AP EdCET Notification
Andhra University, Vishakapatnam has recently expanded AP EdCET Notification. With the release of this notification, applications are invited from eligible candidates who want to take admission in Andhra University for B.Ed Courses. Candidates who have required eligibility norms can apply against Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test by submitting Registration Forms as on or before the last date that is March 23, 2017. Andhra Pradesh EdCET will schedule on April 19, from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM. So, interested aspirants are advised to access via online mode and visit its website or from the below indicated link and fill AP EdCET Online Application Form. For further important details in concern to AP EdCET 2017 Notification such as important Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Booklet, etc go through below given page.
Aspirants may submit online application form by visiting the official website that is on or before the last date that is mentioned above. You may collect complete details for AP EdCET Notification 2017 for admission into B.Ed. Regular Course in the University for the academic year 2017-2018. Individuals who are looking for further details regarding Under Graduate Entrance Exam can scroll down the page which is well modified by team members of www.resultinbox.com.
AP EdCET Notification
AP EdCET Notification Details In brief
|University Name||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Exam Type||Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test|
|Famously Known as||AP EdCET|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam & Counseling|
|Last Date To Apply||23.03.2017|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Exam Level||State Level|
Courses Offered Through AP EdCET:
B.Ed (Bachelor In Education)
Eligibility Criteria for AP EdCET:
- First of all, applying candidates should be Indian Nationals and they should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Also, appliers must have passed / appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for APEd.CET-2017 with a minimum of 50% marks.
Candidates who are going to appear Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued and there shall be no maximum age limit.
- 400/- for SC/ST
- 600/- for others
- Fee Will be paid through AP Online Payment Gateway
- First of candidates are required to visit official website of organization that is sche.ap.gov.in.
- After appearing on home page, candidates need to select “AP EdCET 2017” link which is visible at upper side of page.
- Now select “Information Brochure / Notification” link from menu bar to read entire details.
- After reading entire details, you may hit on “Online Application” link and must fill online application form with required information.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it with-in given time period.
- Lastly get printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
AP Ed.CET 2017 Exam Pattern
Check Here: Techniques Which Helps In Exam Preparation
AP EdCET Centers:
AP EdCET Exam Dates:
|date for Submission of online application||March 23 to April 15, 2017|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||April 11, 2017|
|Announcement of answer key||4th week of May 2017|
|The exam will be held||April 19, from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Results will be announced by||2nd week of June 2017|
|Counseling process will start by||Last week of June 2017|
Also Check: Tips To Prepare For Written Exam
To gather other details in regard to AP EdCET Notification 2017, you may visit the above provided Official Link, kindly bookmark our page with the help of ctrl + d key for latest updates! Stay tuned with us on our web page by visiting it time to time. Candidates can also check AP ECET Notification.