Assam Public Service Commission has liberated a vacancy notification titled as APSC Recruitment; candidate who wishes to apply may get the details through this page!! Applications are invited from skilled and talented contenders against the profile of Assistant Programmer (Class-II), so aspirants who were seeking for the job opportunity in well reputed government organization should not avail this chance. Interested contender contenders are required to submit their applications before the closing date that is 22/09/2017. For further details about APSC Recruitment 2017 you need to read the entire post.
Highlights of this page:
|APSC Vacancy Details||Educational qualification|
|Age limit||Mode of assortment|
|Pay scale||Applying process|
|Important date||Significant note|
Willing contenders are informed that only eligible candidates called to participate in recruitment process, therefore applicants must ensure their eligibility before submitting their applications. It is to note that the selected candidates will be placed in the office of Assam Public Service Commission so keen contenders must apply before the last date. On the below section of this page our team www.resultinbox.com has given more details regarding APSC Recruitment 2017–2018, so must have a look
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Jobs||Asstt. Programmer (Class-II)|
|Last Date To Apply||22-09-2017|
Name of Post: Asstt. Programmer (Class-II)
- Candidate applying for Assam PSC Recruitment must have done MCA from a recognized University with at least 1(One) year experience in software development, OR
- E/B.Tech in Computer Science or attain Degree in Computer Applications from a recognized University or institute.
- The age of the applying contender must be between 21 years to 43 years as on 01/01/2017 as per Govt.
- The upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates as specified by the Govt. in accordance with the Acts, Rules and orders of the Govt. in force.
Download PDF: APSC Recruitment Notification
APSC Jobs Selection Process:
- First of all preliminary screening of applications will be done on the basis of eligibility criteria.
- After that shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for written exam, and then candidates who will successfully qualify the written exam will have to attend interview.
- The final selection of the aspirant will be done on the basis of performance made by applicant in personal interview.
Candidate who will finally get selected for the post of Asstt Programmer (Class-II) will receive remuneration of Rs. 22000/- to Rs. 87000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs.11500/- PM Plus other allowances as per rules of the Govt
Process to Apply for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- First of all visit the official website that is www.apsc.nic.in.
- On the home page move to “Notice” tab and then hit appropriate advertisement link.
- A notification will appear on your screen, you need to read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- After that eligible candidates need to Fill the Assam PSC Application Form in prescribe manner, and attach all the necessary documents (as required).
- Candidates must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form and also should enclose another copy along with the application.
- Once you are done with filling the application form encloses it in an envelope that must be super scribed with “Application for the post of…………..”
- Lastly aspirants can submit their APSC Application Form at below given address.
Also Check: APSC Admit Card
Application to be addressed at:
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Note: Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected.
Last Date to submit applications: 22-09-2017
To acquire further information concerning APSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, candidates can visit the official website. And if you have any doubt or query then feel free to ask us by typing in the below provided comment box
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Kerala PSC Recruitment||JPSC Headmaster Recruitment|