Bank of India Admit Card
Bank of India is about to issue the Bank of India Admit Card for candidates who have applied for SO and Officers vacancies. Bank had notified regarding BOI Recruitment, for hiring the eligible candidates to 670 officers vacancies of JMGS – I and MMGS – II and 32 SO posts. Candidates, who have applied for these posts and waiting for BOI Hall Ticket, must frequently check this page, to catch the updated details about Bank of India Admit Card 2017 very firstly.
Aspirants going to appear for BOI SO and Officers Exam, need to follow the below given steps for getting Bank of India Hall Ticket, as it is the important document to be carried at the exam hall. Candidates may check direct link for getting the concerned call letter that will be provided on this page, as and when it is made activated on the bank website. So, candidates are suggested to download it online on or before the exam date reached. Participants must go through the entire page that is well framed by the dedicated team of www.resultinbox.com.
Bank of India Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Bank Of India|
|Name of Vacancies||Managers, Security & Technical Officers|
|No. of Posts||702|
Steps to Download Bank of India Admit Card 2017:
- Candidates wish to download their hall ticket, need to firstly log on to official website of Bank of India which is www.bankofindia.co.in.
- After that hit on “Career” link available at top menu bar of home page.
- Then select ‘Press to proceed’ link on following page and then you will be navigated to the page having various links.
- Candidates are now required to select suitable link of admit card.
- Now, candidates are required to fill the asked details for downloading the admit card.
- This will open the required call letter on your computer screen in a PDF Format.
- Lastly get a print out of BOI Hall Ticket and bring it at the time of examination.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
BOI Admit Card
At the time of Interview, the call letter along with photocopy of candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) is needed to be brought.
Valid identity proof could such as:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer / People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college / university
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
Candidates who will be appearing for the online test they can get their admit card through official website at www.bankofindia.co.in by following the steps as mentioned above on this page or through below given link.
You Can Also Check:
Applicants may download their Bank of India Admit Card 2017 by hitting this Official Link.
Candidates can attain other details in concern of any exam or score card you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. Aspirants may also subscribe our free e-mail service to get latest updates directly in your inbox.