AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
An employment notification has been asserted titled as AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment. Organization is willing to hire dynamic and career oriented candidates for filling up the 35 vacant positions of the Junior Residents (Clinical). Candidates who want to proceed forward in their career they must apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies. Candidates who want to build their career in this organization they should register themselves for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 for which candidates need to appear in Walk in Interview which is going to be held on 03/05/2017.
Interested aspirants are also advised to download applications form which can be obtained by login to official web page. Candidates must check the eligibility before applying for AIIMS Notification. Candidates, willing to get more details regarding All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2017, may scroll down this page that is well equipped by the dedicated and talented team members of the www.resultinbox.com.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
|Organization Name||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Residents (Clinical)|
|Total No. of Posts||35|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
|Selection process||Walk In Interview|
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies Details:
Junior Residents (Clinical): 35 Posts
Required Eligibility Criteria:
Job Entrants who are applying for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy, they need to know the eligibility before applying. Candidates must have completed their MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute and they must have mandatory rotatory internship and need to produce internship completion certificate.
Get More Jobs Options: Post Graduate Jobs
Contenders must be in between 18 to 30 years of age for applying against All India Institute Of Medical Sciences vacancy and also relaxation is also provided to all reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
You can Also Check: AIIMS Staff Nurse Salary Structure
Appointed candidates will get impressive amount of pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay) + NPA Plus other usual allowance by the recruiting committee of regarding All India Institute Of Medical Sciences.
Aspirants are also required to pay Rs.1000 as application fees belonging to UR and OBC Candidates through Demand Draft/ Pay Order only, in favor of Recruitment of AIIMS, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur. Also, aspirants belonging to SC, ST, OPH and Female are exempted to pay any fees.
Appliers get selected on the basis of their performance in Interview round which is being conducted by the organization on 03/05/2017. Candidates who want to grab AIIMS Jodhpur jobs need to appear in this round with the filled application form.
Procedure to fill application form:
All aspirants of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 are advised to follow below mentioned steps to fill the application form without any obstacle:
- First of all log on the official website of organization that is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Now select ‘recruitment’ tab which is provided at the left side of the home page and after that from drop down list choose ‘recruitment notices’.
- This will take you new page containing various vacancies and candidates need to select ‘Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/02/JR/2017-AIIMS.JDH Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Junior Resident (Clinical) on contract basis for the period of 12 months at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)’ Link.
- Now AIIMS Jodhpur notification will display on your system screen and you are suggested to read it completely and ensure your eligibility.
- After satisfying all norms, come back to the previous page and select ‘Register your presence’.
- Now candidates are required to fill asked details as given in below image
- After filling it download the application form and fill it carefully with mandatory and correct details and attach all the required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and labeled with the “Name of the Position________”.
- Lastly candidates are informed that they have to bring the filled application form and other essential documents and certificates given below at the time of interview.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Documents To Be Required:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/Birth Certificate).
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
- MBBS Mark sheets & Certificates.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – MBBS).
- Attempt Certificate.
- Internship Completed Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate (Copy of completion of Internship for medical candidates).
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- In case of OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year (Older certificate not be entertained).
- Any other relevant documents.
Check This>>>> AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification
Date & Venue:
- Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 03/05/2017 (Wednesday) at 10:00am at Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
- Reporting Time: Morning 10:00am to 12:00Noon.
For additional details regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017, candidates are advised to go through the official notification link provided above.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment||West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment|