AMU Application Form
Aligarh Muslim University has issued the AMU Application Form 2017 for aspirants willing to get AMU medical entrance exam offered by university. Candidates who are willing to get admission to AMU Controller (Medical) BUMS, MBBS in Aligarh Muslim University they can check the complete information regarding through this page or by going through the official website amucontrollerexams.com or amu.ac.in. Students interested to get enrolled in Aligarh Muslim University for medical course, can fill the AMU Online form through online mode on or before the closing dates. For the ease of candidates, here on this page we are providing every detail about AMU Application Form 2017–2018, so stay tuned with us.
Aligarh Muslim University offers various UG, PG, Diploma and Doctoral degree courses in different disciplines and opened the doorways for admission medical courses in the month of April every year, so in this year also Aligarh Muslim University is all set to organize the AMU Controller exam which is scheduled on 11/06/2017. Candidates who wish to apply for AMU academic Year 2017-18, they can check the complete details about AMU Admission Form through this page which is well tailored by the team members of www.resultinbox.com.
AMU Application Form
|Name of the organization||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Exam Name||AMU Controller Exam|
|Category||AMU online form|
AMU Courses Offered:
- Candidate must be Indian in order to fill AMU Admission.
- For admissions to MBBS, BDS and Diploma in nursing program you need to have cleared in the 12th (HSC) class examination mandatory.
- You need to have cleared Senior Secondary School Examination with a recognized board-in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% marks in PCB.
Candidates, who are going to fill AMU Form, are advised that they must be at least 17 years old as on December 31, 2017 which is set according to the norms of the Aligarh Muslim University.
Selection Process for AMU Controller:
AMU Medical exam been organized to check the skills of the candidates, and after the performance done by the student to get the admission in Aligarh Muslim University, scholars candidates will be called for the further selection process that is AMU counseling process.
AMU Application Form Fee:
Candidates, who want to appear in the AMU Controller to get for MBBS, BDS and BUMS Courses, need to submit the application Fee through the online mode for AMU Login which is well uttered below in the table.
- MBBS and BDS: Rs. 500/-
- BUMS: Rs. 350/-
Check Here: How To Pay Fees Online
|4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||MBBS|
|4 Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||BDS|
|4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship Training.||BUMS|
Availability of Seats In AMU Admission:
|Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S)||150 (including 5 seats for Persons with Disability & 5 seats for NRIs)|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S)||40 (including 1 seats for Persons with Disability & 5 seats for NRIs)|
|Kamil-e-Tib-o-Jarahat (BUMS)||49 + 01* (*Reserved for Physical Challenged Category (Persons with Disabilities)|
Scheme of BUMS Admission Test:
- In AMU Controller Exam, there are two paper in which paper-I am of 150 marks comprising 150 questions and Paper- II is of 60 marks comprising 20 questions.
- Paper I will be of 3 hours from 10:00 AM and paper II will be of 2 hours form 4:00 PM.
- Question will be objective type for Paper I and descriptive for paper II.
|I (Objective)||Biology (Botany & Zoology), Physics & Chemistry||English
|II (Descriptive)||Urdu ( Urdu of 10th Standard level)||Urdu||2 Hours|
Check Here: How to Solve Multiple Choice Questions
AMU MMBS/ BDS Exam Pattern:
Candidates who are searching for AMU Medical Entrance Exam Pattern are informed that the question paper will comprise of 200 marks for 200 questions on Chemistry, Physics, Botany and Zoology. The total exam duration will be of 3 hours.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Documents required at the time of filling AMU Form:
- High school certificate for date of birth proof
- Mark sheet of highest qualified examination
- Bank challan or demand draft
- Reservation certificate if any
- Candidates will have to provide original demand draft or bank challan and have to write their name, date of birth and programme applied for at the back of them.
How to get AMU Online Application Form?
- In order to appear in the AMU Controller Exam, candidates need to visit the official website of Aligarh Muslim University that is www.amu.ac.in
- Hit “admission and exam” tab that is available on menu bar of the home page.
- Then, select the “”Application Form for B.U.M.S” or “Registration For M.B.B.S. / B.D.S.” link.
- Now, aspirants need to fill the AMU form online with all mandatory details.
- Also, upload scanned documents, self attested copies of certificates and a passport size photograph.
- At last, you required to fill the fee details and press the “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the filled application form, for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- After hitting the link application form, will be downloaded in your screen.
- Fill the application form with mandatory details.
- Finally, send the application through the registered or speed post at below mentioned address.
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU),
Aligarh – 202002
Get Registration>>> AMU Admission 2017
|AMU Admission 2017||Date|
|Last date to Apply Online||25/05/2017|
|Last to fill AMU BUMS Application Form||30/05/2017|
|Kamil-e-Tib-o-Jarahat (BUMS) Exam Date||11/06/2017|
Appeared candidates can directly download AMU Application Form 2017–2018 by reaching official website. Dear visitors, if you have any query regarding Aligarh Muslim University Online Form, then you can ask for it using comment box that is well mentioned below. Applicants can also bookmark this page of www.resultinbox.com using CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to attain updated information about AMU Notification.