AP Post Office Recruitment
Looking for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies? Then Acquire entire advertisement about AP Post Office Recruitment from this single page. Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is all set to hire candidates for filling up the 1126 vacancies. According to the AP Postal Notification, Application forms are invited from dedicated contenders who just passed metric. Contenders, who find themselves eligible for AP Post Office Jobs, may apply for AP Post Office Recruitment 2017 before the deadline that is 19/04/2017.
Candidates, who are willing to get appost.in Recruitment, can apply by submitting the AP POST OFFICE Application Form by following the online procedure. Aspirants who are looking for Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh have a great chance to become the part of AP Post Office. Applying candidates can obtain the remaining information about AP postal recruitment through this page that is created by the entire team of www.resultinbox.com
AP Post Office Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Vacancy||Gramin Sevak Jobs|
|No. of posts||1126|
|Last date to submit online Application Fee||19/04/2017|
AP Post Office Vacancies:
Gramin Dak Sevaks
Distribution of vacancy:
|Community||No. of posts|
- Candidates who are willing to apply for AP postal circle recruitment must possess pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Gov.
- Candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose.
Get More: 10th Pass Jobs
Limitations of Age in AP Post office Jobs:
- Aspirant’s age for Online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment, must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
- Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- OBC candidates: 03 Years
- SC/St candidates: 05 years
- Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee by the OC/OBC candidates.
- All Female and SC/ST candidates are exempted for any kind of fees.
- Application fee will be paid through offline mode.
Process of Selection:
- Initially screening of application will be done and after that, contenders will be called for Written Test or Interview which will be conducted by the organization.
- Candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates will receive a SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection.
Check Below Links:
Documents Need To Be Uploaded:
- SSC Marks Memo / Certificate
- Additional SSC Marks Memo1(for candidate not qualified in single attempt)
- Additional SSC Marks Memo2(for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
How to apply for AP Post Office Recruitment?
- Aspirants need to Official website of an organization that is appost.in/gdsonline
- After that go the “Circle/State” section and hit “Andhra Pradesh- 1126” link which is on the first number.
- Read all the relevant details very carefully mentioned in the notification.
- Now aspirants need to hit “Apply online” link which is mentioned in previous page. And Fill with complete details in proper manner.
- Attach all the significant copies of certificates & documents along with passport size photograph.
- At last, hit to submit button and keep a copy for further use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 19/04/2017
To get further details regarding AP Post Office Recruitment 2017, you may go through above stated Official Notification and you may remain in touch with us through our portal that is www.resultinbox.com for getting latest information about Andhra Pradesh Post office Jobs.
You may Check this Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|