APPSC Section Officer Syllabus
Download APPSC Section Officer Syllabus from here. to check the intelligence level of candidates the Andhra Pradesh PSC is going to conduct Written examination. To score well in the exam candidates can take help of the Andhra Pradesh PSC ASO Post Exam Syllabus given here in the below section of this page. Along with the examination pattern we have also stated the APPSC Section Officer Exam Pattern so that candidates can understand the structure of the examination easily. Candidates can also avail their APPSC Section Officer Syllabus 2017 by visiting the official portal i.e. www.appsc.gov.in.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a latest vacancy notification to hire eligible contenders for the vacant positions of section Officer. The authorities of the commission have also decided that the selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the written examination and viva voce. Those candidates who will qualify the written examination will become eligible to appear in the viva voce. To get the vacancy it is must for candidates to qualify the written test and the viva voce. But first of all the written examination is the priority. To help aspirants in clearing the examination we the team of resultinbox.com have given the APPSC Section Officer Syllabus 2018.
APPSC Section Officer Syllabus
The detailed APPSC Section Officer Syllabus is given below, have a look…
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus for General Studies
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national as well as regional.
- Also, General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science and Technology and IT.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Also, the physical geography of India is sub-continent.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Besides, Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
Check Here: APPSC Section Officer Recruitment
APPSC Syllabus for Social and Cultural History
Further, below are the different specific topics under Social and Cultural History Ability Section.
- Geographical Features of Andhra.
- It’s Impact on History and Culture.
- Also, Pre-History – The Satavahanas, Ikshvakus.
- Socio-Economic and Religious Conditions.
- Literature, Art, and Architecture.
- The Eastern Chalukyas of Vengi.
- Society, Religion, Telugu Language, Literature, Art, as well as, Architecture.
- Origin and growth of Andhra movement.
- Besides, Events Leading to the Formation of Andhra Pradesh State.
Indian Constitution contents in APPSC Assistant Section Officer Syllabus 2017
To get details about APPSC ASO Syllabus – Indian Constitution Section, you have to go through these topics:
- Nature of the Indian Constitution.
- Also, Structure and functions of Indian Government.
- Amendment Process to the Constitution.
- Indian Political Parties.
- Besides, Welfare Mechanisms in India.
Check Here: How To Deal With Exam Stress
APPSC ASO Posts Syllabus 2017 of Indian Economy
All the topics regarding the Andhra Pradesh PSC ASO Syllabus – Indian Economy Section came under this section:
- Planning in Indian Economy.
- Also, Availability of Natural Resources and Development.
- Money, Banking and Public Finance.
- Meaning and Measurements of Growth.
- Besides, Indian Economic Policies.
APPSC Group – II Officer Syllabus 2017 – Contemporary Problems and Development
In this section of APPSC ASO Syllabus 2017 all the topics related to the Contemporary Problems and Development will be covered, take a glance over these:
- National Income and Concepts.
- Five years plans of Andhra Pradesh.
- Also, Land reforms in Andhra Pradesh.
- Industries in Andhra Pradesh.
- Besides, Service sectors of Andhra Pradesh.
After going through the APPSC Assistant Section Officer Syllabus 2017, let’s take a look over the examination pattern:
Press To Know: 7 Ways to Improve Concentration Power In Studies
APPSC ASO Posts Exam Pattern
|Subject of APPSC Assistant Section Officer Syllabus 2017||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES||150||150|
Section-1: Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (the History of various Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh)
Section-2: General overview of the Indian Constitution.
Section-1: Planning in India and Indian Economy;
Section-2: Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
|GRAND TOTAL (for Executive posts)||500|
Check Out: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
APPSC Section Officer Exam Study Tips:
- Do not study regularly, Take Regular Breaks
- Drink Plenty Of Water while studying
- Have A Shorter Study Period, it will help your mind in being fresh
- Plan Your Study Time and start your preparation according to it
- Drink Some Coffee so that your mind does not get sleepy
- Keep Yourself Far Away From Distractions
- Study During The Early Hours Of The Day
- Save Enough Time For Revision so that there is no chance left of mission important facts and figures
- Get A Proper Diet, do not let yourself hungry otherwise you will be distracted
- Get Enough Exercise to keep your body fit and also for being physically healthy.
- If you feel any numbness while studying , so not take it lightly and treat is at once
- Don’t Be Very Social
- Switch Off Your Phone
We hope with the help of APPSC Section Officer Syllabus 2017–2018, it will become very easier for all of you to prepare for the APPSC Section Officer examination. If still you have any query regarding the details given or you are not satisfied with the details about APPSC Section Officer Syllabus then you can ask your questions by stating you comments in below given comment box.