Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment
Latest Jobs in Bangalore!! Access through Online Mode & Apply!! Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has emitted an employment notification as Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment. Individuals who are searching for latest government jobs can apply for Programmer (IT). In this concern, the applications are invited by the organization from skilled and eligible candidates. Aspirants who want to attain additional details regarding Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017 may go through this web page.
Job entrants who want to grab BMRCL Jobs they have to submit online application form as on or before the closing date that is 15/05/2017. You can fill online application form by visiting the official website or by using the direct link as given on this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
|Name of the organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the post||Programmer (IT)|
|Qualification required||Degree in Computer Science or Computer Application or Information Technology|
|Selection process||Interview and Skill Test|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Last date to apply||15/05/2017|
Programmer (IT): 02
Contenders who have Degree in Computer Science or Computer Application or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institution are eligible to apply for BMRCL Programmer Vacancy. Appliers should have relevant working experience in concerned field.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
- To apply for BMRCL Vacancies, the lower age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and upper should not be more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable only for those aspirants who belong to reserved category.
Emoluments for BMRCL Jobs:
The management of organization will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 35,910/- per month on behalf of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017. Along with the monthly salary, appointed candidates will be allowed to medical and personal accident insurance cover and Superannuation contribution as per BMRCL rules.
Mode of Hiring:
Once the scrutinization process will be done then only short listed candidates will be called for Interview followed by skill test. Final selection of aspirants for Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance.
Procedure to Apply for BMRCL Recruitment:
Job hunters who are desirous to secure career in railway and want to apply for BMRCL Recruitment Notification may follow the simple steps as mentioned here.
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website that is www.bmrc.co.in
- Now press on “Careers” tab presented at the menu bar of home page.
- On next page you are needed to go through “Notice regarding Employment Notification No BMRCL/ 486A /ADM/2017 /PRJ-IT” link and select “Hit here to view the Notification” link.
- Now you need to read all details as given in BMRCL Notification.
- Afterwards, go back to the previous page and select “Hit here to apply online” link.
- Now fill all required details in BMRCL Online Application Form in correct manner.
- Upload soft copies of certificates, documents and signature.
- Now submit the application form by pressing on “Submit” button and take a print out of same.
- Attach relevant documents in support of age, qualification and experience.
- Keep application in an envelope super scribing as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…..”.
- At end, send application form along with all enclosures at the address as given below before the ending date.
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar,
You can Also Check:
Last date for receipt of Hard copy of application Form: 15/05/2017
Appliers who want to gather more details regarding Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment they can read the Official Notification as displayed above. If you want to avail more details about Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017 then you are advised to bookmark this web portal.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment
Currently, officials of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited have issued a vacancy notification as Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment. As per official notification, company is inviting dynamic and hard working candidates to attend walk-in-interview as on 20/05/2017 to fill unoccupied vacancy of Surveyor. Job seekers who find themselves suitable must apply for BMRCL Jobs. Notably, individuals applying for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017 need to bring relevant documents and credentials along with application at the time of walk-in.
Contenders can obtain BMRCL Application Form by visiting the official web portal of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Furthermore, to grasp other essential details on Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Surveyor Vacancy such as required qualification, age, etc have a look on below tuned page which is well prepared by team members of www.resultinbox.com.
Required Qualification for BMRCL Recruitment:
- Those appliers who have possessed PUC (10+2) in Science Stream with Mathematics/SSLC with Diploma in Land and City/ SSLC with ITI Certificate in Survey trade passed from Department of Employment and Training, Karnataka are eligible to apply for BMRCL Vacancies.
- Experience in Land Survey work will be added advantage for aspirants who are applying for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Notification.
Get More Jobs Options: 12th Pass Jobs
Limitations on Age:
Contenders who are applying against Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Vacancy should have met the age requirements as specified below:
- For Retired Surveyors: not above 62 years
- For others: 45 years
Monthly Salary & Other Benefits:
Assured job fighters are entitled to get Rs.22000/- as consolidated pay. Besides monthly salary, appointed candidates will get contribution to superannuation fund, medical and personal accident insurance cover as per rules and regulations of BMRCL.
Recruitment Process for BMRCL Vacancy:
- Assortment of aspirants for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Jobs will be made through interview organized by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- More importantly, Job finders appearing for interview need to bear their own cost. As no travelling or dearness allowance will be paid to any applicant.
Attention: BMRCL is not answerable for any loss/ harm/damage to the appearing candidate, during the entire recruitment process and journey.
Must Read: Best Interview Questions and Answers
How to apply against www.bmrc.co.in Recruitment?
Contenders who are desirous to apply for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment have to follow below mentioned steps. Let’s take a look!
- First and foremost step in applying process is to reach the web portal which is www.bmrc.co.in
- Secondly, search for link concerning the post for which you want to apply and press on that.
- Notification showing details such as vacancy name, number of posts, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc will display. Read it with care.
- Afterwards, eligible aspirants who met the eligibility requirements can apply for BMRCL Notification.
- For this download application format. Fill downloaded application performa will mandatory info.
- Next attach a passport size photograph, testimonials, one set of Photostat copies for verification and required documents along with dully filled application.
- In the end, report at walk-in-interview as on 20/05/2017 as on below stated time and venue.
BMRCL Head Office at 3rd Floor,
BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar,
Date for Walk-in-interview: 20/05/2017 from 10.30 a.m.
To get further details on Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017, check the official notification highlighted above.