If you are looking for Jobs in AAI, then a vacancy notification has been issued by Airports Authority Of India which is stated as AAI Recruitment. Organization invites applications from intending candidates, who are interested to fill up 147 vacancies of Junior Assistant. Eligible contenders, who want to make their career in Government Sector, may apply for AAI Recruitment 2017 by 31st March 2017.
Aspirant, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for AAI latest recruitment, have to fill and submit Application Form on or before the closing date. AAI Application Form is given at the official website of organization and also you can get the same by striking below given link. You may read the below section of this page which has made by the team of www.resultinbox.com to get whole information regarding AAI Jobs.
AAI Notification Short Review:
|Organization Name||Airport Authority Of India|
|Name Of Post||Junior Assistant|
|Qualification Required||Mentioned below|
|Assortment Process||Written Test/ Physical Measurement/
Driving Test/ Endurance Test
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2017|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
AAI Vacancies Details:
Junior Assistant: 144 Vacancies
Qualification Required for Airport Authority Of India Recruitment:
Before applying, you should have completed eligibility criteria. Applicants must have completed 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) and also 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
The age of participating candidates should not be between 18-30 years for UR, 18-33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ ST candidates as on 31-03-2017.
Candidates who get selected in AAI careers will be received good and satisfied amount of salary which will be offered by the organization according the posts.
Those are planning to fill Airport Authority Of India application form, need to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 100/- for general category and there is no fee for other category which is non-refundable and also demand draft drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai.
Manner of Appointment:
Organization has decided to conduct Written Test/ Physical Measurement/ Driving Test/ Endurance Test which will be held on particular date or venue. On the basis of their performance in these rounds, they will be selected for Jobs in AAI.
Must Read Useful Tips:
- Eye Sight Distance Vision – 6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Near Vision – N5 In Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Height Not less than 167 cm
- Chest 81 Cm normal
- Minimum expansion 5 Cms
- Weight Not less than 55 Kg
Steps to fill apply against AAI advertisement:
- First of all, applicants, who are going to apply for AAI Recruitment, should log on to the official website that is www.aai.aero.
- When you have visited on the official site, need to choose “Career” tab which has mentioned at the bottom of the homepage.
- Then, select suitable link related to the Junior Assistant post.
- Now, read the notification carefully and Press suitable link.
- Fill the application form with complete details in correct manner and also attached all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- At last, send it to below mentioned postal address and also it should be superscribed by “Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) ) along with a Demand Draft.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
The Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority of India,
Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027
AAI Exam Centers:
Last Date of Online Application: 31st March 2017
Check Official Link for more details about AAI Recruitment 2017. To get updated information direct in your mailbox, you may subscribe our mail service which is absolutely free and also bookmark this page by using Control + D. keep visiting with our web portal continuously and get updated information instantly.
<<< To Read AAI Recruitment Notification: Press Here >>>