Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
A latest job notification as Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment has been publicized by Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. In order to fill 58 vacancies of Law Officer and other Group-A, B Vacancy, commission has invited applications from eligible candidates. Aspirants wish to be the part of this government organization may apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 before the last date to submit application ends.
Aspirants willing to apply for any above said post must fill ensure his / her eligibility for post before filling the application form. Complete details related to Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 can be attained through this page that is well framed by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Last date to submit Application Form||Law Officer-Cum-Junior Draftsman||16-06-2017|
|Rest Other posts||22-06-2017|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancies:
- Law Officer-Cum-Junior Draftsman: 01
- APCS (EG) – Group A: 40
- APPS (EG) – Group A: 04
- Child Development Project Officer-Group A: 08
- Assistant Director-Group A: 01
- District Food & Civil Supply Officer-Group A: 02
- Assistant Station Surprenant-Group B: 02
Candidates who are willing to apply for Arunachal PSC jobs they should have possessed Bachelor’s degree in any stream or its equivalent from any recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Get More Jobs Options: Graduate Jobs
Aspirants who will be selected for Law Officer-Cum-Junior Draftsman post will be offered the pay scale of Rs.15600/- – Rs.39100 and Grade Pay Rs.5400/- per month and applicants appointed at any rest other vacancy will be getting the monthly salary as per norms
|Post Name||Fee to be Paid|
|Law Officer-Cum-Junior Draftsman||General and OBC candidates: Rs.160/-
APST candidates: Rs.100/-
|Rest Other posts||General and OBC candidates: Rs.300/-
APST candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to pay the application fee in the form of DD / Treasury Challan / IPO.
Method of Selection:
Aspirants wish to apply for Law Officer-Cum-Junior Draftsman post will have to undergo through a written examination in the following subjects followed by viva / voce and personal Interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar.
|Indian Panel Code||100|
|Indian Contract Act||100|
|General Knowledge and Essay Writing||100|
Those applying for rest other posts will also be recruited on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by viva / voce and personal Interview.
Process to fill Arunachal Pradesh PSC Application Form:
Aspirants, who satisfy the requisite eligibility criteria as available on this page, may grab this chance for Arunachal Pradesh PSC vacancy by following the below equipped steps. Please have a look…….
- Contenders are first of all required to log on to the official website of commission i.e. www.appsc.gov.in.
- After this, seek for the left column on the home page and select “Advertisement for the post of Law Officer-cum-Junior Draftsman / Advertisement for various posts under Group-A and Group-B GoAP” link.
- This will download the required advertisement; read the details completely.
- Then download or get the application format and fill it with proper and correct details as asked.
- After filling the form attach photocopies of all essential documents and affix a recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the application.
- The application complete in all respect must be envelope and should be super subscribed as “Application for the Post of _________”.Lastly, send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
Important Date and Address:
|Post Name||Address||Last date to submit Application Form|
|Law Officer-Cum-Junior Draftsman||Postal Address:
To the Secretary,
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
|Rest Other posts||Application can be obtained from:
Commission’s Office, Itanagar,
Officer of all Deputy Commissioner,
Principal Resident Commissioner,
New Delhi and Deputy Resident Commissioner, Shillong,
Kolkata and Guwahati,
Govt of Arunachal Pradesh
|22-06-2017 from 10:00 A.M. to 04:00 P.M.|
To acquire more detailed facts related to Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017-2018, check the Official Notification Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|