Air India Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment
Air India Engineering Services Limited has conveyed a job notification as Air India Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment to fill up 111 vacancies. This organization is hiring result oriented and dedicated candidates for filling up Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Assistant Supervisor Positions through AIESL Recruitment. Contenders meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for Air India Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2017 by submitting the application form or attending the walk-in-interview according to post.
Applicants who are going to apply for AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment must submit the prescribed application form before the end date that is 20-08-2017. Those applicants who are going to apply for AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Recruitment may appear for walk-in-interview on 10-08-2017. For acquiring more details regarding Air India Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2018, you need to go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of resultinbox.com
Air India Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Name of Posts||Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Assistant Supervisor Positions|
|Number Of Vacancies||111|
|Mode of Selection||Interview|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form For Assistant Supervisor Post||20-08-2017|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers||10-08-2017|
Air India Engineering Services Ltd Vacancies:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers: 26 Vacancies
- Assistant Supervisor: 85 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Limited Recruitment:
For Aircraft Maintenance Engineers: Applicants must have DGCA Type Rated B1 license to cover A320 family A/c and must possess DGCA License to certify. Candidates having qualification on A320 NEO aircraft with Leap Engine will be given preference against Air India Engineering Services Limited for Air India Engineering Services Ltd Jobs.
For Assistant Supervisor: Contenders should possess Graduate Degree from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course with minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications in the organization of repute OR BCA/B.Sc IT/Graduate in IT for AIESL Vacancy.
Get More Jobs Options: Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation & Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineers||
||Rs. 95,000/- (Ninety Five Thousand only) Per Month|
||Rs. 15180/- P.M (subject to revision) with annual increment Rs.400/-per year|
Air India Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment Notification
|Posts Name||Official Notification PDF|
|For Aircraft Maintenance Engineers||Download PDF|
|For Assistant Supervisor||Download PDF|
- Aspirants need to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi.
- No fees to be paid by Ex-Servicemen/Applicants belonging to SC/ST category for Air India Engineering Services Ltd Notification.
Process of Selection for Air India Engineering Services Recruitment 2017:
For Aircraft Maintenance Engineers: Selection of contenders will be done on basis of Walk-In-Interview conducted by selection panel of organization.
For Assistant Supervisor: The application form of aspirant would be scrutinized and willing aspirants will be called for the Selection Process. Candidates will be required to appear for Skill test followed by Interview.
Process to Apply:
For Aircraft Maintenance Engineers:
- Candidates first visit the official site of organization that is www.airindia.in
- On home page of official website, candidates have to select the tab “Careers” available on the bottom of the home page.
- This will open a new page having list of the latest openings and you have to follow “Advertisement for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs) and ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR” and press “Hit here to see advertisement for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers” link.
- A complete advertisement will open on the screen and candidates have to read complete details carefully.
- Now download the application format and fill it with all required details.
- Applicants have to attend the walk in interview along with all necessary documents and filled in application on given address which is indicated below.
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
New Avionics Complex,
Opposite New Custom House, IGI Airport,
Terminal 2, New Delhi – 110037
For Assistant Supervisor:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site that is www.airindia.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- On next page follow “Advertisement for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs) and ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR” and select “Press here to see advertisement for ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR” link.
- Download the application form after reading the notification and fill it with all necessary details.
- Along with application attach a recent passport size photograph, a Demand Draft and photocopies of testimonials in concern to Date of birth, Qualification and Experience etc.
- The envelope must be superscribed “Application for the Post Of ______” and submit it to below mentioned address.
Air India Engineering Services Limited
A320 Avionics Complex
IGI Airport, Terminal-Ii
(Near New Custom House), New Delhi-110037
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form For Assistant Supervisor Post: 20-08-2017
- Date of Walk-In-Interview for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers: 10-08-2017
To get more information regarding Air India Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|