All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna has liberated an employment advertisement titled as AIIMS Recruitment in order to recruit eligible candidates. According to the AIIMS Notification, candidates will be hired for filling up 364 Senior and Professor Jobs in AIIMS Patna. Candidates who searching jobs in teaching sector, they must grab AIIMS Jobs. Aspirants can apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date which are well mentioned below
Aspirants, who are interested for aiimspatna.org recruitment, can avail this chance. Aspirants who want to grab Senior Resident jobs, they need to attend the walk-in interview according to the disciplines and those who are applying for Faculty vacancies can submit the AIIMS Application form through online mode till 01/05/2017. Aspirants who want to collect more information about AIIMS Patna Recruitment, can attain through this page which is well designed by the team of www.resultinbox.com
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna|
|Name of the Posts||Senior and Professor Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Personal Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Walk in & online|
|Last Date to Apply||As mentioned below|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Tutor / Clinical Instructor (Nursing)||20|
Candidates must be a postgraduate degree viz. MD/MS in concerned subject from a recognized University/Institute with relevant working experience according to the vacancies applied for as shown in the AIIMS Notification
Age Limitation and Salary Status in AIIMS Recruitment:
|Posts Name||Age Bracket||Pay Scale|
|Senior Resident||33 years||Rs. 15600-39100/- + G.P. Rs. 6600 + other allowances|
|Additional Professor||Rs.51600/- and AGP of Rs.10500/-|
|Associate Professor||50 years||Rs.46000/-and AGP of Rs.9500/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.42800/-and AGP of Rs.9000/-|
|Professor||58 years||Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.8700|
|Lecturer||50 years||Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600|
|Tutor / Clinical Instructor (Nursing)||35 years||(Rs.15600 – 39100) with Grade Pay of Rs.5400|
|Medical physicist||Rs15,600- Rs.39100 with grade pay 5400|
- Aspirants who are applying for the AIIMS Jobs have to pay the non- refundable application fees of Rs. 1000/- in the form of a Demand Draft, in favor of AIIMS PATNA payable at Patna. Name of applicant along with telephone number (Name, address, department & position applied should be written on the back side of demand draft.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders in vacancy in AIIMS Patna.
Candidates who are applying for Professor and Nursing Faculty recruitment, they can also submit the application fees through NEFT in the Account no. 579310110002528 (IFSC code: BKID0005793 Account Name: AIIMS Patna).
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of AIIMS Patna Notification with application form:-
- Proof of application fee deposit (If any).
- One Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
- MBBS Mark sheets & Certificates.
- MD/DNB/Diploma Marks Sheet & Certificate.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate (Copy of completion of Internship for medical candidates).
- No objection certificate from present employer (if any).
- SC/ST/OBC/OPH certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
- Any other relevant documents
Mode of Hiring:
Engagement of candidates for Recruitment in AIIMS Patna will be done on the basis on the performance and presentation shown in the written test and or interview which will be taken by selection committee of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences university. So, perform well in both rounds to make your places secured.
How to apply for AIIMS Patna Recruitment?
- Aspirants need to go to web page of institute that is aiimspatna.org
- Press on “Recruitment” tab which is given at the menu bar of the homepage.
- Appliers have to choose appropriate link related to post for which they want to apply.
Senior Residents Vacancy:
- Candidates need to select “Notification for Walk-in Interview for Senior Residents as per schedule” link.
- After that, read the advertisement carefully and ensures your eligibility.
- Aspirants have to attend the walk-in-interview with all the documents application form along with demand draft as on scheduled date, time and venue as given below
- Candidates need to choose “Notification for Recruitment of Faculty & Non Faculty (Group ‘A’) Posts for Various Departments at AIIMS Patna on Direct Recruitment Basis” link.
- Read the advertisement carefully and after that hit online button.
- fill the details carefully in the AIIMS Online Application Form
- Upload the copies of certificates, documents and a recent passport size photograph.
- At last, keep a copy for further use.
