Ananda Mohan College
Do you want to take admission in Ananda Mohan College? If yes, then you are at the right place because we are going to provide you all the relevant information about Ananda Mohan College, Kolkata like AMC Fees Structure and AMC Admission procedure. First of all we want to tell you that Ananda Mohan College is the major evening college under University of Calcutta.
AMC offers UG courses in science, Humanities, Bio science, Social science and Commerce in such main subjects as English, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Physics, Chemistry and others. Ananda Mohan College is the best Government College in Kolkata and afflicted by Calcutta University.
AMC has made public statement to candidates for taking admission in different under graduate courses BBA, BA, B.Sc. etc. Those candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination and are excitedly waiting for the admission in 1st year B.A/ B.SC/ B.com and General Courses of 3 years, may apply through online for Ananda Mohan College Admission.
To get further details about Ananda Mohan College, Fees Structure, Admission and Courses Details, you are suggested to go through the whole page which is created by the team of resultinbox.com
Ananda Mohan College
Ananda Mohan College is one of the primary undergraduate evening colleges in Kolkata. It belongs to the City Group of Colleges, run by the Brahmo Samaj Education Society, a registered civilization and didactic department of the Sadharan Bramho Samaj- that runs seven other undergraduate colleges and a higher secondary school in the city of Kolkata.
|Name of the Collage||Ananda Mohan College|
|Affiliated University||Calcutta University|
|College Type||Government College|
|Department||Arts, Science & Commerce|
Ananda Mohan college Offered Courses
- A Honors
- A Generals
- SC Honors
- SC General
- com Honors
- com Generals
Ananda Mohan College Kolkata Fees Structure
|Sub. Code||Ananda Mohan College Subject combinations||Fees|
|01||History, Economics/ Political Science/ Elect. English/ Elect. Bengali/ Elect. Hindi/ Philosophy/ Economics/ Sanskrit||Rs. 3,520.00|
B.Sc. General (Pure)
|01||Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Economics.||Rs. 3,960.00|
|02||Computer Science.||Rs. 4,900.00|
B.Sc. General (Bio)
|03||Botany, Zoology, Physiology||Rs. 4110.00|
|1||Bengali/ English/ History/ Political Sc./ Philosophy Honors with Geography||Rs. 3,980.00|
|2||Bengali/ English/ History/ Political Sc./ Philosophy Honors without Geography||Rs. 3,620.00|
|01||Mathematics Honors, Chemistry/ Physics/ Economics/ Geography||Rs. 4, 080.00|
|02||Mathematics Honors, Computer Science, Physics||Rs. 5,080.00|
|01||Physics Honors & Mathematics/ Chemistry||Rs. 4,320.00|
|02||Physics Honors & Computer Science||Rs. 5,320.00|
|01||Chemistry Honors, Mathematics, Physics||Rs. 4,320.00|
|02||Chemistry Honors & Computer Science||Rs. 5,320.00|
|01||Economics Honors, With Computer Science||Rs. 5,080.00|
|02||Economics Honors, Without Computer Science||Rs. 4,080.00|
|03||Without Practical||Rs. 3,760.00|
Botany/ Physiology/ Zoology Honors
|01||Botany/ Physiology/ Zoology Honors & Zoology/ Physiology/ Chemistry/ Botany||Rs. 4,820.00|
Minimum eligibility Criteria for Ananda Mohan college registration:
- Candidates who have passed 12th Examination or its equivalent examination are eligible to seek admission to the first year B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. Courses provided he or she has also passed in English having full marks not being less than 100
- A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination
- 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. However for SC and ST candidates the requirement is 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination
Ananda Mohan college online admission 2018
Rules, Regulations & Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Ananda Mohan college Kolkata Admission to First Year B.A/B.Sc./B.Com-General and Honors Courses for the Session 2018-2019-
- Application is to be filled up and submitted online only. The application fee of Rs. 200 /- has to be paid online or offline at any branch of State Bank of India within two days from the date of submission of online application
- Students seeking admission to B.A. / B.Sc. /B.Com Courses will be admitted strictly on the basis of Merit only. All the merit lists will be published on the specified date.
- There will be directed online admission for B.A. / B.Sc. (General) courses, online registration and payment of admission fee start from the specified date and will be continue till fill up all the seats
- Online submission of application does not ensure guarantee of admission.
