Assam Co-operative Apex Bank PO Recruitment
The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd has issued a career advertisement; willing aspirants may gather the detailed info about Assam Co-operative Apex Bank PO Recruitment from here!! Applications are invited from talented contenders for the recruitment of Contractual Probationary Officer and Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier posts in the Bank. It is a high time for the aspirants who wish to grow their career in banking sector, so they must submit their application on or before the closing date that is 28/09/2017. For more information about Assam Co-operative Apex Bank PO Recruitment 2017, candidates may read the entire post.
This page includes:
|Educational requirements||Age criteria|
|Pay scale||Application fee|
|Selection method||Way to apply|
|General Points||Significant date|
Organization is seeking for hardworking and dynamic candidates, who can justify the working profile, so aspirants who are interested and found themselves capable should not miss this chance. You just need to scroll down the page to fetch all the significant details about Assam Co-operative Apex Bank PO Recruitment 2018 which is well presented by the expertise team unit of www.resultinbox.com
Assam Co-operative Apex Bank PO Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer/Assistant Cashier|
|No of Vacancies||55|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of selection||Written exam/ interview|
|Last date to submit application||28/09/2017|
Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment Eligibility
Required qualification and experience For Apex Bank Jobs:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|Probationary Officer||Post Graduate in any discipline or equivalent degree in MBA, CA, Engineering, MCA, Agriculture etc. and knowledge of computer.||2 years experience in Banking/Financial Institution/ Treasury management is preferable.|
|Assistant cum Assistant Cashier||Graduate in any discipline. Preference will be given to the candidates with MBA degree or equivalent having good knowledge of computer.||2 years experience in Banking sector is preferable|
Age Limitation for Apex Bank Recruitment:
- For Contractual Probationary Officer: Minimum 23 years Maximum 28 years.
- For Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier: Minimum 21 years Maximum 26 years.
- Candidate who are going to apply for Apex Bank Assam Recruitment are required to pay sum of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only for the application fees.
- The payment should be made in the form of Demand Draft or Pay order in favour of “ The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.” payable at Guwahati.
Application Forms not accompanied by application fees in the form of Demand Draft or Pay order will be rejected, so it must be furnished along with the application form.
Selected candidates for Assam Co-operative Apex Bank PO Recruitment will receive impressive package of salary as per the rules and norms of organization.
Check Here: Bank PO Salary
- Firstly preliminary screening of applications will be done for the Shortlisting of candidates in further recruitment process that can be written test/interview.
- Selection process will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through a letter and will also be published on the website of the Bank.
How to fill Apex Bank Assam application form?
To apply against Assam Co-operative Apex Bank PO Recruitment Notification, candidate need to follow the below given step wise procedure:
- First of all aspirants are required to log on to the official website of bank that is www.apexbankassam.com
- On the home page candidates need to follow “Recruitment” section and then hit on ‘Advertisement for the contractual post of Probationary Officer & Assistant cum Assistant Cashier’ Link.
- A notification will appear in pdf format you need to go through it to ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates then needs to fill the Application form in capital letters and duly signed by the Applicant.
- Then next step is to paste 2(two) copies of recent passport size with signature across it.
- After that accompanied your application by self attested copies of educational qualifications from H.S.L.C. onwards both pass certificate & mark sheets, experience certificate, Age certificate and other qualifications etc.
- Application forms accompanied by necessary enclosures have to be sent by Registered / Speed Post/ Hand Delivery only in a sealed envelop super scribed with “Post applied for (Name of the Post)” to the following address:
The Managing Director
The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd
H.O., Panbazar, H.B. Road,
Guwahati-781001, Kamrup (M), Assam
Looking for More Jobs In Assam: Check Here
- The Applicant must be Indian National.
- A candidate may be rejected at any stage if his/ her certificates/ testimonials etc. are not found to be in order or as per Bank’s requirement.
- Application received after the last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned.
- Candidates will not be admissible for Travelling Allowance (TA) for appearing in the Written Test/ Interview.
Last date to submit application form: 28/09/2017 before 5:00 P.M
Press Here: Apex Bank Recruitment Notification
For further information concerning Assam Co-operative Apex Bank PO Recruitment, candidates may switch to official website of organization.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|7 Secret Things Helps to Get Job after Graduation||Latest Bank Jobs|