AP EAMCET Admit Card
Have You Applied For AP EAMCET? If Yes Than download your AP EAMCET Admit Card through this page. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTU) on behalf of APSCHE is going to conduct Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test. In order to take part in this test, candidates search for AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Download process. So aspirants, seeking the same, can obtain the Call letter by entering the details of their name, registration number, date of birth or qualifying exam hall ticket number. For More Details about AP EAMCET Admit Card 2017 , check below this page.
For the first time Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) assigned the responsibility to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) of conducting “APEAMCET”. Every year more than 2 lakh candidates appear for this examination.
Aspirants with hall ticket will only be allowed to enter the examination hall. Without this no aspirant is allowed to enter in the examination. You are suggested to stay connected with us as we update this page as soon as notification released by the University.
And For getting further relevant information regarding Engineering/Medical Entrance Exam Hall Ticket you must go through the given notification which is framed by the team of………..
AP EAMCET Admit Card
Steps to Download AP EAMCET Admit Card 2017:
Here we have provided you some guidelines to download your AP EAMCET Call Letter, please have a look…
- Candidates will have to visit Official Website which is apeamcet.org
- Now go to the “Download Hall Ticket” tab mentioned under the heading of “Application” of the homepage and press on it.
- Now candidates must fill the required details such as Registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and DOB in blank text boxes and submit the details.
- Finally your admit card will get displayed on your system screen.
- At last, download it, get print out of it to appear for the examination.
AP EAMCET Engineering Exam Pattern 2017:
As AP EAMCET exam is planned to be held in the last week of April 2017. The Question Paper of AP EAMCET consists of total 160 Objective Type questions. there will be no negative marking. It contains the questions from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects. The duration for completing the exam is 3 hours.
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
As per the guidelines of AP EAMCET 2017, the candidates belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to apply where applying candidates must have passed 10+2 or minimum 45% marks in Science or 40% if the aspirant are belongs to SC/ST category.
Aspirants must have completed 16 years age as on December 31, 2017 for pharmacy and science courses and 17 years age as on December 31 for the Engineering discipline and also for those who are currently studying in class 12 or passed class 12 in science stream with a minimum of 50% marks or 40% in case of SC/ST.
Important dates to remember:
- Official notification will release on: March 2017
- Starting of registration process: March 2017
- Last date for registration: April 2017
- Last date with late fee of Rs. 500/-: April 2017
- Last date with late fee of Rs. 1000/-: April 2017
- Last date with late fee of Rs. 5000/-: May 2017
- Last date with late fee of Rs. 10000/-: May 2017
- Exam date: May 2017
At the end…… for more information regarding AP EAMCET Admit Card 2017, candidates have to hit on official link provided below.
To Get AP EAMCET Admit Card: Press This Link