AUCET Application Form
AUCET Online Application Form is now available!! Apply online for Andhra University Common Entrance Test from this page. Candidates who want to take admission in M.Sc, M.J.M.C, M.Com, M.H.R.M and M.A courses, they can apply for AUCET Notification. Candidates can fill up the AUCET Online Application Form by following the procedure stated below on or before 05/04/2017. On this page we have given all the details regarding the AUCET Application Form 2017 like the like the eligibility, admission procedure, exam dates & Pattern etc.
Candidates who want to get their education or higher education from a prestigious institution Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, they should fill up the Andhra University CET Application Form. Candidates who are interested and want to know more about the AUCET exam Form then they can go through the whole page stated below by the team members of www.resultinbox.com.
AUCET Application Form
|Organization Name||Andhra University Common Entrance Test|
|Type of the Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Last date to apply||15/04/2017|
|M.Sc (Master of Science)|
|M.A (Master of Arts)|
|M.Com (Master of Commerce)|
|M.Ed (Master of Education)|
For taking Admission in various courses in Andhra University, candidates must have Graduation degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A.Litt. and B.L.) with at least 50% of aggregate marks or appearing for the final semester in any of discipline from recognized university or institutions.
- Aspirants should need to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/ OBC candidates can pay the application fees of Rs. 500/-.
- Payment of fee will be deposited by SBI I-Collect / Andhra bank (Bill desk) / Payment Gateway (Credit / Debit Card).
- Enrollment of candidates will be done on the basis of performance shown in Andhra University Common Entrance Test.
- Aspirants who achieve good marks, will be able to take admission in the reputed Andhra University.
Test Centers Details:
AUCET Admit Card:
- After applying successfully, candidates may download hall ticket from official site of institution that is www.andhrauniversity.edu.in or www.audoa.in for appearing in the AU CET Exams.
- No applicant will be admissible in examination hall without it.
Must Read: Instruction to Fill Application Form
How to get AUCET Application Form?
Candidates are advised to check the guidelines in order to online registration, please have a look.
- First of all, log on the official website of reputed organization which is www.audoa.in
- Then select “AUCET 2017” link and hit on “Registration” link i.e. visible at left side of page.
- Now must fill the required details correctly in registration form and press the tab ‘register and proceed’.
- Now, Fill Online Application Form with exact information and upload documents if required.
- Pay application fee as said above and submit it by pressing the “submit” button.
- After getting registered don’t forget to take the print out for further references.
- Aspirants must download the AUCET Admission Form from the official site of organization.
- After that, fill the form accurately with all required details in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- After completing the form, take a review of it and then Attach photo copies of required documents / testimonials along with application.
- At last send it through the proper cannel on or before the last date.
Candidates who have confusion regarding Admission in AUCET 2017, then you can take query from the below mentioned numbers.
- For Technical Problems
- +91 9052456721, +91 9985666721
- For Complaints Regarding Filled in Paid Applications
- Email: [email protected]
- For Clarification on regulations and eligibility rules
- 0891 – 2573441
- on working days between 10.00 am to 06.00 pm
Important Dates to keep in Mind:
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Applications||15/04/2017|
|End Date To Submit Application With Kate Fee Of Rs. 1000/-||25/04/2017|
|Downloading Hall-Tickets From Website||April 2017|
|Commencement Of Entrance Tests||May 2017|
|Declaration Of Results||May 2017|
Candidates may open this Official Link to know more about AUCET Application Form 2017 and fetch all details from our web page that is www.resultinbox.com