APPSC One Time Registration
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has introduced the APPSC One Time Registration to make the recruitment procedure easier. Applicants, if you going to apply for APPSC Recruitment, then you should know the Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Registration process first. As we all know, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases recruitment notification time to time to fill up various posts in various departments. So, for the easiness of candidates, here on this page, we are providing the APPSC One Time Registration 2018 steps which will help the candidates to fill APPSC One Time Registration (OTR) Form easily through APPSC OTPR Link.
On successful registration every applicant will be offered a unique User ID and a Password. This User ID will be valid for 5 years from date of registration. Candidates can use this User Id for registering all upcoming APPSC Exams as per their eligibility. With the help of the APPSC One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) candidates can register once and apply later by using the User ID and Password. For getting more details regarding APPSC One Time Profile Registration 2018, you need to go through the below section of this page which is prepared by team of resultinbox.com
Get Details: Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
APPSC One Time Registration
How to Fill APPSC One Time Registration?
Applicant who wants to have APPSC One Time Registration 2018 with Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission need to follow the below given instructions:
- First of all, visit the official site of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Then on home page of official site, you need to hit the “One Time Profile Registration” link. After hitting the link, two options will be available. You need to hit the Departmental Test.
- Direct Recruitment
- Departmental Test
- After hitting the Direct Recruitment link, the following two links will be available which are as follows:
- New Registration
- Modify Registration
- Confirm Registration
- Now applicants can register his profile with Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- You need to fill in the APPSC Application Form provided for APPSC OTPR and after submission, applicants will get unique Reference ID to the applicant’s Mobile Number and Email Id.
- Applicant should keep this Reference ID, Mobile Code and Email Code for Confirming the Registration.
- The provided Reference ID should be kept with the applicant for future reference.
- If, candidate has entered wrong details, then candidate can edit the information by hitting the “Modify Registration” link.
- If applicant has entered incorrect Mobile Number and Email Address, then applicant can edit the Mobile Number and Email Address, now you will get the Mobile Code and Email Code for confirming the APPSC Application.
- Beside Mobile number and email id correction, this screen can also be used by the aspirant to update the fields in the form which he has wrongly entered.
- To confirm the APPSC Registration, contender must enter Reference ID, Mobile Code, and Email Code and hit on submit tab.
- After confirmation, APPSC Online Application Form will be termed as successfully registered.
How To Recover APPSC OTPR?
- To recover APPSC OTPR 2018, applicants need to visit the official site of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Recover OTPR” tab and hit the tab.
- Now applicants are requested to furnish the below details such as OTPR Type, Mobile Number, DOB, Name & Birth District.
- After filling the details press on “Search” button.
- Now APPSC OTPR 2018 No will be send to your mobile number or email address.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Requirement for Online Application Form:
Document Name: Aadhar Card Number / Name on Aadhar Card / UID Number (Aadhar Card) / Certificates/ Documents / Mobile Number / Address Details/ Valid Email ID/ Latest Photograph & Signature
Basic Details: Personal Details of the candidate/ Name on SSC or Equivalent Certificate / Name on SSC or Equivalent Certificate / Community (Choose either Creamy or Non-Creamy Layer in case of OBC Category candidates) / Religion etc
Details of Educational Qualification: District and School Name of 1st to 9th Class/ Board of Passing / (10+2) or Intermediate details and other details.
Applicants can get the complete details regarding APPSC One Time Registration 2018 through this Official Link. If you want to get time to time updates about APPSC then you may subscribe our free email service. Aspirants can join us on Facebook or Google plus. You can also bookmark the web portal that is resultinbox.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.