An online newest career notification has been circulated as APSC Recruitment. Assam Public Service Commission has decided to invite application form from well educated and hard working aspirants for 57 vacancies of Law Assistant, Inspector and Assistant Engineer Posts. Job entrants who want to uplift their career with Assam PSC and also eligible for the said posts then must apply against APSC vacancy. Applicants are informed that they have to send duly filled application to the postal address mentioned below before 18/04/2017 which is also available at official website.
To attain more information regarding Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 you may scroll down this web page which is well tailored by the team member of www.resultinbox.com.
APSC Recruitment Short Review:
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Jobs||Law Assistant, Inspector and Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Jobs||57 Posts.|
|Last Date To Apply||18/04/2017|
|Name Of Post||No. Of Posts|
|Inspector of Factories under Labour & Employment Dept.||02|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||54|
For The Post Of Law Assistant:
- Candidates who are going to apply against this vacant posts must hold degree of Advocate enrolled under the Advocates Act of 1961 OR A Judicial Officer Or A Chief Language Officer with at least 3 (Three) years experience.
For The Post Of Inspector of Factories under Labour & Employment Dept:
- Appliers for this post must hold Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, Preferably Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
For The Post Of Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of an Indian or foreign University recognized by the Government is required to apply against this vacant vacancy.
|Name Of Post||Age Limit|
|Law Assistant||21 to 43 years|
|Inspector of Factories under Labor & Employment Dept.||23 to 43 years|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||21 to 43 years|
Mode Of Recruitment:
Written test and interview will be conducted by the Assam Public Service Commission to select the most deserving and capable candidates for the above stated unoccupied positions.
Job entrants selected for APSC jobs will get satisfied amount if salary of Rs.12, 000/- to Rs.40, 000/- P.M plus a grade pay of Rs.5400/-P.M and other allowances as per Rules of the Govt.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Procedure to apply against Jobs In APSC:
- Firstly, candidates are required to log on the official website of the organization that is www.apsc.nic.in.
- After appearing on home page, select “notices” tab which is present at the menu bar on the page.
- This will take you on mew page with various links and candidates need to choose “Advertisement No: 03/2017 new” link.
- Now aspirants are advised to read the given details carefully and completely and after that go to the previous page.
- Download APSC Application Form in prescribed format and fill it with required and asked details.
- Upload all required testimonials and other necessary documents and affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided along with your proper signature.
- Attach Xerox of Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary).
- Lastly send it to below mentioned postal address.
Download PDF: APSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Assam Public Service Commission,
Last date for receipt of Application Form: 18/04/2017
For more related information regarding APSC Recruitment 2017, go through the official notification specified above.
Have A Look On Below Shared Interesting Posts
|RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017||ITI Limited Recruitment 2017|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017|
Grab latest vacancies in APSC!! Apply Now!! Assam Public Service Commission has depicted an advertisement titled as APSC Recruitment. According to the Assam PSC Notification, candidates will be hired for filling up the 56 Inspector & Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to fill the APSC Online Application Form before the closing date that is 06/04/2017. Aspirants who want to do jobs in government sector must apply for APSC Recruitment 2017.
Job hunters who are fulfill the eligibility of apsc.nic.in Recruitment, can grab this opportunity and be the part of Assam Public Service Commission by sending the application form in a prescribed format with all the relevant documents at the stipulated address. Candidates, who are interested to attain more information regarding Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment, are advised to stay tuned with this page which is tailored by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
APSC Recruitment Page Review
|Name of The organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Vacancies Required|
For Inspector Vacancy – Candidates who are applying for Assam Jobs should have Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, Preferably Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical Engineering. Candidates should have practical experience of 2 (Two) years in a workshop or manufacturing concern of good standard.
For Assistant Engineer Jobs – Candidates must attain the Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering of an Indian or foreign University recognized by the Government or Passed parts A&B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a Certificate to that affect from the institution of Engineers (India).
Age Limitation in APSC Jobs:
|Post Name||Minimum||Maxim um|
|Inspector||23 years||43 years|
|Assistant Engineer||21 years|
Applicants who will be successfully enroll in the APSC Assam Recruitment will receive a amount of pay scale of Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 40000/- PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- PM plus other allowances as per existing norms of the directives of Assam Public Service Commission.
Selection Process in APSC Vacancies:
- Selection of the candidates in Assam PSC Recruitment, will be based on the performance in written test/or interview round which is going to be conduct by the selection panel of organization.
- If the number of applications received is large, the Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the academic examination.
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. apsc.nic.in
- Hit on the “Notice” tab which is available on the homepage.
- Select appropriate link available on the homepage.
- Once you hit the detailed notification regarding the notification will appear on computer screen.
- Read the notification carefully and compare your eligibility
- Now go back to the previous page and download application form
- Now fill the application form and attach all the relevant documents required
- Enclose all the documents, photograph along with application form in an envelope and super scribing with “Application for the post of …” and send it to the postal address which is mention below.
Do You Know: How To Improve Your Curriculum Vitae
Last Date to Apply:
Last date to send the receipt of the application: 06/04/2017
The Commissions’ Office
Assam Public Service Commission
Applicants who are interested to apply for APSC Recruitment 2017 they can check above given Official Notification and to attain other information aspirants are advised to stay tuned with our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com.