BCECE Counseling 2018
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to start BCECE Counseling 2018. BCECE is the one of the most admired state level exam, which is organized by the BCECEB. Through this exam, students may get the admission to the first year Under Graduate courses in the pasture of engineering, agriculture and Pharmacy and these courses are offered by the colleges which are positioned in Bihar state. The BCECE counseling will be held in assorted rounds. Those candidates, who will qualify the BCEC exam for the admission of Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses, they will be appearing in counseling process. Well, on this page we are providing you BCECE Counseling Vacant Seat Details and Round Wise Schedule.
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination counseling process is conducted as per the merit rank of the students and candidates has to be present in the interview for BCECE counseling 2018 according to the specified agenda. BCECE 2018 counseling registration process includes filling of personal details, choice filling, provisional seat allotment and documents verification etc. For further details about BCECE 2018 Counseling, candidates are suggested to scroll down the whole page which is updated by the team of resultinbox.com
BCECE 2018 Counselling:
Selected aspirants of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 stage 2 will be entitled to endure the procedure of BCECE 2018 counseling for allocation of seats. Students need to register themselves for counseling on the official website at the link available. The entrants must keep in mind the following points regarding BCECE Counseling-
- Students are required to register for counseling after the result of second stage Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
- The procedure of counseling will be online and students are required to fill their choices and lock their seats before the closing date
- According to the Rank of the Students seats will be allotted
- Students will have to pay the BCECE counseling fees through bank challan
Registration for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination counselling:
Registration for counseling is compulsory. The registered & qualified students are called for BCECE Counseling. Subsequent steps are to be taken as orientation for registration for BCECE.
- Go to the official website of BCECE Board 2017
- Hit on the “Apply for counseling “link
- Students will be asked to fill a form with the following information-
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- BCECE 2017 Registration Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Permanent & Correspondence Address
- Security Question
- New password for safety
Students can fill their choices and lock their allotment seats online through the official website of BCECE. After victorious login using BCECE Roll number and password created in previous step, students will find the subsequent options-
|Registration details||Contains information regarding the logged in candidate.|
|Available Choices||Seats available to the candidate.|
|Fill Choices||Candidate can fill choices (seats) in this field.|
|Display Filled Choices||Displays all the filled Choices by the candidate.|
|Change Password||Helps to reset/change password.|
|Provisional Allotment Letter||Avails provisional allotment letter to the candidate.|
Provisional Seat Allotment:
Students can download the interim seat allotment letter after finishing the choice filling procedure. The students can verify the position of their seat allotment and can take the printout of their provisional seat allotment letter.
The handwriting of the candidates should be matched and confirmed with the text written in their OMR sheets. This is a standardized procedure which involves compilation of a handwriting example of the student. It is additional compared with texts in their OMR sheets.
After successfully clearing the handwriting corroboration, students can login again at the official website to ensure their allotment and will find a new link “FINAL SEAT ALLOTMENT”. Students after defrayal the above-mentioned procedure can log in on the website to make sure their seat allotment by visiting a link that indicates Final Seat Allotment.
Students, who have effectively downloaded their final seat allotment letter, have to authenticate their credentials and pay the admission fees to the allotted colleges. In case Students, unable to produce any of the necessary credentials then their allotted seat will be cancelled. The admission process will continue additional at the BCECE Counseling Centre.
BCECE Counseling Vacant Seat Details
- Allocation of unoccupied seats that are obtainable would be as per stipulation norms issued by the Bihar Government on the completion of the application procedure.
- Students would necessitate registering against the allotted seat after confirmation of their credentials, Photo IDs and suitable medical examination.
- Seats once allotted to students through BCECE 2018 Counseling whose registration against allotment has been missed would not be allowed as a choice in the next round.
- College leaving certificate has to be produced at the time of registration against allotted seats.
- Group preference PCM/PCB/PCMB should be undoubtedly signified.
- At the time of the confirmation process, students must be present to authenticate their allotment.
- Formerly the counseling process ends, no seats would be allotted in any branch/program.
- Score cards shall stand dispatched to the candidates once the BCECE 2017 Counseling is over.
Credentials requisite at The time of verification BCECE 2018:
- Final BCECE 2018 Allotment Letter
- Class 10th Mark Sheet, Hall Ticket and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet, Hall ticket and Passing Certificate
- BCECE 2017 Admit Card for Stage 1 and Stage 2
- Copy of 6 Photographs used in Online Application Form BCECE 2017
- Counseling letter for BCECE 2018
- Category Certificate
- Medical Certificate
Get Here: BCECE Admit Card
BCECE 2018 Exam Date:
|Online application form starts from||February 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||February 2018|
|Last date to submit the fee through Challan||March 2018|
|Last date for submission of fee through net banking/credit card/debit card||March 2018|
|Last date to send the hard copy of online filled-in application form||March 2018|
|Stage 1 Admit Card Available on||April 2018|
|Commencement of the examination- First Stage||April 2018|
|Second Stage||May 2018|
|Result of Stage 1||April 2018|
|Admit Card availability for Stage 2||May 2018|
|Result of Stage 2||June 2018|
BCECE 2017 Counseling Schedule:
For PCM+PCB & CBA Group-
|Online Option Starts||14th September to 20th September 2017 (5:00 PM)|
|Seat Allotment||22nd September 2017|
|PCM+PCB group Counselling||6th October 2017|
|CBA Group Counselling||4th October 2017|
To know the BCECE Counseling 2018 Date, you may visit to the Official Link and can also subscribe this page. If you have any query regarding this then you can write in comment box which is provided below.