AP LAWCET Syllabus
Preparing For APPGLCET Latest Law Entrance Exam Then STOP Looking Anywhere and Get All New Updates About AP LAWCET Syllabus Here… Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Test is conducting by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu in order to providing admission to the eligible students in B.Tech/MBA/MCA courses. So in respect of that candidates can check the may get Latest Law Entrance Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern from this page. Candidates can also download AP LAWCET Syllabus 2017 in pdf format through online mode. You’re also suggested to stay tuned with us on our web portal to grab updated details about AP Law Entrance Exam Syllabus.
Huge amount of candidates participates in this AP LAWCET exam to get enrolled in B.Tech, MBA, MCA courses, so for better preparation candidates are advised to comprehend the whole page. Team of www.resultinbox.com is providing Andhra Pradesh Entrance syllabus on the below section of this page, please have a look…
AP LAWCET Syllabus
|Name of Examination||AP LAWCET (Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test)|
|Known as||AP LAWCET 2017|
|Conducting Body||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu|
|Information About||AP LAWCET Syllabus and Pattern|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
AP LAWCET LL.B Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh law common entrance exam consists of four subjects which are mentioned below:
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Aptitude for Study of Law.
Press To Know: 7 Ways to Improve Concentration Power In Studies
AP LAWCET Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture & Heritage etc.
AP Lawcet Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Verbal Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Direction and Distances.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Complex Arrangements.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Blood Relationships.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Routes & Networks.
AP Lawcet Exam Pattern – AP LAWCET 2017 Exam Pattern for LL.B 3.YDC/5YDC
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
|3.||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
AP LAWCET LL.M Syllabus 2017
Candidates who are going to participate in the AP LLM Entrance Test, they have to styudy the 2 parts of LAWCET Examination as discussed below
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Part-I Syllabus
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law
- Custom Precedent and Legislation
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions
Press To See: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
2) CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature
- Center-State Relations.
- Emergency provisions.
- Amendments to the constitution
AP LAWCET Part-II Syllabus 2017
1)PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW
- International Law and Municipal Law
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space
- Nationality and Statelessness
- State Jurisdiction
- United Nations
2) MERCANTILE LAW
- General Principles of Contract
- Indian Contract Act-1872
3) LABOUR LAW
- Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947
- CRIMES and TORTS
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions
Read Here: How To Deal With Exam Stress
4) TORTS: General Principles of Tort
- Joint liability
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
5)IPR & OTHER LAWS
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Right to Information Act 2005
AP PGLCET-2017 FOR LL.M Exam Pattern
AP LAWCET Study Material:
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (English) 17th Edition By R. S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (English) 4th Edition
- Manorama Yearbook 2017 (English) 50th Edition
- Lucents General Knowledge (English) 4th Edition
- OBJECTIVE GENERAL ENGLISH (English) 01 Edition By R. S. Aggarwal
- Word Power Made Easy New Revised & Expanded Edition (English) 1st Edition By NORMAN LEWIS
- Study Package for CLAT & LL. B Entrance Examinations (English) 3rd Edition Author: A. P. Bhardwaj
Participated aspirants may get their AP LAWCET Syllabus 2017 through Official Link. Students can bookmark this page of www.resultinbox.com with the help of ctrl + d key for gathering more upcoming updates related to Andhra Pradesh LAW Exam Syllabus. You can follow our web page of www.resultinbox.com on face book, twitter and on Google plus, we will provide you latest updates on your wall.