of www.resultinbox.com.
BEL Probationary Engineer Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Engineer Post|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||66 posts|
|Last Date to Apply||11/05/2017|
|Date of Written Test||02/07/2017|
|Job Location||Across India|
BEL Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Department||Number of Posts|
Eligibility Norms Required for BEL PE Recruitment
All candidates who are going to apply against Bharat Electronics Limited jobs are required to hold Any Engineering degree from Colleges with AICTE approval and also first Class in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication/ Mechanical / Computer Science / Computer Science Engineering / Civil Engineering.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
Job entrants applying against the vacant vacancies of Probationary Engineer Post are should be below 25 years of age and also relaxation is also provided to all reserved category contenders in upper age by 05 years to SC /ST candidates, 03 years to OBC and 10 years to person with disabilities.
Check This>>>> BEL Probationary Engineer Recruitment Notification
Appointed aspirants for BEL Probationary Engineer Recruitment will get good and satisfied amount of remuneration of Rs. Rs.16,400 to 40,500/- by the recruiting committee of organization.
Aspirants get shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Written Test & Interview which will be conducted by the recruiting panel to select the most deserving candidates for the vacant positions.
Candidates are informed that they need to pay application fees as given below:
- General – Rs.500/-
- OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC /ST / PWD – Nil
Know Here: How To Pay Fees Online
Applying procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited Probationary Engineer Jobs:
- First of all, visit the official portal of Bharat Electronics Limited that is bel-india.com.
- After appearing on home page, follow careers section which is presented at the menu bar and from the drop-down list, choose ‘Recruitment advertisement’ tab.
- This will take you new page containing BEL Notification, read it carefully and completely.
- After that, come back to the previous page and choose “Hit to apply online” tab and after that new page will appear on your screen.
- Now hit on the create log in option and fill the asked details as your name, date of birth, email ID, discipline, your password.
- After filling the password hit on submit tab and after that you will get the login ID and password for the application.
- Now use those details to log in and fill in your details in Bharat Electronics Limited application form.
- Lastly select submit tab and take a screenshot of filled application for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- Last Date for filling Application Form– 11/05/2017
- Call Letters upload date – 19/06/2017
- Date of Written Exam – 02/07/2017
You May Also Check:
For more details regarding BEL Probationary Engineer Recruitment 2017, go through the link supplied above.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|