- All admission will be made on provisional basis subject to the approval of the University of Calcutta
- Application forms of candidates who will submit forged/fake certificates or adopt fraudulent means shall be REJECTED. Further, such candidates shall be debarred from applying in any subsequent courses of the college.
- In such cases online registration fees and admission fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Reservation of seat for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PH will be maintained as per C.U. rules.
Process to fill Ananda Mohan College Application form 2018
For applying, please be careful to fill up all relevant data appropriately. Follow notices vigilantly for all explicit information and schedule of all events. To enroll in UG Courses, you have to registration first and for this you need to visit the Ananda Mohan college Kolkata’s official website that is www.amcadmission.in
- In order to apply for AMC Admission, you need to register first. For registration you have to enter your Name, your email address and your date of birth.
- Your auto-generated Password is: first four alphabets (in lowercase) of your name and your date of birth in ddmm format.
Ananda Mohan college admission form:
- It’s very important and you would need it during admission phase. You can change your password, if necessary and if you want to, by clicking on Reset Password.
- After successful registration, you’ll get a system generated Application ID. Log in using your Application ID and password.
- Enter all information as per the form very with awareness
- Provide the details of Subjects studied in HS/equivalent exam and their marks in the respective fields. Do not enter subjects and marks in which you failed
- Enter the Choice of General Courses from the drop down menu. You can either choose from Honors Course or General Course or both as you wish, but if you do not select any, then you have not applied for any subject
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button. But before Clicking on the ‘Submit’ button be sure that the information provided by you in the form is true and correct.
- After final and successful submission, you will not be able to edit the data/information supplied by you
- After final submission, you will be redirected to confirmation page. Please record the information shown there for future reference. Also you will be shown a link to View and Print the filled in Application Form
- Use A4 or Letter Size paper for printing the filled in application form
- The College does not bear any liability if you fail to submit the Application Form due to technical or other reasons.
Check Out: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Payment of Application Fees:
- There may be only bank-challan option or both online-payment-option and bank-challan option
- If you have option to pay payment through SB-Collect, you can directly follow the link provided. In SB-Collect, you also have both challan option and online payment option
- These set of instructions are for Application process. Please check the date of all events. After merit list is published, instructions for admission would be provided.
Ananda Mohan College Timings
Ananda Mohan College is an evening college and candidates are informed that AMC classes are going to be held till 9.10 in the night. Generally, classes are held from 4:30 pm to 9:10 pm on all working days, as well as Saturdays. Conversely, these hours may change from time to time to suit the expediency of the college or to persuade the necessities. Candidates who are seeking admission are sturdily advised to believe vigilantly whether the college hours suit them.
- NCC Courses
- NSS Course
- Career Counseling & Placement Cell
NSS Courses – 2-year institutional guidance provides to NSS volunteers. Candidate who are participating in NSS activities like promotion of voluntary blood donation and prevention of AIDS, tree plantation, campus cleaning, and environmental etc
NCC Courses – Students who are going to participate in society expansion programmes like rallies against social evils, anti-plastic awareness campaign, village adoption, and in diverse NCC education Camps like ATC, RD, Trekking, Rafting, Mountaineering etc.
Games and Sports- Students participate in various outdoor and indoor games. The Annual Sports of the students are organized every year frequently
The Ananda Mohan College has well-resourced library with 2700 Books
Ananda Mohan College Scholarships:
- Prabhat Kumar Ghosh Memorial Prize- for securing highest marks in B.Sc. Honors Examination
- Ananda Mohan Bose Award- for highest marks in B. Com. Honours
- Amiya Kumar Sen Memorial Award- for highest marks in B. A. English Honors
- Arun Kumar Sen Memorial Award- for highest marks in B. Sc. Economics Honors
- Debajyoti Barman Memorial Award- for securing highest marks in B.A./ B.Sc./ B. Com. General
- Hemendranath Mukherjee Memorial Award- for securing uppermost marks in B.Sc. Biology
- Karunaketan Sen Memorial Award- for overall distinctions in college activities
- Nirankar Banerjee Memorial Award- for highest marks in B. Sc. Physics Honours
|Contact Person||Ananda Mohan College|
|Contact number||033 23605767|
|Contact Person||Ananda Mohan College|
|Contact number||(033) 23527327|
To take admission in Ananda Mohan College and know the fees structure of it, you may visit the Official Link. If you are satisfied with the above mentioned information then you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. If you have query then you can ask in comment box, which is provided below.