An online vacancy notification has been transmitted by Assam Public Service Commission concerning to APSC Recruitment. For filling up 353 vacancies of Assistant Professor, Librarian, Lecturer and Senior Instructor posts commission wishes to engage eligible aspirants. Candidates willing to get hired in this government department of Assam can apply for APSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form in prescribed format.
Applications need to be forwarded on or prior to last date of receipt of application. Jobs seekers may get more related details about APSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from this web page that is well placed here, by the team of www.resultinbox.com. Applying contenders are requested to read out the below content completely regarding Assam PSC Notification before applying.
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Jobs||Assistant Professor, Librarian, Lecturer and Senior Instructor|
|Number of Jobs||353|
|Last Date To Apply||27-06-2017|
- Assistant Professor (Technical): 66
- Assistant Professor (Non Technical): 15
- Librarian in Engineering Colleges of Assam: 01
- Lecturer (Technical): 113
- Lecturer (Non Technical): 86
- Librarian in Polytechnics of Assam: 11
- Senior Instructor: 61
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Pay Scale|
|For Asst Professor (Tech)||B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. in respective trade||Rs.15000 to 39100/- + GP Rs. 6000/-|
|Assistant Professor Non Technical||Master’s Degree in respective field with minimum 55 % Marks|
|Librarian||Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentary Science or equivalent|
|Lecturer (Tech.)||Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in respective Trade||Rs.15,000 to 39,100/- + G.P. Rs. 5400/-|
|Lecturer (Non Tech)||Master Degree||Rs.15,000 to 39,100/- + G.P. Rs. 6000/-|
|Senior Instructor||03 Years Diploma in respective trade||Rs.5,200/- to 20,200/- + Grade pay Rs.3,300/-|
Get More Jobs Options:
Applying contenders for APSC Vacancy must be resided between the age limit of 21 to 43 years as on 01-01-2017 for all categories of post. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 (Five) years in case of SC / ST (P) / ST (H) candidates. Upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC, ST and other candidates as per Govt. norms.
Read Here: APSC Recruitment Notification
Selection Process for APSC Jobs:
- Classification of job fighters for declared posts will be based either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
- By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
- Then only on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination shortlisted candidates shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview.
Process to Apply for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Firstly, log on to official website that is www.apsc.nic.in.
- On the home page move to “Notice” tab and hit it.
- Now, select “Advertisement No: 05/2017” link from available list on the appeared page.
- After that, read complete details about the post properly.
- Candidates are required to collect application form from concerned office only.
- Fill application form in prescribe manner, attach application along with all photocopies of all the obligatory documents.
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application.
- On completion of filling the application form enclose application form in an envelope that must be super scribed with “Application for the post of…………..” and must be submitted at below given address.
Application to be addressed at:
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Important Date to Remember:
Last Date of receipt of Application: 27-06-2017
For more details regarding APSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, you can check Official Notification link available on this page.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|