Bank of India Salaries
Amazing pay scale has been paid to Bank of India employees, contenders who are keen to make career in Banking Sector, they must check the Bank of India Salaries, as this bank is paying a salary beyond the imagination. On this page we also provide the Newly REVISED PO/SO/Clerk Monthly Pay Scale of Bank of India. If you want to choose Bank of India for your future plan, then don’t worry about the BOI Salary Structure. Along with an amazing Bank of India Pay Scale, you can also get other benefits, perks and allowances according to your experience.
Bank of India has a wide incentive structure of salary. Employees of this Bank live a high quality of life and cater to their social security requirements. Public Sector Banks / Nationalized banks pays a same salary Scale, so in regards, keen seekers can get the new Bank Of India salary of newly joined PO and Officers or Clerk and you can acquire the entire details from this page which is created by www.resultinbox.com please have a look….!
Bank of India Salaries
BOI Salary Structure According to the Post:
|SL||Post Name||BOI Salary|
|1.||Credit officers||Rs. 23700-42020 /-|
|2.||Manager||Rs. 31705-45950 /-|
|3.||BOI PO||Rs.45020-61490 /-|
|4.||BOI Clerk||Rs. 29705-33950 /-|
|5.||Senior Manager||Rs. 42020-51490 /-|
Check Here: Latest Bank Jobs
Other benefits and allowances of Bank Of India:
- Dearness Allowance
- Special Allowance
- House Rent allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Leased Accommodation
- Travelling Allowance
Typical Salary Structure of a Bank PO – Entry Level (Indicative):
|Bank Of India PO Salary||Major A Class Cities||Other Places in Area||Other Places|
|Metro Cities||(State Capital etc.)||District Level
|Rs 29525.5||Rs 29360.5||Rs 28985.5|
|HRA – 8.5% ;
|Rs 1232.50||Rs 1087.50||942.50|
|Rs 30758.0||Rs 30448.0||Rs 29927.5|
Candidates can also get the Basic Pay of bank officers such as Probationary officers / PO / Management Trainees) with allowances from the below mentioned Para:
- Dearness Allowance: Dearness Allowance (DA) will be given to the candidates on quarterly basis in the months of February, May, August and November which is based on the CPI as declared by Government of India.
- Special Allowance : Dearness Allowance has been given for scale I is 7.75% with added in 10th BPS (01/11/2012)
- HRA: House Rent allowance is based on the place of posting and candidates can get the 9.0% or 8.0% or 7.0% of perks depending on the place of posting.
- CCA: This also depending on the place of posting and can be either 4% (maximum Rs.870/-) or 3%(Maximum Rs.600/-) or 0%
- Leased Accommodation: several banks also give the accommodation / bank quarters in lieu of leased accommodation.
- Travelling Allowance: banks also provide the travelling Allowance and give the compensation in petrol bills.
Check Now: Career In Banking Sector
Typical Salary Structure of a Bank Clerk – Entry Level (Indicative):
|Bank Of India Clerk Salary||Places with population||Other Places|
|of more than 45 lakhs||of more than 12 lakhs||5 lakh and above, State Capitals / UT etc|
|HRA – 10 ; 9%; 7.5%,7%||720.00||648.00||540.00||504.00|
|Total Salary (including HRA )||14842.80||14770.80||14662.80||14626.80|
You Can Also Check: Bank PO Salary
Participated aspirants may get their Bank of India Salaries through our web portal. Students can bookmark this page of www.resultinbox.com with the help of ctrl + d key for gathering more upcoming updates related to BOI Pay Scale. You can follow us on facebook, twitter and on Google plus, we will provide you latest updates on your wall. if you have any query in your mind, then feel free and ask us by posting your valuable comments in the comment box.
Check Below Given Links
|Central Bank of India Salaries||City Union Bank Salaries|
|Syndicate Bank Salaries||Axis Bank Salary|
|Punjab National Bank Salary||IBPS PO Salary|