AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Latest vacancy available in AIIMS!! Apply here!! All India Institute of Medical Sciences has depicted an advertisement titled as AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment in order to recruit eligible candidates. As per AIIMS Notification, Candidates will be hired for filling up Senior Resident Vacancies. Aspirants, who are seeking govt. jobs, can clutch AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 but before that ensure eligibility status given below.
Job hunters who are fulfill the eligibility of AIIMS Recruitment 2017, can grab this opportunity and be the part of All India Institute of Medical Sciences attending the walk-in-interview on the schedule date that is 11-05-2017 and 12-05-2017 along with the required documents and filled application form. Candidates, who are interested to attain more information regarding All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs, are advised to stay tuned with this page which is tailored by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name Of the Vacant Posts||Senior Resident Vacancies|
|No. Of Posts||217|
|Walk-in-Date||11-05-2017 and 12-05-2017|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies:
Senior Resident- 217 vacancies
Entrants who want to grab AIIMS jobs should have degree of MD/MS/MDS/DNB/DM/MCH in the concerned subject from recognized Medical board of council.
Check Here: Post Graduate Jobs
Individuals who are interested for the above vacant Vacancies must meet the age requirements that is age of the job appliers must be 33 years as on 1st June, 2017 and relaxation of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates will be given according to the norms of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Applicants who will be successfully enrolled in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment will receive a amount of pay scale of Rs. 66,000/- by the recruiting panle of organization.
You can Also Check: AIIMS Staff Nurse Salary
Candidates are also required to pay Rs. 1000/- Application fees for General/ OBC Category and for SC/ST category: Rs.800/- as applicable will be given through NEEFT.
- Account No. 557820110000006
- IFSC Code: BKID0005578
- MICR Code: 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
Walk-in-interview is being conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences to hire the hardworking candidates for the vacant posts.
Grab This: Best Way To Crack Interview
Procedure to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Candidates who are applying for AIIMS jobs must follow some steps that are mentioned below:-
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- On home page of the official website candidates have to select “Recruitment” tab.
- Press “Advertisement of Walk-in-Interview for Senior Resident at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar” link of advertisement
- Now the advertisement will be shown on your screen and you have to read the complete descriptions carefully.
- Download the application format and fill it in correct manner and attach all the required testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- Lastly, appliers need to attend the walk-in-interview along with the application filled envelop, original documents and important certificates.
Official Notification: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Directors’ Conference Hall,
You can Also Check related Links:
Walk-in-Date: 11-05-2017 and 12-05-2017
Keen contenders who are applying for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 must visit the Official Notification Link specified above for getting other relevant information. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web page www.resultinbox.com for getting upcoming updates related to recruitment, result, admit card. If you want to instant information on your wall so you can subscribe us on Google Plus and facebook.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Best Interview Questions and Answers|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|