Bank of Baroda Admit Card
Preparing for BOB Bank Exam? Looking for Hall Ticket? Yes, find here on this page!!! Bank of Baroda has issued Bank of Baroda Admit Card for Specialist Officer (SO) posts. This bank is going to conduct BOB Specialist Officer Exam on 23rd February 2017 for recruiting the well qualified applicants for Specialist Officer Posts. So the applicants who have successfully submitted their applications can get their Bank of Baroda call letter on this page. Through this page we will tell you that how we can download Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017.If you really want to download it then must read the below significant information.
Job hunters who are going to participate in this recruitment examination they can get their BOB Call Letter by following some steps that are indicated below. You can attain more information through this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Bank of Baroda Admit Card
|Name of the bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Post name||Specialist Officer|
|Exam name||BOB SO Exam|
|Date of exam||23rd February 2017|
Steps To Download Bank Of Baroda SO Hall Ticket
Applied candidates can follow the steps, framed below, to download your Bank of Baroda Exam hall ticket easily.
- First of all you have to log on the official website of the organization that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Careers” tab that is visible bottom of the page.
- Then you need to select “Recruitment” tab.
- Thereafter you have to hit on the “Ongoing Recruitment Exercises” link.
- After that you need to hit on the “Call Letter Download” link related to RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS – PROJECT 2016-17”.
- Now you have to enter the required details in available space like name and registration no etc.
- After that hit on the “Submit” button.
- Then your BOB Specialist Officer Call Letter will be shown on your computer screen.
- You have to download and take a print out of it for further process
Check Out: How To Download Admit Card Online?
BOB Exam Pattern:
|Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Total Questions||Exam duration|
In Written Examination Multiple Choice Objective Type questions are available. This paper includes 200 questions of 200 marks. The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes) there will be a negative marking for each and every wrong answer.
Check Here: 9 Techniques Which Helps In Exam Preparation
Applicants may download their Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017 by visiting the Official Link. Applying applicants are advised to stay in touch with web portal www.resultinbox.com for attaining more upcoming information. Candidates if you have any query you can leave comment in a below stated comment box we will solve your problem as soon as possible. Keen contenders can join us Twitter, Facebook and Google plus for attaining frequent information directly in your wall.