Individuals who are seeking for Jobs and wish to make their career with it can apply against ACTREC Recruitment. As an employment notification has been recently published for SRF/Project Fellow/Assistant/Nurse & Various Other positions. Job searchers who have required eligibility parameters can quickly apply against Jobs in ACTREC by attending Walk In interview along with bio data and original mark, certificates, testimonials etc. Individuals can apply ACTREC Recruitment 2017 by visiting its web page and attend skill test on scheduled date.
So, quickly grab the position against vacant positions!!!To grab more facts regarding Advanced Center For Treatment, Research And Education In Cancer Recruitment 2017, you need to scroll down the page, which is well equipped by team members of www.resultinbox.com.
|Name of Organization||Advanced Center For Treatment, Research And Education In Cancer|
|Name of Jobs||SRF/Project Fellow/Assistant/Nurse & Various Other Vacancies|
|Number of Jobs||Various|
Name Of Posts:
- Post Doctoral Fellow
- Medical Social Worker
- Senior Research Fellow
- Project Assistant
- Scientific Assistant
- Research Nurse
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
For The Post Of Post Doctoral Fellow:
- Candidates who are going to apply against these vacant posts must hold D. in Life Sciences from a government recognized University or research institution.
- At least one research article publication in a reputed international journal
- Experience in biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics and animal cell culture and/or Drosophila culture
For The Post Medical Social Worker Fellow:
- Appliers for these posts must hold Master degree in Social Work/Life Sciences/Clinical Research from a Recognized University. Two years’ experience in Hospital is desirable.
- The work will involve screening, recruiting and follow up of patients in the International Cancer Genome Consortium (CGC) study and maintaining the databases.
For The Post Senior Research Fellow:
- Well, for this candidates must hold M.Sc. in life science, with minimum of 2 years research experience and extensive experience in molecular biology techniques is essential.
Project Assistant Posts:
- Candidates applying must possess S.S.C. / H.S.C. pass preferable with CMLT / DMLT and at least two years’ experience in a Hospital / Research lab / Operation Theatre.
- Hands on experience in Bio banking, molecular biology or tissue culture will be preferred.
Scientific Assistant Posts:
- Job entrants holding B.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences with at least 60% marks from a recognized University and at least 2 years laboratory experience OR fresh M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks in any branch of Life Sciences. Candidates with hands on experience in molecular biology will be preferred.
Research Nurse Posts:
- Candidates who are going to apply against ACTREC vacancy must hold B.Sc. (Nursing) degree, and minimum 60% aggregate and 2 years of experience is desirable.
ACTREC Vacancies, Age Limits & Emoluments:
|Description of the Job||Age Limitation||Salary Offered|
|Helper||18 to 28 years||Rs. 8000 to Rs.17000/-|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||As per the
Norms of the
|Medical Social Worker||Rs.15,000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.20000/-|
|Research Nurse||Rs.18000 to Rs.20000/-|
Selection of the Candidates who are applying for the ACTREC vacancy will be made on the basis of their performance during Walk-In Interview conducted by selection committee.
Applying process for ACTREC Notification:
- Firstly navigate the official portal of organization that is www.actrec.gov.in.
- On the next page, select ‘Job Vacancies’ tab and after that from the drop down list select ‘In ACTREC’ which is available at the left side on the home page.
- Now various vacancies will appear facing you and candidates need to select the apt link according the post they want to apply for.
- By selecting the link, ACTREC advertisement will appeared on your computer screen and candidates are required to read it carefully.
- After that candidates who are applying for Post Doctoral Fellow, Medical Social Worker, Project Assistant, Project Assistant, Scientific Assistant posts they should pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV and contact details of 3 referees by e-mail to ‘email@example.com’
- And after that attend the walk-in interview to below stated venue.
- Aspirants applying for the rest posts they can directly attend the interview to the below given specified venue along with CV and other related documents.
Get Best Answer: How To Improve Your Curriculum Vitae
|Description of the Job||Walk-In Venue|
|Helper||PS-334 (Administrative Meeting Room), 3rd floor, Paymaster Shodhika, TMC- ACTREC,Sec-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410210|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||in Steno Pool, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
|Medical Social Worker|
|Senior Research Fellow||Administrative Meeting Room, PS- 334, 3rd floor, Paymaster Shodhika, ACTREC,Sec-22|
|Project Assistant||Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC|
|Research Nurse||Room No, PS-334,3rd Floor, Paymaster shodhika, ACTREC|
Important Date, Time & Venue:
|Description of the Job||Last Date of Application||Interview / Walk-in / Exam|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||31/03/2017 05.00 pm||05/04/2017||10.00 am|
|Medical Social Worker||07/04/2017 05.00 pm||08/04/2017||11.00 am|
|Senior Research Fellow||–||03/04/2017||10.00 am|
|Project Assistant||27/03/2017 05.00 pm||29/03/2017||11.00 am|
|Scientific Assistant||27/03/2017 05.00 pm||29/03/2017||11.00 am|
|Research Nurse||–||27/03/2017||10.00 am|
Check This: ACTREC Recruitment 2017
For more related details regarding ACTREC Recruitment 2017, go through the official site link available above.
Have A Look On Below Shared Interesting Posts
|OPSC Recruitment 2017||APSC Recruitment 2017|
|RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017||ITI Limited Recruitment 2017|