ACIO Intelligence Officer Recruitment
Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) is inviting Indian Candidates for direct recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade II /Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) via ACIO Intelligence Officer Recruitment Notification. Candidates who have completed their Graduation may apply for the ACIO Intelligence Officer Vacancy by filling up online application form. For the MHA ACIO Recruitment only online applications will be accepted. The authorities have also notified that the last date to apply for ACIO Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2017 is 02-09-2017 [23:59 hrs]
This is a great opportunity for all those aspirants who want to get Jobs in Government Sector. Aspirants willing to avail more information regarding the ACIO Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2018 can also go through the below section of this page created by the team members of resultinbox.com
ACIO Intelligence Officer Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs)|
|Name of Intelligence Bureau vacancy||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive|
|Number Of ACIO II Vacancies||1430|
|Required Qualification for ACIO II Jobs||Graduation|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Closing Date to Fill ACIO II Application Form||02-09-2017. [23:59 hrs]|
Post Name: ACIO-II/Exe (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive)
Required Qualifications for ACIO Recruitment:
Candidates who are interested and willing to get the ACIO Intelligence Officer vacancy must have completed their Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation for ACIO II Recruitment:
Candidates who are interested in the ACIO Intelligence Officer Jobs, their age must lie between18-27 years
Relaxation in Upper age limit for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment will be given as:
- By 5 years for SC/ST and
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
Salary Given in ACIO Jobs:
Candidates who will be assorted for the ACIO vacancy will receive the monthly salary according to the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) Plus admissible Central Government allowances.
Mode Of Assortment for ACIO II Recruitment:
Selection of candidates for IB ACIO Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
- ACIO II/Exe examination
- Interview followed by the Document verification and medical examination.
ACIO Intelligence Officer Exam pattern:
|Tier/Mode of examination||Description of examination||Total Marks||Time (minutes)|
|Tier-I||Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing 25 questions of 1 marks each on:
Essay on one of the given topics (30 marks), &
English comprehension & precise writing (20 marks).
|ACIO II/Exe Interview:100 marks|
- The ACIO II/Exe examination will be conducted in two Tiers i.e. I and II
- Candidates who will qualify the Tier I examination will be called for the Tier II examination
- Negative marking will also be there as 1/4th mark will be deducted from the right answers for each wrong answer
- For Tier II Exam minimum cot off marks required are 33%
- Based on the combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and interview, the candidates would be short listed for final selection subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
Centers of ACIO Intelligence Officer Examination:
Male candidates belonging to General and OBC category have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) as the ACIO Intelligence Officer Recruitment application amount.
All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee for IB ACIO Recruitment.
Application fees will be submitted via both Online and Offline Mode:
- OFFLINE PAYMENT (Cash Deposit): Candidates who want to pay the application amount via offline mode have to take a print out of Challan and then have to deposit the cash amount to the any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day.
- ONLINE PAYMENT: Candidates who are interested in paying the application amount via online mode can use the Internet Banking, ATM Cum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option.
Note: Fee paid by modes other than Cash deposit, Internet Banking or ATM-cum-Debit/Credit cards will NOT be accepted under any circumstances
How To Apply for ACIO Intelligence Officer Recruitment:
- Start the procedure with visiting the official website of the organization i.e. www.mha.nic.in
- Scroll down the homepage and go to “Information For” box and hit on Vacancies
- From the new screen appeared hit on “Online application for the post of ACIO-II/Exe in IB (19.09 KB) pdf” link
- A PDF will appear in front of you along with some internal links and details about ACIO Intelligence Officer Recruitment
- Hit on “Hit here to View Advertisement” tab
- A PDF will come out along with all the details regarding the ACIO II/Exe vacancy available
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the ACIO II/Exe Recruitment then
- Go back to the previous PDF and hit on “Proceed” tab
- A new page will come out along with additional information and links
- Go to “I accept” and then again hit on “Hit here to Proceed”
- From the next page appeared hit on “New User Registration” link
- ACIO 2 online application form will appear on the next screen
- Fill all the details that are required and hit on the registration tab
- Afterwards the ACIO II online application window will come out along with an online ACIO 2 Recruitment application form
- Complete the whole ACIO II/Exe application form and fill each and every detail
- Upload all the documents that are required
- Afterwards pay the requisite amount of application fees
- At last hit on the final submission tab and download the application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Get here>> Steps to fill online application form
Get here>> Direct Link to apply online
|Commencement of online applications||12-08-2017|
|Last Date of receiving online applications||02-09-2017. [23:59 hrs]|
|Last Date of depositing fee||05-09-2017. [till closing of banking hours]|
|Downloading of Admit card for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II(Executive) Examination – 2017||Sept.-Oct., 2017.|
|Date of Tier-I Examination||15-08-2017, 2017|
|Date of Tier-II Examination||07-01-2018|
|Date of Interviews||Will be intimated in due course.|
|Date of Final ACIO II/Exe result||Will be intimated in due course.|
Candidates who are interested in ACIO Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2017–2018 can avail rest details regarding it by visiting the official notification link given in the above section of this page. candidates who are interested in this Intelligence Officer Recruitment and want to keep this page safe for further usage they can bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|