GRAB AIIMS Patna Recruitment Official Notification
For Senior Resident Jobs>>> Download PDF
For Remaining Posts>>> Download PDF
For Senior Resident
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
LT-1, Ground Floor, Administrative Block
For Senior Residents
For Remaining Posts:
- The opening date of submission of online application: 01/04/2017
- The closing date of online applications: 01/05/2017 till 5:00 PM.
- The last date for receipt of hard copy application: 08/05/2017 till 5:00 P.M.
To gain other details concerning AIIMS Recruitment 2017, you may go through the Official Link. For latest updates, keep visiting our web page that is www.resultinbox.com regularly.
You may check this Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has depicted a jobs advertisement titled as AIIMS Recruitment. Energetic and brilliant individuals are invited against 72 vacancies of Junior Residents & 168 Professor Jobs (Various Departments) in AIIMS Bhubaneswar. Interested candidates who are willing to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2017 must submit the application form in a prescribed format on or before the end date that is well furnished below.
Candidates who are interested in applying for this current AIIMS Careers, they need to follow all norms which are well described below for your ease. To grab detailed information of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2017, they need to stay with this web portal that is well modified by the dedicated and brilliant team members of resultinbox.com.
|Name of the Posts||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Residents & Professor|
|Number Of Vacancies||240|
|Closing Date||Mentioned Below|
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
- For The Post Of Assistant Professor:
Aspirants should possess Medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 or Postgraduate Qualification e.g. MD/MS from a recognized University or Institution.
- For The Post Of Junior Residents:
Candidates must have done MBBS/BDS from Institution recognized by MCI and appliers must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI/DCI.
- The maximum age limit should be 50 years for Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor and 132 years for Professor/Additional Professor.
- For the post of Junior Residents, appliers eligible to be a part of this organization must fulfill age criteria that will be decided by administration of association.
Candidates, who will be selected for the above vacant positions will get the attractive amount of salary by the authority as given below:
|Name Of Vacant Posts||Salary Offered|
|Professor||Rs.37400-67000/- with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.10500/-|
|Additional Professor||Rs.37400-67000/- with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.9500/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs.37400-67000/- with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.9000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.15600-39100/- with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.8000/- with a minimum Pay of Rs.30,000/- and AGP of Rs.8000/-|
|Reader/Associate Professor in Nursing||Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/-.|
|Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Nursing||Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-.|
|Junior Residents||Rs. 50,000/- per month.|
- Appliers need to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fees through Internet Banking for all posts. However, SC/ST/PWD/Women aspirants are exempted from application fee for the post of Assistant Professor but not in the case of Junior Residents. As, candidates from reserved category applying for Junior Residents positions need to pay Rs. 500 as application fees.
- Transaction/Processing fee, if any as applicable, will be payable to the Bank by the candidates to the AIIMS Account No.: 557820110000006, Bank of India MICR No.: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578.
Shortlisted candidates after the screening of applications will be called for Written Exam and/ or Interview conducted by the recruitment panel of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Career:
- First of all, candidates are required visit the official website of organization which is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- After appearing on the home page, hit “Recruitment” tab which is available at the mid of the page
- Now select notice link that is “Advertisement for Recruitment of Regular Faculties for various Dept. at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar”.
- Select “Advertisement for Recruitment of Regular Faculties for various Dept at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar” link
- Now, Read entire details very carefully and ensure your eligibility.
For The Post Of Assistant Professor:
- After that come back to the previous page, Press ‘Apply Now’ button and register first.
- Fill the AIIMS application form carefully including all the details in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
For The Post Of Junior Residents:
- Now, candidates are required to download application form and fill it with correct information.
- Attach all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, candidates need to appear in walk-in along with the application filled envelope and the original documents
- For The Post Of Assistant Professor:
Last date of Applying: 07.04.2017
- For The Post Of Junior Residents:
Schedule Date & Time Reporting At Aiims, Bhubaneswar: 04.04.2017, 8.00 A.M.
Document Verification: 04.04.2017, 8.00 A.M. – 11.00 A.M.
Date & Time Of Interview/ Written Test: 04.04.2017, 11.00 A.M.
If you want to collect other detail regarding AIIMS Recruitment 2017, candidates may check below given official notification.