AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Recruitment advertisement for 144 Vacancies of Senior Residents is available here!!! All India Institute of Medical Sciences has circulated job advertisement regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment. This Institute requires well minded and proficient employees to fill up the 144 post of Senior Residents. Job hunters who have an ability to perform work efficiently under this institution they must grab this opportunity by applying for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017.
Desirous personnel who want to develop their skills with an Autonomous Institute they may apply for AIIMS Vacancy for which they need to submit their online application form before the closing date 31st January 2017. For getting additional relevant information regarding All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment you need to scroll down this page which is made by the team of www.resultinbox.com
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs Advertisement Details In Brief:
|Name of the organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the post||AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017|
|No. of Posts||144|
|Qualification required||post graduation/diploma|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Last date to apply||31st January 2017|
AIIMS Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post (Department)||No of Vacancy|
|Community Medicine & Family Medicine||03|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||04|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||05|
|Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||04|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||03|
|Medical Oncology/ Hematology||04|
|Pathology and Lab Medicine||04|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||04|
Required qualification Details:
Applicants who want to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident recruitment they must hold post graduate medical degree like MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
Age limit of applying candidates should not be more than 33 years and age relaxation will be provided 5 years to SC/ST/PWD category applicants and 3 years to OBC category applicants.
Job seekers who will recruited successfully they will attain attractive amount of salary that is Rs. 15,000-39,100+Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA and other allowance as admissible under Central Residency Scheme.
- Hiring process will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in written exam and interview.
- Organization will be conducted written examination, when of appliers are more than the number of posts. On the other hand, there will be no written test is the number of appliers is less than the number of posts.
- No TA/ DA will be given for attending the interview.
Contenders who will fill the application form they will have to pay Rs 1000/- and the applicants who belong to reserved category they will pay Rs 500/- as an application fee through NEFT.
How To Fill AIIMS Bhubaneswar Application Form?
Candidates who are applying for AIIMS jobs must follow some steps that are mentioned below:-
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- On home page of the official website candidates have to select “Recruitment” tab.
- This will open a list of the latest openings and candidates have to select “Advertisement for recruitment of Senior Resident on tenure basis at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.” link.
- Now the advertisement will be shown on your screen and you have to read the complete descriptions carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to select the option “Apply Online”.
- Then you have to fill the Application Form carefully.
- After filling the application form you have to upload scanned copy of necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Then you need to recheck of the application form.
- Finally press the button “Submit” and take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
Read here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Transfer Through NEFT:
- ACCOUNT No. 557820110000006
- IFS code: BKID0005578
- MICR code: 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
Commencement date of filling the application form: 25th December 2016
Closing date for submit the application form: 31st January 2017
Keen contenders who are applying for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 must visit the Official Notification Link for getting other relevant information. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web page www.resultinbox.com for getting upcoming updates related to recruitment, result, admit card. If you want to instant information on your wall so you can subscribe us on Google Plus and facebook.