Currently, Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd has issued a vacancy notification as BECIL Recruitment. In this concern, applications are invited from well talented, qualified and experienced candidates for filling up 125 vacancies of DEO (Hindi/English) & Senior Monitor Post. Contenders who have required educational qualification, experience and other norms can apply against BECIL Jobs. For applying, contenders need to put forward BECIL Recruitment 2017 as on or before the end date that is well structured below on this page.
Aspirants can obtain application by reaching its web page via online mode or from the link mentioned below on this web page for your easiness. For other essential details in regard to Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment, you may go through below tuned page which is well prepared by team members of www.resultinbox.com.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd|
|Name of Posts||Monitors / Data Entry Operator|
|Total Vacancy||125 Posts|
|Selection Process||Test / Interview|
|Mode Of Apply||Offline|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
- Data Entry Operator (English): 98
- Data Entry Operator (Hindi): 15
- Senior Monitor: 03
- Monitor: 09
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Notification:
Individuals who are going to apply against this Recruitment, they are required to satisfy below given qualification criteria, so applying candidates have a look…
|DEO (English)||Appliers should be 12th passed or having graduation degree or its equivalent degree from recognized university
Having English typing speed of 35 wpm on computer
|DEO (Hindi)||Candidates must have Graduation degree or 12th Passed and having Hindi typing speed of 30 wpm on computer in Unicode|
|Senior Monitor||Should have bachelor’ degree in journalism and Mass Communication, PG diploma in Journalism.
Having 02 years experience in media or news agency or retired from DD/AIR as news editor / Assistant Director News.
|Monitor||Must have Graduation degree with one years experience in the field of media / news and proficiency in the language concerned and computer.|
Job fighters who are applying against above mentioned posts must have minimum and maximum age as per the requirement of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd.
Candidates who get shortlisted in selection process of BECIL Noida Recruitment will get overwhelming salary as provided below according to the post.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 12,870/- (For Graduate Degree Holder)
Rs. 11,830/- (For 12th Pass out)
|Senior Monitor||Rs. 30,000/-|
Also, candidates who are going to apply against above mentioned vacant vacancies they need to pay application fees as mentioned below:
- Candidates belonging to unreserved category should have to pay Rs. 300/- as an application fee.
- Also, candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH are exempted from registration fee for becil.com Careers.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates are required to pay app. Fees by demand draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi or by Cash.
Applying candidates in BECIL Latest Recruitment will be shortlisted on the basis of written test or interview as per the norms of the selection committee.
Tips By Experts:
Procedure to apply against BECIL Recruitment:
Interested candidates can follow below given instructions to apply against latest recruitment called Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Recruitment.
- Firstly applicants need to visit official website of organization that is www.becil.com
- After appearing on home page candidates need to hit on “Current Opening” tab and then select “Applications are invited for empanelment of Data Entry Operators purely on contract basis for deployment in various government offices in Delhi/NCR.” link.
- By hitting the said link, candidates will appear on new page of BECIL notification in PDF form, where you are needed to read given details completely.
- Now fill application form in prescribed format and with all correct details.
- After that attach self attested Xerox copies of educational qualification, and paste their recent passport size photograph etc.
- Lastly, filled application form with all enclosures must be sent to address displayed below before 01st March 2017.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
To Assistant Manager (HR),
in BECIL’s Corporate
Office at C-56/A-17,
Sector-62, Noida – 201307 (U.P)
Dates to be Noted:
Closing Date Of Submission Of Application For DEO: 01/03/2017
End Date To Submit Application Form For Monitors: 03/03/2017
For more details in regard to BECIL Recruitment 2017, you may go through below stated Official Notifications. Stay linked with us on our web page to grasp latest updates!!!
<<< Data Entry Operator: Download PDF >>>
<<< Senior Monitor / Monitor: Download PDF >>>