Andhra Bank Recruitment
To hire up enthusiastic and passionate aspirants for various vacant posts, a job advertisement has been strewed regarding Andhra Bank Recruitment. Candidates who searching for banking jobs in Punjab, they can now grab Sub Staff Vacancies. Before that you need to satisfy all eligibility norms required for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 which is well structured on this page. So, scroll down the page and get info regarding Andhra Bank advertisement from here.
Interested and willing job seekers can apply by putting forward Andhra Bank Application Form as on or before the end date that is 12/05/2017. Individuals who are going to fill form can obtain it from its web page by following some simple steps given below or you can also do the same by striking below available link. We the team members of resultinbox.com have well designed the page with complete details regarding Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment.
Andhra Bank Recruitment
|Name of Conducting Body||Andhra Bank|
|Job Designation||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Staff|
|No. of Posts||14|
|Starting Date to apply||Ongoing|
|Closing date to apply||12/05/2017|
Andhra Bank Vacancy:
|Name Of District||No. of Vacancies|
Job entrants who are going to apply for Sub Staff Recruitment in Punjab state should hold class 10th or its equivalent certificate from any recognized university or institute. Appliers should know the local language and basic reading / writing knowledge of English as one of the subjects.
Appliers should also satisfy age criteria required for Andhra Bank Jobs that is the minimum age should be 18 years and maximum should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also provided to all reserved category candidates which is given as below.
- SC/ST Category: By 5 years
- OBC Category: By 3 years
- Persons with Disability: By 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen: By 3 years
Mode of Recruitment:
Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of performance in interview conducted by the selection panel of bank.
Selected candidates will also get good amount of salary of Rs. Rs.9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3- 16580-655/3-18545 plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances by the organization of Bank.
How To Apply For Andhra Bank Job?
- Interested candidates should go to official site that is www.andhrabank.in
- Choose ‘Career’ tab which is provided at the left side of the home page.
- Now select link for ‘Sub Staff Recruitment’ and a new page with further links will display on your computer screen.
- Select link ‘General Guidelines’ and read complete notification.
- Come back to previous page and select link ‘Application’.
- Thereafter download format of application form and write application with required details.
- Candidates need to hit “Zone wise Vacancies” to check the availability of recruitment.
- At last, attach application along with copies of all required documents and certificates and passport size photo.
- Application should be submitted to the address that is given according to the zone you are applying.
Check Andhra Bank Recruitment Notice >>>
The Zonal Manager,
Last Date of submission: 12/05/2017
For more details regarding Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017, go through the link provided above.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|