Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
Currently, a career related notification has been promulgated as Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment with a view to fill 183 Unoccupied Posts of General Constable (Driver). In this concern, Organization wishes to recruit hard working and skilled aspirants having high knowledge of expertise. So, individuals who meet the educational qualification, experience and other norms can apply against Arunachal Pradesh Police Notifaction. You will get complete details about Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 from the below section of this page. So go through it carefully..
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Police Department|
|Post Name||Constable (Driver)|
|Academic Record||12th/ 10th/ ITI|
|Selection process||Check Below|
|Last date to apply||01st March 2017|
In order to apply against Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment, individuals need to submit Arunachal Pradesh Police Application Form as on or before the last date that is 01st March 2017. Job finders can obtain Application Form by logging to its web page or the link provided below on this web page. Scroll down the page to gather more info concerning Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 which is well prepared by team members of resultinbox.com
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Districts / Police Department Name||Gen||APST||APST EX-SM||Total|
- Job fighters who have decided to apply against Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy; they must have following qualification as described below:
- Must be Class VIII (for APST) or 10th (for General) passed from a government recognized board / institution.
- Must hold a valid driving license for LMV and also having experience certificate of driving LMV for at least 3 years
Remuneration for Arunachal Pradesh Police Notification:
Assured aspirants for Arunachal Pradesh Police Job Vacancy will get an impressive and attractive amount of pay scale of Rs. 21,700 to 69,100/- per month.
- Job finders who are applying against the post of Constable (Driver) should be 18 years and maximum age is 28 years as on 28/02/2017 (For Districts Posts) and 01/03/2017 (For Others).
- Relaxation in age for APST candidates should be given up to 05 years and for other category as per norms of organization.
|Category||Height||Chest (For Male Candidates Only)|
|APST||5.3”||79 cms (Minimum)||84 cms|
|APST of Declared Districts||5’|
- Applying candidates for the above said post are required to pay Rs. 40/- (For General) and Rs. 10/- (For Reserved) as an application fee.
- Fee will be paid through Treasury Challan in favour of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under Head of Account “0055″ Police.
Selection panel of Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs will schedule following process to select most deserving candidates:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam / Trade Test
Must Read Useful Guidelines:
Physical Endurance / Efficiency Test:
|Events||Minimum Qualifying Standards|
|Chin Up||06 times|
|100 mtrs Race||16 times|
|1500 mtrs Race||08 minutes|
|High Jump||120 cms (in three attempts)|
|Long Jump||13 feet (in three attempts)|
|Sr. No||Subjects (in one paper)||Marks|
- There will be no negative marking for each incorrect ans
- The minimum qualifying marks to qualify exam will be 33% in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
- Qualified candidates in written or trade test will be called for attending interview process and interview will be of 40 marks.
Steps to apply against Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment:
- First and foremost steps, Log in to official website of Arunachal Pradesh Police which is www.arunpol.nic.in.
- This will take you on a new page where candidates may hit on “Advertisement” link which is visible at middle side of home page.
- After that aspirants select “Advertisement for special recruitment of Constable (Driver) for Tirap, Changlang and Longding districts in Arunachal Pradesh Police” OR “Advertisement for recruitment of Constable (Driver) in Arunachal Pradesh Police” from opened page
- After that, read entire advertisement very carefully and download format of application form.
- Must fill it with required information and attach Xerox copies of all documents, also affix recent passport size photographs at provided place.
- Thereafter, filled application form may wrap in an envelope and send it to below mentioned address before the last date should be reached.
Read Here: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Documents To Be attached With Application:
The following credentials must be self attested:
- Certificates of Educational Qualification
- Proof of age as per school leaving certificate/ admit card/ birth registration certificate
- Caste / Tribe Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Valid Driving License of LMV
- Driving Experience Certificate
|Districts / Department Wise||Address|
|Tirap||To Superintendent of Police, Tirap Districts, PO/PS Khonsa, Pin – 786630|
|Longding||To Superintendent of Police, Longding Districts, PO/PS Longding, Pin – 786630|
|Changlang||To Superintendent of Police, Changlang Districts, PO/PS Changlang, Pin – 792120|
|Civil Police||To Asst. Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ Itanagr, PO-Itanagr Pin – 7911113 Arunachal Pradesh|
Date to be noted:
|Posts Sr. No.||Starting Date To Send Application||Last date To Send Application|
|From 1 to 3||30/01/2017||28/02/2017|
|From 4 to 6||03/02/2017||01/03/2017|
You may go through this Official Notification to gain further details in regard to Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017. You can also build a strong link with us by visiting our web page time to time.