Air India Recruitment
Job entrants who want to enhance their career in government sector are informed that Air India Air Transport Services Limited is going to enroll well educated candidates for Air India Recruitment. As per the latest notification, Walk-in-Interview is being conducted to recruit 280 vacant positions of Handyman, Customer Agent and Co-Pilot Vacancy, which will be held on 7th February 2017 and 11th February 2017. Only those job hunters may apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification who meets with the job requirements.
To apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Vacancy, aspirants are required to log on official website and also the link given below for your easiness. Also candidates are required to fill application form for the post of Co-Pilot Vacancy to registered themselves for this recruitment but before 11th January, 2018 or till vacancies are filled up whichever is earlier. For attaining more details about Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment applicants are advised to read the entire section of this web page which is well framed by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
Air India Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Handyman/Customer Agent/Co-Pilot|
|No. of Vacancies||280|
|Job Type||Government Sector|
Air India Vacancies:
|Name of Post||Number Of Post|
|Customer Agent||30 Posts|
Education Qualification & Age Limit:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Co-Pilot||10+2 from a recognized Board/University||45 years|
|Customer Agent||Graduate in any discipline/ faculty||30 years|
|Handyman||SSC / 10th Standard Pass|
Grab This: Best Way To Crack Interview
Candidates who are going to apply for Air India Job openings, they are reqired to pay application fess as mentioned below:
- Co-Pilot: Job Seekers must have to pay a Demand Draft of Rs. 3000/- in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited, Payable At Delhi
- Customer Agent & Handyman: Applying aspirants should Pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.”, Payable At Mumbai
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Remuneration & Hiring Criteria:
|Post Name||Salary Scale (Per Month)||Selection Process|
|Co-Pilot||Rs.25,000/- (During Training)
Rs.2,11,000/- on 70 Hours Flying (After Training)
|Scrutiny Of Applications, Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC), Personal Interview|
|Customer Agent||Rs.14,610/-||Screening, Group Discussion|
|Handyman||Rs.11,040/-||Screening, Proficiency Test and/ or Physical Endurance test|
Procedure To Apply For Air India Jobs:
- First and the foremost step is that, candidates have to visit the official website of Air India Limited that is www.airindia.in
- After appearing on new page called home page, go to the bottom section of home page and press on “Careers” link.
- Now new page will appear on your computer screen and aspirants have to hit on “Press here to see advertisement” link given under their appropriate job post.
- Now read the given complete Air India notification very carefully.
- After that, download the application form in the prescribed format that is attached with the advertisement.
- Fill the form with complete information in correct manner and paste your latest passport size photo on the give space.
- Also aspirants are required to attach the demand draft and copies of required documents with filled in form.
- Now aspirants who are applying for Co-Pilot Post they have to send the filled in form to the below mentioned address.
- Candidates must have to carry this application form with them at the time of walk-in selection process at the below mentioned venue and date for all other posts,.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Important Address & Dates:
Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan)
adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
|Last Date of receipt of application: 11-01-2018|
|Customer Agent||Air India Ltd., Engineering Complex
New Technical Area, Dum Dum,
Kolkatta – 700 052
|Walk-In Date: 07-02-2017 at 0900 hrs. to 1200 hrs|
|Handyman||Walk-In Date: 11-02-2017 at 0900 hrs. to 1200 hrs|
|Security Agent||Play Ground , Residential Complex, New Quarters, Airport Authority of India, 1 no. Airport Gate(VIP Road), Dum Dum, Kolkata- 700 052.||Walk-In Date: 06-02-2017 at 0900 hrs. to 1200 hrs|
|Shyambhumi High School
VIP Chowk near VIP Over Bridge, Guwahati Airport Road(VIP Road),
|Walk-In Date: 11-02-2017 at 0900 hrs. to 1200 hrs|
For Post Of Customer Agent & Handyman: Get More Details
For Post Of Co-Pilot: Get More Details
Applicants who want to attain more details regarding Air India Recruitment may visit the Official Link as framed above. Keen contenders may stay in contact with this web portal and fetch latest updates related to Air India careers.