AFCAT 2 Application Form
Indian Air Force invites AFCAT 2 Application Form from applicants for the recruitment of flying officers post. Candidates can apply for AFCAT 2 Notification by filling this form so that they may attend Air Force Common Admission Test which is going to be conducted in the end of month June 2017. The main purpose of executing AFCAT 2 is to elect Adventurous Indian Citizens (Men and Women) for Flying officers positions. AFCAT is conduced twice a year, so get ready to grab a chance to be flying officer by attending this test. Contenders who are concerned to adopt career in Indian Air Force as well as find them eligible they can submit AFCAT 2 Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website. And to check detailed info like, Exam Dates, Eligibility please go through entire page.
Applicants who want to apply for flying officer post under various disciplines like, Ground Duty Branch, Technical Branch, Technical Branch, etc need to qualify this Exam. For appearing this test, appliers are required to fill application forms that are made available on official site. So, hurry fill and submit your form that should be filled in appropriate manner and submit it via online mode latest by 28th August 2017. Before filling form collect complete details about AFCAT 2 Application Form 2017 and other related info by scrolling page prepared by team www.resultinbox.com.
AFCAT 2 Application Form
|Name Of Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name Of The Exam||Air Force Common Admission Test|
|Closing Date For Submit The Application Form||28/08/2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Air Force Common Admission Test:
- Though qualification differs for different posts, yet candidates who wish to appear in this AFCAT 2 exam must have minimum qualification is Graduation from any state or central recognized university.
- Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline or B.E/ B. Tech with 60% marks for Flying Branch, Four year degree qualification or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) OR
- Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks for Technical Branch and Graduation with 60% marks/ P.G degree/ Diploma in any discipline/ C.A/ ICWA with 50% marks for Ground Duty Branches.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
For Flying Branch-
- Candidates applying for Flying Branch post must have age lie between 20 to 24 years as on 01 Jul 2018 i.e.
- Or should be born between 02 Jul 1995 to 01 Jul 1998 (both dates inclusive)
- Relaxation for (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and Current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA, India) is up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 Jan 1992 to 01 Jan 1998.
- Applicants for Technical Branch position or in case of GDOC must have age that should be between 20 to 26 years as on 01 Jul 2018.
- This means that applier must be born between 02 Jul 1992 to 01 Jul 1998 (both dates inclusive)
As per based on your age and educational qualification you can apply for the post of commissioned officers in the Flying, Ground Duty and Technical Branches of Indian Air Force.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Air Force Common Admission Test followed by;
- Intelligence Test,
- Psychological Test,
- Group Test,
- Medical Test and Interview
How To Fill How To Fill AFCAT 2 Form?
Candidates who are eligible enough for UGC-NET, July 2017 must follow below mentioned steps which will helps to fill how to fill AFCAT online application form part 2 more quickly;
- Aspirants need to apply online through official site of organization that is careerairforce.nic.in
- On the home page, find link “candidate login”. Click on the Candidate Login link to register for AFCAT exam online.
- Hit on ‘New Candidate Link’ to proceed registering / then enter asked details.
- Go to Email Inbox and get User Id and Password.
- Now go back to first home page and then Login.
- This will automatically redirect you new page where applicants are required to follow the steps for registering yourself online by using the valid email id and password.
- Then Read the given information carefully & start filling it with all relevant info in prescribed manner.
- Upload your scanned photo & signature along with application.
- Keep all necessary documents ready before you apply for example scanned copy of photograph (size 10 to 50 KB) and other relevant documents, if necessary.
- Recheck the details you have filled and after that hit “Submit” button.
- Lastly take a print out of it for future needs.
Remember: Keep your User Name and Password safe for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Pattern of the Written Test,
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The total number of questions asked is 100; each question is worth for 3 marks so the total marks allotted are 300.
- The test will be of 2 hours duration.
- One mark for every wrong answer is deducted for Negative marking.
- Questions are asked from numerical ability, verbal ability, reasoning and general awareness and military aptitude.
Syllabus for AFCAT 2 2017:
Verbal Ability in English
AFCAT Exam Centers:
Admit Card & Result:
In order to obtain your admit card you need to go to the official website as admit card is an important ID proof to attend any test / exam. Candidates are required to bring their respective admit card at the time admission test as well as interview. AND the authority will declare result of admission test/interview separately, so you need to stay connected with us.
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Date of Notification||4th June 2017|
|Start of receipt of applications||4th June 2017|
|Last date for the receipt of applications||28th Aug 2017|
|Date of Exam||30th June 2017|
|Expected date of result||28th Sep 2017|
For more details regarding AFCAT 2 Application Form 2017, go through this Official Website link and for latest updates related to it stay connected with this web portal of www.resultinbox.com.