AP LAWCET Application Form
Fill AP LAWCET Application Form here!!! Sri Venkateswara University is going to conduct Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test through Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This entrance test is conducting with AP PGLCET for providing admissions to the eligible aspirants in undergraduate and Post Graduate law courses which are offered by various universities that are situated in Andhra Pradesh state. So those applicants who want to take admission in state level university they must fill the AP LAWCET Application Form 2017 through online mode till the last date.
Interested aspirants must who want to fill AP LAWCET Registration form they need to follow the some steps which are indicated below. Contenders who want to obtain more information regarding AP LAWCET Exam Notification they need to go through the below significant details which is created by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
AP LAWCET Application Form
Name of the Course:
- B 3 Year Degree Course
- B (Honors)
LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course:
- LL.B (Honors)
- Com. LL.B
For AP LAWCET:
Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
Also fulfill the local/non-local status needs as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions
For LLB 3 Year Course: applicants should have possessed 3 years Graduate Degree under 10+2+3 pattern of a recognized University
For LL.B 5 year course: aspirants should have two year Intermediate Examination under 10+2 pattern/ other equivalent examination to Intermediate by the University, Board of Intermediate A.P. and Bar Council of India.
For AP PGLCET:
Applicants must have completed LL.B./ B.L. degree on the date of application.
Applicants must attend for LL.B./ B.L. Final year examination are also willing and can apply.
Application Fee For AP LAWCET Notification:
Aspirants who are applying for state level law entrance test they will have to pay Registration Fee through online mode by using Credit card / Debit card.
|Law programme||Application Fees (in INR)|
|AP LAWCET for 3-year LLB||Rs. 700 (57.50 Bank charges extra)|
|AP LAWCET for 5-year LLB||Rs. 700 (57.50 Bank charges extra)|
|AP PGLCET||Rs. 800 (57.50 Bank charges extra)|
Selection Process for AP LAWCET 2017 & AP PGLCET 2017 Exam:
Sri Venkateswara University will be conducted entrance exam to give admission in AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET. Those who will clear this exam they will be called for counseling.
Steps To Fill AP LAWCET Application Form?
Applicants who want to appear in AP LAWCET Exam they need to fill application form for this you need to follow the some prescribed steps that are mentioned below:
Go to the official website:
- First of all have to log on the official website of the Sri Venkateswara University that is www.sche.ap.gov.in
- After that the home page you are required to hit on the “AP LAWCET-17” tab.
- On the next page you have to “Notification” and “important dates: “Notification” and important dates” tab in the menu bar.
Read The Advertisement:
- Now you have to read the complete details about LLB course in the advertisement carefully.
Fill The Application Form:
- After reading the advertisement you need to hit on the “Online Application” link.
- Then aspirants follow the some steps to fill the application form:
Step:-Fee Payment for APLAWCET & APPGLCET – 2017
- Now aspirants need to fill the all the mandatory details in an available space in correct manner.
- Then you need to recheck of the form.
- After filling the all the details that you have to select the initiate payment button
Step:- Know your Payment Status
- After paying the application fee you need to hit on the “Know your Payment Status” link.
- Now you need to enter the necessary details like qualification and mobile number.
Then hit on the “Check payment status” tab.
Steps:- Fill Application
- Now you need to fill the Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number and date of birth.
- Then hit on the “Proceed to fill application” button.
Step:- Print APLAWCET & APPGLCET – 2017 Application Form
- On the next page you have to necessary information in an available space.
- At last hit on the “Get Application Details” tab.
- Mark certificates and Hall ticket numbers for 10th and 12th examinations.
- Proof for Date of Birth.
- Income Certificate of parents.
- Special Category Certificates if applicable (NCC, PH, Sports, etc.)
- Residential Status certificate to prove local/non-local status.
- Caste Certificate
AP LAWCET Entrance Exam Pattern:
|C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
Check Here: Techniques Which Helps In Exam Preparation
Important Date Which Must Be Remembered:
|Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms||18th February 2017 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee||18th March 2017 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/-||19th March 2017 to 27th March 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.1000/-||28th March 2017 to 05th April 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.1500/-||06th April 2017 to 14th April 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-||15th April 2017 to 17th April 2017|
|Download of Hall Tickets||14th April 2017onwards|
|Date and Time of AP LAWCET and APPGLCET||19th April 20172017 (Wednesday) 2-30 pm to 4-00 pm|
AP LAWCET Exam Centers:
AP LAWCET Centers Name:
PG LCET Exam Centers:
Also Check: Tips To Prepare For Written Exam
Applicants who want to fill AP LAWCET Application Form 2017 they must check Official Link. Dear visitor you are advised to stay on touch with this web portal for obtaining more relevant information. You may bookmark this www.resultinbox.com page by pressing Cntrl+D.